PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Egg supplier fast-order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Lgreenbunny's AvatarLgreenbunny
bump~
Rolycoly's AvatarRolycoly
god yes pls, took me almost 5 minutes to order my paras eggs
× 136 / 250
Buying 200/200k/40
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I’ve never used the supplier before so I don’t really know how it works but I support this. It seems like an easier way to order, and it would be helpful especially since there’s a time based discount. I might explore the supplier area sometime and add my experiences here.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Now that the holidays are lining up with good boosts I was hoping to use I have to put more input into this. Ordering multiple eggs on mobile is absolutely terrible. There is so much lag if you have more than 100 supplier passes. I can't even fully utilize the supplier with the current system if I'm not on a computer, which as I said can take anywhere from 15-45 minutes to order 700 eggs. On mobile I can get eggs in before I'm even done. It's a waste of resources to do anything on mobile cause of the lag spikes that happen in the supplier. It's almost as though the page can't handle how much I use it or something. We need some sort of update to the supplier to help me order these eggs and help those who want to start using the supplier. What's the point of having a discount if the site makes it a chore to even use it. Please look into this further. We need some sort of feedback from a mod, or even Niet himself.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The biggest issue is that I didn't exactly plan for people to have that many passes XD So really the problem is I didn't set a limit on how many you could have, and that's led to frustration that it doesn't work with the unlimited number it allows. I'll see if I can add a quantity option, but can't make any promises as to when it'll be. Hopefully not too long but, y'know, holidays.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hi there, just wondering if you've had the chance to look into the supplier yet? It's been a while, and I'd really love to get some sort of an update if this is something you're currently working on, or if it's giving you trouble of some sort, or if it's something that's on your long list of things to do. I would really love to see this update go through as the supplier isn't really friendly at the moment, and it would be a real Quality of Life feature.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I honestly don't have a good answer for you; I wish I did. I've been struggling a lot so far this year, but I'm slowly working on it. I'll get around to this. I promise. Until then, I can only ask for your patience while I work on my issues.
Chaoman12345's AvatarChaoman12345

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I honestly don't have a good answer for you; I wish I did. I've been struggling a lot so far this year, but I'm slowly working on it. I'll get around to this. I promise. Until then, I can only ask for your patience while I work on my issues.
Hello, Hope you are feeling a bit better - I'm really sorry to be posting here again but just thought I would reach out. Ordering eggs currently takes me around 17 minutes with no server lag, thus some days I have been spending over an hour just ordering eggs (e.g. on most Niet days when I have nothing else to do). If there is anything I can do to help in any way please let me know - I know I am just a random stranger online but if you need someone to talk to I am here :) (also I can offer to learn to code a bit if that would help but I really don't know a lot at this point so may not be able to do much...) Sorry again for necroing this - just very excited to see this implemented at some point!
Type race: 0/10,000
Labu's AvatarLabu
I 100% support this I have over 400 supplier passes it takes an ridiculous amount of time to order eggs.

Katie | Kanto Journeyer | 28

40 ZC or 200gp
20 ZC - 100gp
20 zc or 100 gp
30 ZC or 150gp
The Summoner & the Ditto Jounralcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Cwend on PF Signature Pagedoll @Panicpuppy on dA

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page