PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tradeable IP

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

POLL: Would this be a good idea to add to the game?

Total votes: 31

You must be logged in to vote.

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Suggestion Title: Tradeable Interaction Points Suggestion Summary: I personally feel like we should be able to trape IP. If someone is in need of ip they could trade for it. If you want to help a beginner get an albino radar you could trade them some IP. Maybe something like currencies. For example you have your amount of credits, and than maybe under that there could be a place for ip. Positive points: It could be very useful to some players when in need of some instant ip. Negative points: I dont really know coding but it might be hard to do or it might need a whole new trade rework but I dont know that. Reason For Consideration: It might come as useful to players in need of quick ip. For example you charge your albino radar at level 7 but forget to use a z crystal but your out of ip. Instead of clicking a lot of people you could just trade for it.
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
IP are used for two things: buying the Albino Radar, and powering it. Buying it can be done in other ways, such as by buying it with your own IP and then trading it to someone else in return for some payment in Credits or whatever. Powering it is - by design - done using your own investment in the game. It is intended to be balanced such that it scales with your own activity. Basically, if you can't afford the IP to buy/power it, you probably can't get very much use out of it anyway. At least, that's the idea. So IP will not be made tradeable. They are a measure of your own activity.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page