PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bring Back Armored Mewtwo

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
So, I remember on the original PokeFarm, there was an Armored Mewtwo, I can't remember if it was as a separate Pokemon from Mewtwo or if it was just a Custom Sprite, but it was one of my favorite Pokemon. Would it be too much trouble to either bring it back as a CS, or possibly an alternate form you can obtain by having a normal Mewtwo hold some sort of item? Ever since I saw the original Pokemon movie, I loved Mewtwo's armor, and was somewhat disappointed that the main series of games never gave Mewtwo that armor, excluding hacks for obivious reasons. If it's possible, I'd love to see Armored Mewtwo make a comeback here
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
also you can buy the armor here: https://pokefarm.com/contest/dress
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
also you can buy the armor here: https://pokefarm.com/contest/dress
First, it's not like PokeFarm never made Armored Mewtwo, they did have it in the old version. Second, didn't know about the contest costume, thank you
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
that still applies to old custom sprites
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The important thing is that we already have it :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page