PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

discord

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

RyanVulpes's AvatarRyanVulpes
why is there still no discord server after year making one would make so much easier, better and would bring the community togethe and saying a server with 1k members is too hard to handle is just a lame excuse not to make a pfq server since there are enough servers who are easily moderated and made with a hand full of mods and bots with 10-30k member its not like they all talk at once in one channel duh there is even a button to discord on this website but still no server
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
There is an official discord server that you should be able to join by clicking the discord button you mention, if you are 13 years or older & authorize Sally to link your discord account with your PFQ account.
carinae's Avatarcarinae
surprise! there is one. i'm assuming since you can't see it when you click on the discord button, you're either under 13 or didn't register your age.
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
oh all i read was a post from 3 years ago where a staff said a server were too much work, how to register age then
carinae's Avatarcarinae
contact the support center.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Just... just gonna point out... there's a Discord logo on the right end of the Timers Bar, it's on every page... Not exactly hidden! XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
then let me innnnnnnn all i found were posts that discord server doesnt exist so the discord logo confused me
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
you could have clicked on it to see what it did that's probably how most people found the chat and also to let you "innnnnnnn"

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

contact the support center.
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
still cant find any invite link or way to register my age
Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
Have you tried contacting the support center? they've given you the answer you needed multiple times now. there is no way for YOU to edit your age, without contacting the support center.
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page