PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『KitKat's Kaboodle』(SPOILERS)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 5678

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
i just. want one shiny. is that too much to ask for on a sei day? (darn melan sucking up all my luck!!!!111!1)
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
My boyfriend asked me today, "Do you feel stressed?" and for the first time in like, maybe 8 months, my answer was "no." Time to play Stardew Valley and do the spriting thing and all the cozy things one does while on holiday. =u=
2023 Pokefarm Goals
  • Wishalloy/in upgrade to Wishalloy: Fire, Psy, Ground
  • All other badges to Mythril

Scarlet/Violet Spoilers

Are you sure?

Found this really neat Pokemon ranking thing on github for every generation up to gen 9: https://cajunavenger.github.io/ If you ever want to know my favorites, here's my lil chart thing! I seem to have a thing for blue shinies and my choices of favorites are heavily influenced by how much I liked them in spinoff games... ehe.

Rather large image

It's the one-year anniversary of when my colleagues and I were officially promoted to moderators from MiT! Here's to many more! <3<3
Another day, another cool github link! This one's a PMD personality quiz: https://nrosa01.github.io/pmd-quiz-online/ Check out my result!
oh hey so life update i graduated college and also i'm 22 now haha
Pokémon Sleep is finally out in the U.S.! I wasn't really excited about this game until I saw how cute the little models and Pokédex descriptions are 🥹 Ended up caving and downloading it; feel free to add me if you are also playing! :3 6890-5306-9934 ^^
Over the course of the next few weeks, I'll be revamping my journal. Please stay patient with me as I reconstruct it! :D
Omg. Microsoft Paint's new update. DARK MODE. HIGHER ZOOM LEVEL. I've literally needed this for years,,,

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page