PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rule Updates - February 2021

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

The link in the current Site Rules thread under section 15 that links to the journal forum rules leads to a deleted thread now, heads up!
Thanks for that! There had to be something...

QUOTE originally posted by 9617saphs

what happens to existing posts from other people in a journal?
If you would like the posts deleted, please PM the request to a Moderator along with a link to your Journal. Otherwise, existing posts are "grandfathered", as they occurred before the ability was removed.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
KuroKishu3's AvatarKuroKishu3
Just curious, does your journal still need to be changed to be /more/ legible to other people if the journal is really only intended to be for you? As in a (public) place to keep records
Remember to hydrate and take breaks from the screen. Have meds to take, homework? Device to charge or a pet to feed? Probably do that too.
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by KizuKisho

Just curious, does your journal still need to be changed to be /more/ legible to other people if the journal is really only intended to be for you? As in a (public) place to keep records
If the contents of your journal are really and truly only for you... then they probably shouldn't be posted in a public place like the Journals forum. Aside from off-site options, there is also a Notepad function on your Farm page that can be used to keep records. Otherwise some care does need to be given to make sure that you aren't causing eye strain in other players.
cutiecutekate's Avatarcutiecutekate
i dont understand, i think this is kids site so why u have "mature" section?? i can not see and i not think u need if this site is for kids so why u scold us instead of just delete?
avatar art by Res0nare & signature art by Goat-Nerd :3 ← click 💕
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by cutiecutekate

i dont understand, i think this is kids site so why u have "mature" section?? i can not see and i not think u need if this site is for kids so why u scold us instead of just delete?
The mature section can only be seen if you're over 18 and had been a user for a month. Besides there's lots of adults on this site so it's not exactly okay to disregard them for having their own separate forum.
BbyCatt's AvatarBbyCatt
Will this also include removing the “like” / “👍” button for other users viewing your journal?

My specific example

I post my hunt results as a comment in my journal, so they can be organized for me to find, and can also be sorted by berry type (in the fields). It’s kinda weird seeing likes on these comments. Like I feel like “thanks” but “???”
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
sorry if there's already an answer, but can I record my in-progress PFQ projects in my journal? (BBCode stuff, comic work in progress, etc.)

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait

tis empty...
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by BbyCatt

Will this also include removing the “like” / “👍” button for other users viewing your journal?

My specific example

I post my hunt results as a comment in my journal, so they can be organized for me to find, and can also be sorted by berry type (in the fields). It’s kinda weird seeing likes on these comments. Like I feel like “thanks” but “???”
This was briefly discussed but a decision hasn't yet been made on removing upvoting for journals. As of yet there doesn't seem to be sufficient cause to remove it, though of course it could be revisited if it turns out to be causing trouble.

QUOTE originally posted by 9617saphs

sorry if there's already an answer, but can I record my in-progress PFQ projects in my journal? (BBCode stuff, comic work in progress, etc.)
This is very much in line with the intended purposes of journals, yes.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I am a bit puzzled about the journal thing. I was under the impression that you couldn't post/reply to anyones journal except your own, to begin with. This is what I observed when I viewed other journals so maybe I interpreted it wrong but I thought it was always like that (the not posting/replying to other journals, that is)
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

I am a bit puzzled about the journal thing. I was under the impression that you couldn't post/reply to anyones journal except your own, to begin with. This is what I observed when I viewed other journals so maybe I interpreted it wrong but I thought it was always like that (the not posting/replying to other journals, that is)
There was actually a small section in the old journal rules that stated other people could post their opinions/thoughts only if the journal owner allowed it and on a topic that the journal owner started or on an article they shared. Needless to say, this didn't work. xD
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page