PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『KitKat's Kaboodle』(SPOILERS)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 1234··· 678

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
birth!! i am now no longer a teen... i don't want to reflect on that too hard i did get a great bday gift of being brought on as a MiT though so i am VERY excited to be logging my journey here <3
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Just hatched my first shiny of this type race!! Galarian Farfetch'd doesn't have many differences in its shiny colors so I was hoping for an albino, but I'm gonna make the most of today's V-Wave and get those hatches in!! \o/
This Farfetch'd hunt is turning out more profitable than expected, I've managed to hatch 2 shinies and 2 albinos so far in just this week! Every time I say that, I jinx my hunt, so let's hope for a few more specials before the Type Race is up.

Wishlist (in no particular order)

1. Collected summons (GS Balls, Music Boxes, Origin Sashes, Fire Feathers)
  2. Ubercharms
  3. Relic Statues/Crowns
  4. Z-Crystals
  5. Gems in types I don't have Wishalloy for
  6. Blue-green/Teal/Mint green shinies and albinos
  7. Pink/Lavender shinies and albinos
  8. Art of my sonas
  9. PR Sticks
  10. Recent tournament tokens
  11. DCP
HECK, YOU GUYS. I JUST started my Dratini hunt and my first hatched egg was an albino. I'm actually going insane kshdfskdfj this has never happened before
That albino on the first egg was 100% a good omen because I hatched my first ever melan within 200 eggs. Also, I've been working on my own site skin!

Large Image (and potentially bright colors)

I think just a few more tweaks and I'll have it the way I want it to be! I'm actually pretty proud of it, because I'm kinda code illiterate typically. I mainly wanted this so I can update my lil Admin panel icon
i made dis wif permission so no bap pls luv u mods
and notification head... but it also helps with legibility checks and undefined code stuff. :p I can't believe it's already been over a month since I started my position as a moderator here! I'm really enjoying it and I'm excited for Pokefarm New as well! Oh, and in case you're wondering, the art on my site skin was created by SourdoughDW on ArtFight and modified to be transparent by me. <3 Man, this post was really BBCode heavy. Anyways! More updates soon, be good beans! :vaporpat:
Andromeda says . . .

Testing a response template for my shop~ Gonna play around with codes and such here to see what I need, and probably dump all the Andromeda expression image codes so I can have them all in one place :3 I really like the way this one has a solid background. Maybe I'll play around a bit with the "Order Up" template to match.

Thingie

P a d d i n g t e s t c:

Test

Nesting test

Shoot for the moon. If you miss, you'll still be among the stars.
Starry Umbreon Sprites
I wonder what would happen if I opened this box here...
Need to add to permanent code: -remove transparency -hideboxes -link hover animation -link color change more more more templates i need them all :celebongointensifies:

Thingie

"Ah! Thank you for bringing Andromeda back to me! They can really get themselves into mischief sometimes, eh?" Kit held her hand out to the nine-tailed Umbreon, who gave an amused cry as they joined Kit's side. "Here, since I appreciate you so much, you can take this coupon for 10% off your next order at my shop!" Kit reached into her apron, pulling out a wrinkled slip of paper, which she held out to you in the same way she did to Andromeda. "Use this code when filling out the 'Other' section of the order form. It's unique, so it can only be used once!" She winked at you as you took the paper gingerly from her. The small sheet of paper says, "Kit, I found Andromeda!" Before you could ask any questions, you notice Kit had gone right back to work, muttering something about "upvoting" so she can keep track of people who use the promotion code.

Test

Nesting test
Waaahhhh I feel like I wasted today's Sei day without a hunt but I'm currently trying to level a breeding pair in-between hunts ;; I love the lil Zooper bois and since it was one of my first ever 'mon where I got to vote on the colors so I'd be a lil sad if I couldn't hunt them :c Also what's a gal gotta do to get some darn Beast Balls around here?? I feel like anyone who has the entire Alola dex has sold their soul to PFQ (and I'm a mod, so that's saying something!). I'm strugglin.
I peaked when I hatched a melan day 1 of Type Race even though it was a male and not female ;; Kinda thinking about continuing this Combee hunt for a while...

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page