PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Integrate Meltan and Melmetal Dex entries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
If you go into either Meltan or Melmetal’s Dex entries, you’ll notice that there’s no mention of how they evolve or of each other at all. They should be integrated together into one evolution line, so it’s a lot clearer for new players. This is a spin-off of a previous suggestion which seems to have been prematurely labeled completed because it was assumed it was about Meltan in the game.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
Niet had already told in your previous suggestion about melmetal that there is a problem in the pokedex and he would fix it. https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/5699605
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
That was a month ago, though. And somebody closed it on a different assumption, my question was never answered.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'll get around to it when I have time.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
That sounds good, thank you.
Wait, you're just accepting that? Because that's basically the same answer I gave last time, but you reposted...
I didn’t make that first suggestion; I just bumped it because I saw there seemed to be no updates after a month and nothing had changed. I just checked and that’s technically against the rules. Should I have made this thread first instead of technically necroposting?
Oh, my mistake. Point still somewhat stands that my answer there was apparently not enough before because you posted this new one :p It's fine, I'm trying to be joking but it's not working. Sorry about that.
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
This has been edited, so I will be moving it to completed :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page