PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Emma's Trades!~ (specials/RTE/Summons/random)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 373839

Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Dianxia

QUOTE originally posted by Emma Aruna

Update!~ started my Zorua Chain! dont have stock just yet, but im taking 'orders' as soon as any orders are complete, i'll start putting them in the shop just like the rest~
ヾ(*'▽'*) Hello again! I would love to order a shiny one!? Would that be around 70GP or would the price increase?
Heyo, and yeah, it'd be 70. not charging extra for just placing an order~
Type Race Points:bug.png0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! summon_art.png9,summon_zap.png33,summon_mol.png16,summon_hoo.png16,summon_yve.png10,summon_gar.png11,summon_gza.png12,summon_gmo.png12 Clan Banner! Type Race bug.png, Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race bug.png, June 2022, score of: 5060
master.pngd.png
Bump!~ Now Selling Normal female Zorua/Zoroark~ (rare gender) 5gp/equivelent each~
master.pngd.png
Bump!~
master.pngd.png
got a decent stock of Zorua atm! i'll start adding them to the shop prolly in the next couple days~ if you want a head start, feel free to check my fields!
master.pngd.png
Bump!! i'll be accepting Boxes as part of paymentfor stuff for the next couple days at 25gp each! (till feb 15th server time i believe atm)
Jakethecool's AvatarJakethecool
champion.pngd.png
can i snag 1 male and 1 female rykuaza's from u'r free fiedls?

BY MewIchigo

BY GnarleyQuinn:
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Jakethecool

can i snag 1 male and 1 female rykuaza's from u'r free fiedls?
Sent~
master.pngd.png
no longer accepting boxes as payment! i have added my special Zorua to my 2nd post! and i have a bunch of new summons to sell cuz i opened a ton of boxes as a lil 'happy b-day to me'! ^-^
master.pngd.png
Bump!~ got 7 more zorua to add to the shop so far, as well as anouther pair of Shiny Twins!~ ^-^ will likely be done later tonight... if i remember xD
master.pngd.png
bump, been feeling slightly off, so i didnt add all the zorua... now there are like 3x the amount to add. xD

Pages: 123456··· 373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page