PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free CSS, Userscripts, etc

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345678

DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Thanks again, I linked it^^ Thanks so much, I'd be happy to test it in discord! My discord is umbreon#5706
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
we can also help test! our discord is Mystic Sanctuary#5742
Front: Serene [They]
Signature by kattscribbles || Avatar || Background
veliona's Avatarveliona
i'd love to help test this out over pms!
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Thank you all for being so generous with your time and helping to test ^^ I'll add another feature (manage blocked users, thank you for the suggestion in PMs!!) and then ask for approval!
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
script idea, thanks Kirozey for suggesting this in pfq discord! This userscript sends you a desktop notification if you have PKRS while idle. It sends you a notification every 30 seconds until you refresh Pokefarm. You must have desktop notifications enabled for PFQ which you can do here. Tampermonkey install/update link: https://gitlab.com/alythal/pfq-stuff/-/raw/master/pkrsnotif.user.js Source code link: https://gitlab.com/alythal/pfq-stuff/-/blob/master/pkrsnotif.user.js I haven't had pokerus myself so I haven't tried the script in practice but it seems to work in testing! I'd appreciate if someone could confirm. The way the script works: It checks every 30 seconds if you're the pokerus holder (even if pfq is just running in the background). If you have PKRS and you're idle (haven't refreshed pfq in over 1m) it sends you a desktop notification.
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Sorry I hadn't got to it earlier.. But the block script now adds a panel at the bottom of the farm page to see/edit your blocked users. This is just the copy on Gitlab where we can try new features, not the one sanctioned on PFQ. > Tampermonkey install/update link > Source code link
yööns's Avataryööns
hello! just want to start off by saying thank you so much for the codes! i meant to let you know earlier but i forgot, and im not sure if anyone else has run into this a couple days ago i had pokerus, i was actively clicking someones fields and hatching but i kept getting notifs one after another without pause, even after my pokerus had ended they kept coming and i had to disable it. i havent had pokerus again so idk if i just did something wrong or it was a one time thing but just wanted to let you know ^,^
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Hi yoons! Thank you so much for using the script and reporting this!! You certainly did nothing wrong - this script wouldn't work if you have more than 1 tab open. I've updated the logic of the script a bit and it should work across tabs. It sends you a notification if ALL of these are true: * you haven't refreshed in over 1 minute * you haven't got a pkrs notification in over 1 minute * you have pkrs Thanks again for the report, if you use it cold you please let me know how it works? ^^ You can get the latest version by clicking the install/update link

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

Hi yoons! Thank you so much for using the script and reporting this!! You certainly did nothing wrong - this script wouldn't work if you have more than 1 tab open. I've updated the logic of the script a bit and it should work across tabs. It sends you a notification if ALL of these are true: * you haven't interacted (refreshed or clicked) in over 1 minute * you haven't got a pkrs notification in over 1 minute * you have pkrs Thanks again for the report, if you use it cold you please let me know how it works? ^^ You can get the latest version by clicking the install/update link
I'm going to install it and hunt for 'rus. If I get it I'll say something. I'm a bit concerned about the " It sends you a notification if ALL of these are true: * you haven't interacted (refreshed or clicked) in over 1 minute * you haven't got a pkrs notification in over 1 minute * you have pkrs" Specifically the "You havent interacted in over 1 minute" I think that should probably be removed. The entire point of a PKRS notification would be to notify you while you're doing something that doesn't require refreshing the page, but still interacting with the game. Like mass clicking a person's field or sorting through your own fields. I.E. If I had PKRS and I was mass clicking someone's field and had no eggs in my party to notify me, then not all of the above are true and I would miss my PKRS because it wouldn't notify me. That's just my opinion though ^^;
veliona's Avatarveliona
i do remember getting the pkrs notification once and clicking back, but a second notification came while clicking

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page