PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acer's Journal (being updated)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Personal sprites made by me:
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/SAM_mix.png

Drawings made by me for my use only:

Shop Showcase

Patronus! Shop Lance and Archie's Shop
  • Main
I am back ! I have a Hisuian Zorua hunt going! I have 0 for sale for 600GP or equiv
1S/0A/0M -370H 0 twin/0 troll
Matamoja
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Matamoja/Shop_6/trans_tyrantrum.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Matamoja/Shop_6/tyrantrum-charm.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Matamoja/Shop_6/tyrantrum_ball.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Matamoja/Shop_6/tyrantrum_trainer.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Matamoja/Shop_6/tyrunt-charm.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Matamoja/Shop_6/tyrunt_axew_couple.gif
Pride banners made by EeveeBailey Here
https://pokefarm.com/upload/EeveeBailey/Pride_Banners/HomoTransBanner.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/EeveeBailey/Pride_Banners/HomoBanner.png
https://pokefarm.com/upload/EeveeBailey/Pride_Banners/TransBanner.png
Templates

Bait Shelf

My current baits

Bezerell baby bait made by me Bezerell Family Bait made by ValleryP
Bait made by ValleryP

Old Melan Baits

Formantis bait By Dragoncake

Bait made by Dragoncake

Tyrantrum Made by ValleryP

Bait made by ValleryP
Bait made by ValleryP
Bait made by ValleryP

Tyrunt Made by Crøwne

Made By Crøwne
Made By Crøwne
Made By Crøwne

Important codes

Shop codes Last updated 04/Oct/2020 20:38:10

[style] .panel { border: 1px solid black; &>h3 { &>a {color: #000000; } color: #000000; background: #B0B0B0; text-align: Center; border: 1px solid black; font:Papyrus } &>div { color: #B0B0B0; background: #000000; text-align: center; font:Papyrus } } a { color: #EF6C6C;a:hover {color: blue;} } th {vertical-align:middle; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px; background:#B0B0B0; color:black;} .tabbedinterface {Background;#000000} .li {background;#000000;Color;#B0B0B0;font:papyrus} ul{background:#B0B0B0} li{padding:5px 5px 5px 5px;margin-bottom:1px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#B0B0B0;font-weight:bold;transition:0.5s ease-in-out;font:papyrus} li.tab-active{color:#B0B0B0;text-align:Centre;transition:0.5s ease-in-out} li:nth-of-type{background-color:#B0B0B0;border:3px #9400D3fy;font:papyrus} li:nth-of-type.tab-active{background-color:#000000;text-align:center;border:3px #9400D3} div.tab,div.tab-active{background-color:#000000;text-align:center;padding:10px;border:3px #9400D3;font-size:16px;color:#B0B0B0;word-spacing:5px;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:10px;border:1px #B0B0B0 solid;} [/style] [css=font-family: Papyrus;text-align: center][background=#000000][color=B0B0B0] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Shop_Thorn_2.png[/img] [centre][h1]Welcome!![/h1][/centre] [centre][h3]Announcement [/h3] [color=#836FFF] Added Shiny/Albino hunt area I have also made a little surprise area next to my currency! I've been debating on this alot and figured you guys deserve it! Thank you very much for sticking with me and please let me know if there are any questions, suggestions, or anything you would like to see in the future! [/color][/centre] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]Rules[/li] [li]Buying/Currency[/li] [Li]Discount corner [/li] [li]Evolution[/li] [li]Mega+Summon[/li] [li]Boxes[/li] [li]Charm Rental[/li] [li]Gem+Frag[/li] [li]Berry+Block+Cons.[/li] [li]Misc.[/li] [li]Pokemon[/li] [li]IV Pokemon[/li] [li][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1400179603.png[/img][/li] [li][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1414662094.png[/img][/li] [li][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1435353274.png[/img][/li] [li][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Pokeradar.png[/img][/li] [li][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/DP.png[/img][/li] [li][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Pokedex.png[/img][/li] [li]RTE[/li] [li]Shelter Hunt[/li] [li]Rental Pairs[/li] [/ul] [sc=tab-active][centre] [h2]Rules:[/h2] 1.) I am open to any specific trades for breeding pairs 2.) Unless I am not online, I should respond fairly quickly 3.) Any item/pokemon requests, you can add to the thread or PM me, which ever is more comfortable for you! 4.) I really dont care what you do with the stuff you buy from me, after you pay it is not mine anymore.[b]Other then Rental pairs and Dexes!!!!![/b] 5.) Most of the time I will send the trade. If you would rather, make a post here saying you are sending a labled trade so I can see the time it was sent in acordance to other orders! 6.) Regular pokemon / any pokemon in my [url=https://pokefarm.com/fields/Acer-of-spades]fields[/url] labled free/trade are, well, free. if you have any specification on which pokemon you would like in a trade I'll send it to you! ^-^ 7.) Please do not say it is hard to read, The color ratio is 9.68:1 Thus well over the pokefarm guidelines. I like dark colors, and it is how I would like my shop to be. 8.) All Credits are in my journal!!!!! [/centre] [/sc][sc=tab] [h2]Currency[/h2] [centre]My currency exchange is [item=Zophan]x1=[item=Gold]x5=[item=Credits]x5,000 [item=Gold]x10=[item=Medium Dark Gem]x1=[item=credits]x10,000 [item=Relic Copper]x1=[item=Credits]x30,000 [tip=Delta Point][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/DP.png[/img][/tip]x1=[item=Gold]x10 [tip=Any box][item=Hard box][/tip]x1=[item=Gold]x20 any [tip=Any Fossil][item=Jaw Fossil][/tip]x1=[item=credits]x50,000 [tip=EXP. Share][item=EXP. Share][/tip]x1=[item=Credits]x400k [tip=Egg Pass][item=Egg Pass][/tip]x1=[item=Credits]x200k [tip=DayCare Pass][item=DayCare Pass][/tip]x1=[item=Credits]x15k [tip=DayCare Pass x10][item=DayCare Pass x10][/tip]=[item=Credits]x150k [tip=DayCare Pass x60][item=DayCare Pass x60][/tip]=[item=Credits]x600k [tip=Ditto Egg Voucher][item=Ditto Egg Voucher][/tip]=[item=Credits]x1mil [tip=Any Z-Crystal][item=Fightinium Z][/tip]=[item=Credits]800k [tip=Fightinium Fragment][item=Fightinium Fragment][/tip]=[item=Credits]125k [tip=Any Summon][item=Fire Feather][/tip]=It's market price [accordion][a-section=Acer's buying corner] Hello ^~^ This is the place I will go to when I want to buy any items! I'm also looking for Shelter Pass X and Shelter Pass ★ I'd love to have one of these if anyone has any extra ^~^ [hr] I am also looking for a shiny charm box [hr] I will buy any summons! (depending on how much currency I have) [/a-section][/accordion] [accordion][a-section=Currency swap] [table] [tr][th][font=6]Currency[/font][/th] [th]Amount[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][tip=Credits][item=Credits][/tip][/center][/td] [td][center][number][inventory=Credits][/number]x[/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][tip=GoldPoke][item=Gold][/tip][/center][/td] [td][center][number][inventory=Gold][/number]x[/center][/td][/tr] [/table] [/a-section][/accordion][/centre] [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [H2]Welcome to the brand new Discount corner![/h2] Dusky and Persephone days are now a part of the shop! Whatever percentage they have will be taken off of your order total! Another little thing I wanted to add as I already have it in my shiny hunt area, while a hunt of mine is still active, a pokemon will be half price! [tip=6,400exp pokemon are normally at 40GP/equiv. While a hunt is active for said pokemon the price will be cut in half so the final price for a 6,400exp mon will be x20GP/Equiv per pokemon.](Explanation)[/tip] I will also have holiday discounts, Any holiday will be a 10% discount on every item Birthday discounts are 50% discounts! (Just please give me proof with your birthday sprite from pokefarm or I will not honor that discount) I hope you guys enjoy this little surprise! [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [h2]Evolution Items[/h2] [centre][u]Evolution stones are 10GP/10,000PC each. All other Evolutionary are 5GP or 5,000PC each.[/u][/centre] [table] [tr] [th=5x1]Stones[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Dawn Stone][item=Dawn Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Dawn Stone][/td] [td][tip=Dusk Stone][item=Dusk Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Dusk Stone][/td] [td][tip=Fire Stone][item=Fire Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Fire Stone][/td] [td][tip=Leaf Stone][item=Leaf Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Leaf Stone][/td] [td][tip=Moon Stone][item=Moon Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Moon Stone][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Oval Stone][item=Oval Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Oval Stone][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Stone][item=Shiny Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Shiny Stone][/td] [td][tip=Sun Stone][item=Sun Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Sun Stone][/td] [td][tip=Water Stone][item=Water Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Water Stone][/td] [td][tip=ThunderStone][item=ThunderStone][/tip] x[inventory=ThunderStone][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ice Stone][item=Ice Stone][/tip] x[inventory=Ice Stone][/td] [td=4x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Evolution Items[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=DeepSeaScale][item=DeepSeaScale][/tip] x[inventory=DeepSeaScale][/td] [td][tip=DeepSeaTooth][item=DeepSeaTooth][/tip] x[inventory=DeepSeaTooth][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Scale][item=Dragon Scale][/tip] x[inventory=Dragon Scale][/td] [td][tip=Dubious Disk][item=Dubious Disk][/tip] x[inventory=Dubious Disk][/td] [td][tip=Electiriser][item=Electiriser][/tip] x[inventory=Electiriser][/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Magmariser][item=Magmariser][/tip] x[inventory=Magmariser][/td] [td][tip=Metal Coat][item=Metal Coat][/tip] x[inventory=Metal Coat][/td] [td][tip=Protector][item=Protector][/tip] x[inventory=Protector][/td] [td][tip=Razor Claw][item=Razor Claw][/tip] x[inventory=Razor Claw][/td] [td][tip=Razor Fang][item=Razor Fang][/tip] x[inventory=Razor Fang][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Reaper Cloth][item=Reaper Cloth][/tip] x[inventory=Reaper Cloth][/td] [td][tip=Up-Grade][item=Up-Grade][/tip] x[inventory=Up-Grade][/td] [td][tip=King's Rock][item=King's Rock][/tip] x[inventory=King's Rock][/td] [td][tip=Sachet][item=Sachet][/tip] x[inventory=Sachet][/td] [td][tip=Whipped Dream][item=Whipped Dream][/tip] x[inventory=Whipped Dream][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tart Apple][item=Tart Apple][/tip] x[inventory=Tart Apple][/td] [td][tip=Sweet Apple][item=Sweet Apple][/tip] x[inventory=Sweet Apple][/td] [td][tip=Sticky Barb][item=Sticky Barb][/tip] x[inventory=Sticky Barb][/td] [td][tip=Leek][item=Leek][/tip] x[inventory=Leek][/td] [td][tip=Cracked Teapot][item=Cracked Teapot][/tip] x[inventory=Cracked Teapot][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=5x1]Special Evolutionary Items[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ancient Power Orb][item=Ancient Power Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Ancient Power Orb][/td] [td][tip=Double Hit Orb][item=Double Hit Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Double Hit Orb][/td] [td][tip=Mimic Orb][item=Mimic Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Mimic Orb][/td] [td][tip=Rollout Orb][item=Rollout Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Rollout Orb][/td] [td][tip=Stomp Orb][item=Stomp Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Stomp Orb][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Everstone][item=Everstone][/tip] x[inventory=Everstone][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Pulse Orb][item=Dragon Pulse Orb][/tip] X[inventory=Dragon Pulse Orb][/td] [td][tip=Taunt Orb][item=Taunt Orb][/tip] X[inventory=Taunt Orb][/td] [td=2x1][/td] [/tr] [/table] [table] [tr] [th=6x1]Regular Forme-Changers[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rain Jewel][item=Rain Jewel][/tip] x[inventory=Rain Jewel][/td] [td][tip=Snow Jewel][item=Snow Jewel][/tip] x[inventory=Snow Jewel][/td] [td][tip=Sun Jewel][item=Sun Jewel][/tip] x[inventory=Sun Jewel][/td] [td][tip=Fan Sparkplug][item=Fan Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Fan Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Frost Sparkplug][item=Frost Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Frost Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Heat Sparkplug][item=Heat Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Heat Sparkplug][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Mow Sparkplug][item=Mow Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Mow Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Wash Sparkplug][item=Wash Sparkplug][/tip] x[inventory=Wash Sparkplug][/td] [td][tip=Bindi][item=Bindi][/tip] x[inventory=Bindi][/td] [td][tip=King's Shield][item=King's Shield][/tip] x[inventory=King's Shield][/td] [td][tip=Glimmering Scale][item=Glimmering Scale][/tip] x[inventory=Glimmering Scale][/td] [td][tip=X-Ray Specs][item=X-Ray Specs][/tip] x[inventory=X-Ray Specs][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Leftovers][item=Leftovers][/tip] x[inventory=Leftovers][/td] [td=5x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Special Forme-Changers[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Blue Orb][item=Blue Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Blue Orb][/td] [td][tip=Red Orb][item=Red Orb][/tip] x[inventory=Red Orb][/td] [td][tip=Gracidea][item=Gracidea][/tip] x[inventory=Gracidea][/td] [td][tip=Secret Sword][item=Secret Sword][/tip] x[inventory=Secret Sword][/td] [td][tip=Meteorite Shard A][item=Meteorite Shard A][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite Shard A][/td] [td][tip=Meteorite Shard D][item=Meteorite Shard D][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite Shard D][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Meteorite Shard S][item=Meteorite Shard S][/tip] x[inventory=Meteorite Shard S][/td] [td][tip=Reveal Glass][item=Reveal Glass][/tip] x[inventory=Reveal Glass][/td] [td][tip=Burn Drive][item=Burn Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Burn Drive][/td] [td][tip=Douse Drive][item=Douse Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Douse Drive][/td] [td][tip=Shock Drive][item=Shock Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Shock Drive][/td] [td][tip=Chill Drive][item=Chill Drive][/tip] x[inventory=Chill Drive][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Flame Plate][item=Flame Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Flame Plate][/td] [td][tip=Splash Plate][item=Splash Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Splash Plate][/td] [td][tip=Zap Plate][item=Zap Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Zap Plate][/td] [td][tip=Meadow Plate][item=Meadow Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Meadow Plate][/td] [td][tip=Icicle Plate][item=Icicle Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Icicle Plate][/td] [td][tip=Fist Plate][item=Fist Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Fist Plate][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Toxic Plate][item=Toxic Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Toxic Plate][/td] [td][tip=Earth Plate][item=Earth Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Earth Plate][/td] [td][tip=Sky Plate][item=Sky Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Sky Plate][/td] [td][tip=Mind Plate][item=Mind Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Mind Plate][/td] [td][tip=Insect Plate][item=Insect Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Insect Plate][/td] [td][tip=Stone Plate][item=Stone Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Stone Plate][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Spooky Plate][item=Spooky Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Spooky Plate][/td] [td][tip=Draco Plate][item=Draco Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Draco Plate][/td] [td][tip=Dread Plate][item=Dread Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Dread Plate][/td] [td][tip=Iron Plate][item=Iron Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Iron Plate][/td] [td][tip=Pixie Plate][item=Pixie Plate][/tip] x[inventory=Pixie Plate][/td] [td][tip=Opal][item=Opal][/tip] x[inventory=Opal][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fire Memory][item=Fire Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Fire Memory][/td] [td][tip=Water Memory][item=Water Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Water Memory][/td] [td][tip=Grass Memory][item=Grass Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Grass Memory][/td] [td][tip=Electric Memory][item=Electric Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Electric Memory][/td] [td][tip=Flying Memory][item=Flying Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Flying Memory][/td] [td][tip=Ice Memory][item=Ice Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Ice Memory][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Poison Memory][item=Poison Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Poison Memory][/td] [td][tip=Fighting Memory][item=Fighting Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Fighting Memory][/td] [td][tip=Bug Memory][item=Bug Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Bug Memory][/td] [td][tip=Psychic Memory][item=Psychic Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Psychic Memory][/td] [td][tip=Ghost Memory][item=Ghost Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Ghost Memory][/td] [td][tip=Dark Memory][item=Dark Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Dark Memory][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rock Memory][item=Rock Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Rock Memory][/td] [td][tip=Ground Memory][item=Ground Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Ground Memory][/td] [td][tip=Steel Memory][item=Steel Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Steel Memory][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Memory][item=Dragon Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Dragon Memory][/td] [td][tip=Fairy Memory][item=Fairy Memory][/tip] x[inventory=Fairy Memory][/td] [td][tip=Mythrite][item=Mythrite][/tip] x[inventory=Mythrite][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Prison Bottle][item=Prison Bottle][/tip] x[inventory=Prison Bottle][/td] [td][tip=Dragon Ball][item=Dragon ball][/tip] x[inventory=Dragon Ball][/td] [td][tip=Ultranecrozium Z][item=Ultranecrozium Z][/tip] x[inventory=Ultranecrozium Z][/td] [td=3x1][/td] [/tr] [/table] [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [h2]Mega Stones/Summons[/h2] [center] [centre][u]I will take market price for these[/u][/centre] [table] [tr] [th]Tier 1[/th] [td][tip=Abomasite][item=Abomasite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Ampharosite][item=Ampharosite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Beedrillite][item=Beedrillite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Cameruptite][item=Cameruptite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Gyaradosite][item=Gyaradosite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Houndoominite][item=Houndoominite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Lopunnite][item=Lopunnite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Mawilite][item=Mawilite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Pidgeotite][item=Pidgeotite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Sharpedonite][item=Sharpedonite][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Abomasite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Ampharosite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Beedrillite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Cameruptite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Gyaradosite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Houndoominite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Lopunnite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Mawilite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Pidgeotite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Sharpedonite]x[/td] [/tr][tr] [th]Tier 2[/th] [td][tip=Absolite][item=Absolite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Aggronite][item=Aggronite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Alakazite][item=Alakazite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Altarianite][item=Altarianite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Banettite][item=Banettite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Galladite][item=Galladite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Gardevoirite][item=Gardevoirite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Gengarite][item=Gengarite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Glalitite][item=Glalitite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Heracronite][item=Heracronite][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Absolite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Aggronite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Alakazite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Altarianite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Banettite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Galladite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Gardevoirite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Gengarite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Glalitite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Heracronite]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 2[/th] [td][tip=Lucarionite][item=Lucarionite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Manectite][item=Manectite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Medichamite][item=Medichamite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Pinsirite][item=Pinsirite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Scizorite][item=Scizorite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Slowbronite][item=Slowbronite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Steelixite][item=Steelixite][/tip][/td] [td=3x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Lucarionite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Manectite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Medichamite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Pinsirite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Scizorite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Slowbronite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Steelixite]x[/td] [td=3x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 3[/th] [td][tip=Audinite][item=Audinite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Aerodactylite][item=Aerodactylite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Garchompite][item=Garchompite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Kangaskhanite][item=Kangaskhanite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Metagrossite][item=Metagrossite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Sablenite][item=Sablenite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Salamencite][item=Salamencite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Tyranitarite][item=Tyranitarite][/tip][/td] [td=2x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Audinite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Aerodactylite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Garchompite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Kangaskhanite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Metagrossite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Sablenite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Salamencite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Tyranitarite]x[/td] [td=2x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 4[/th] [td][tip=Blastoisinite][item=Blastoisinite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Blazikenite][item=Blazikenite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Charizardite X][item=Charizardite X][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Charizardite Y][item=Charizardite Y][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Diancite][item=Diancite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Latiasite][item=Latiasite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Latiosite][item=Latiosite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Meteorite][item=Meteorite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Mewtwonite X][item=Mewtwonite X][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Mewtwonite Y][item=Mewtwonite Y][/tip][/td] [/tr][tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Blastoisinite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Blazikenite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Charizardite X]x[/td] [td][inventory=Charizardite Y]x[/td] [td][inventory=Diancite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Latiasite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Latiosite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Meteorite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Mewtwonite X]x[/td] [td][inventory=Mewtwonite Y]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 4[/th] [td][tip=Sceptilite][item=Sceptilite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Swampertite][item=Swampertite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Venusaurite][item=Venusaurite][/tip][/td] [td=7x1][/td] [/tr][tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Sceptilite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Swampertite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Venusaurite]x[/td] [td=7x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Adamantite][item=Adamantite][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Alomarowakite Q][item=Alomarowakite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Arbokite Q][item=Arbokite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Arcanite Q][item=Arcanite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Breloomite Q][item=Breloomite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Bunborite Q][item=Bunborite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Butterfrite Q][item=Butterfrite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Celebite Q][item=Celebite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Dewgongite Q][item=Dewgongite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Dragonitenite Q][item=Dragonitenite Q][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Adamantite]x[/td] [td][inventory=Alomarowakite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Arbokite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Arcanite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Breloomite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Bunborite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Butterfrite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Celebite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Dewgongite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Dragonitenite Q]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Druddigonite Q][item=Druddigonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Dunsparcite Q][item=Dunsparcite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Espeonite Q][item=Espeonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Farfetchite Q][item=Farfetchite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Flareonite Q][item=Flareonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Floatzelite Q][item=Floatzelite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Fluxraynite Q][item=Fluxraynite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Flygonite Q][item=Flygonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Froslassite Q][item=Froslassite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Furretite Q][item=Furretite Q][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Druddigonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Dunsparcite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Espeonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Farfetchite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Flareonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Floatzelite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Fluxraynite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Flygonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Froslassite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Furretite Q]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Girafarite Q][item=Girafarite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Glaceonite Q][item=Glaceonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Gogoatite Q][item=Gogoatite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Hawluchite Q][item=Hawluchite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Haxorite Q][item=Haxorite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Heliolite Q][item=Heliolite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Ho-oh-nite Q][item=Ho-oh-nite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Jirachinite Q][item=Jirachinite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Jolteonite Q][item=Jolteonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Jumpluffite Q][item=Jumpluffite Q][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Girafarite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Glaceonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Gogoatite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Hawluchite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Haxorite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Heliolite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Ho-oh-nite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Jirachinite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Jolteonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Jumpluffite Q]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Jynxite Q][item=Jynxite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Kangsparite Q][item=Kangsparite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Korokunite Q][item=Korokunite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Laprasite Q][item=Laprasite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Leafeonite Q][item=Leafeonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Liepardite Q][item=Liepardite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Lugianite Q][item=Lugianite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Lumineonite Q][item=Lumineonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Lunupinite Q][item=Lunupinite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Luxraynite Q][item=Luxraynite Q][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Jynxite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Kangsparite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Korokunite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Laprasite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Leafeonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Liepardite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Lugianite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Lumineonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Lunupinite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Luxraynite Q]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Manectite Q][item=Manectite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Mewnite Q][item=Mewnite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Mightyenite Q][item=Mightyenite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Milotite Q][item=Milotite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Ninetaleite Q][item=Ninetaleite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Noivernite Q][item=Noivernite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Persianite Q][item=Persianite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Pyrite Q][item=Pyrite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Raichunite Q][item=Raichunite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Rapidite Q][item=Rapidite Q][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Manectite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Mewnite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Mightyenite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Milotite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Ninetaleite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Noivernite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Persianite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Pyrite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Raichunite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Rapidite Q]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Scolipedite Q][item=Scolipedite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Scraftite Q][item=Scraftite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Sevipernite Q][item=Sevipernite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Skarmorite Q][item=Skarmorite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Solynxite Q][item=Solynxite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Sylveonite Q][item=Sylveonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Umbreonite Q][item=Umbreonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Vaporeonite Q][item=Vaporeonite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Wailordite Q][item=Wailordite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Weavilite Q][item=Weavilite Q][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Scolipedite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Scraftite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Sevipernite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Skarmorite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Solynxite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Sylveonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Umbreonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Vaporeonite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Wailordite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Weavilite Q]x[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Tier 5[/th] [td][tip=Zangoosite Q][item=Zangoosite Q][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Zoroarkite Q][item=Zoroarkite Q][/tip][/td] [td=8x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Owned[/th] [td][inventory=Zangoosite Q]x[/td] [td][inventory=Zoroarkite Q]x[/td] [td=8x1][/td] [/tr] [/table][/center] [centre][u]All Summons are market price.[/u][/centre] [table] [tr] [th=6x1]Dex Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]EggDex Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Origin Sash][item=Origin Sash][/tip]x[inventory=Origin Sash][/td] [td][tip=GS Ball][item=GS Ball][/tip]x[inventory=GS Ball][/td] [td][tip=Wishing Stone][item=Wishing Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Wishing Stone][/td] [td][tip=Gracidea Seed][item=Gracidea Seed][/tip]x[inventory=Gracidea Seed][/td] [td][tip=Victory Medal][item=Victory Medal][/tip]x[inventory=Victory Medal][/td] [td][tip=Diamond Tiara][item=Diamond Tiara][/tip]x[inventory=Diamond Tiara][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Soul Heart][item=Soul Heart][/tip]x[inventory=Soul Heart][/td] [td=5x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]PokéDex Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fire Feather][item=Fire Feather][/tip]x[inventory=Fire Feather][/td] [td][tip=Ice Feather][item=Ice Feather][/tip]x[inventory=Ice Feather][/td] [td][tip=Thunder Feather][item=Thunder Feather][/tip]x[inventory=Thunder Feather][/td] [td][tip=Fire Fang][item=Fire Fang][/tip]x[inventory=Fire Fang][/td] [td][tip=Ice Fang][item=Ice Fang][/tip]x[inventory=Ice Fang][/td] [td][tip=Thunder Fang][item=Thunder Fang][/tip]x[inventory=Thunder Fang][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rock Statue][item=Rock Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Rock Statue][/td] [td][tip=Steel Statue][item=Steel Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Steel Statue][/td] [td][tip=Ice Statue][item=Ice Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Ice Statue][/td] [td][tip=Kagami][item=Kagami][/tip]x[inventory=Kagami][/td] [td][tip=Magatama][item=Magatama][/tip]x[inventory=Magatama][/td] [td][tip=Kusanagi][item=Kusanagi][/tip]x[inventory=Kusanagi][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cobalt Epee][item=Cobalt Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Cobalt Epee][/td] [td][tip=Viridian Epee][item=Viridian Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Viridian Epee][/td] [td][tip=Terracotta Epee][item=Terracotta Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Terracotta Epee][/td] [td][tip=Life Antler][item=Life Antler][/tip]x[inventory=Life Antler][/td] [td][tip=Death Wing][item=Death Wing][/tip]x[inventory=Death Wing][/td] [td][tip=Ku Idol][item=Ku Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Ku Idol][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Kane Idol][item=Kane Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Kane Idol][/td] [td][tip=Lono Idol][item=Lono Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Lono Idol][/td] [td][tip=Kanaloa Idol][item=Kanaloa Idol][/tip]x[inventory=Kanaloa Idol][/td] [td=3x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Chain Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tidal Bell][item=Tidal Bell][/tip]x[inventory=Tidal Bell][/td] [td][tip=Clear Bell][item=Clear Bell][/tip]x[inventory=Clear Bell][/td] [td][tip=Jade Orb][item=Jade Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Jade Orb][/td] [td][tip=Gold Statue][item=Gold Statue][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Statue][/td] [td][tip=Adamant Orb][item=Adamant Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Adamant Orb][/td] [td][tip=Lustrous Orb][item=Lustrous Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Lustrous Orb][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Griseous Orb][item=Griseous Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Griseous Orb][/td] [td][tip=Fujin's Lamp][item=Fujin's Lamp][/tip]x[inventory=Fujin's Lamp][/td] [td][tip=Raijin's Lamp][item=Raijin's Lamp][/tip]x[inventory=Raijin's Lamp][/td] [td][tip=Inari's Lamp][item=Inari's Lamp][/tip]x[inventory=Inari's Lamp][/td] [td][tip=Gray Stone][item=Gray Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Gray Stone][/td] [td][tip=Apprentice's Epee][item=Apprentice's Epee][/tip]x[inventory=Apprentice's Epee][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Order's Crest][item=Order's Crest][/tip]x[inventory=Order's Crest][/td] [td][tip=Eclipse Flute][item=Eclipse Flute][/tip]x[inventory=Eclipse Flute][/td] [td=4x1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Master Unlocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Sapphire Orb][item=Sapphire Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Sapphire Orb][/td] [td][tip=Ruby Orb][item=Ruby Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Ruby Orb][/td] [td][tip=Magma Stone][item=Magma Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Magma Stone][/td] [td][tip=Sea Crown][item=Sea Crown][/tip]x[inventory=Sea Crown][/td] [td][tip=Helix Orb][item=Helix Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Helix Orb][/td] [td][tip=Hyperspace Ring][item=Hyperspace Ring][/tip]x[inventory=Hyperspace Ring][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Nightmare Shroud][item=Nightmare Shroud][/tip]x[inventory=Nightmare Shroud][/td] [td][tip=Red Soul Dew][item=Red Soul Dew][/tip]x[inventory=Red Soul Dew][/td] [td][tip=Blue Soul Dew][item=Blue Soul Dew][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Soul Dew][/td] [td][tip=Black Stone][item=Black Stone][/tip]x[inventory=Black Stone][/td] [td][tip=White Stone][item=White Stone][/tip]x[inventory=White Stone][/td] [td][tip=Cloned Sash][item=Cloned Sash][/tip]x[inventory=Cloned Sash][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ancient Drive][item=Ancient Drive][/tip]x[inventory=Ancient Drive][/td] [td][tip=Komainu Figurine][item=Komainu Figurine][/tip]x[inventory=Komainu Figurine][/td] [td][tip=Music Box][item=Music Box][/tip]x[inventory=Music Box][/td] [td][tip=Lunar Wing][item=Lunar Wing][/tip]x[inventory=Lunar Wing][/td] [td][tip=Spectral Leiomano][item=Spectral Leiomano][/tip]x[inventory=Spectral Leiomano][/td] [td][tip=Plasma Koa][item=Plasma Koa][/tip]x[inventory=Plasma Koa][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Special Summons[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Beast Ball][item=Beast Ball][/tip]x[inventory=Beast Ball][/td] [td][tip=Mage Orb][item=Mage Orb][/tip]x[inventory=Mage Orb][/td] [td][tip=Black Prism][item=Black Prism][/tip]x[inventory=Black Prism][/td] [td][tip=Borealis Lantern][item=Borealis Lantern][/tip]x[inventory=Borealis Lantern][/td] [td=2x1][/td][/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Ultimate Unlock[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Azure Flute][item=Azure Flute][/tip]x[inventory=Azure Flute][/td] [td=5x1][/td] [/tr] [/table] [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [h2]Boxes[/h2] [centre][u]Boxes are 20GP / 20,000PC / 4ZC /2 Medium Gems each.[/u] I am keeping Hard, Sinister, Light, and Nifty boxes for myself for boxboxes ^~^ [table] [tr] [th=9x1]Boxes[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cute Box][item=Cute Box][/tip] x[inventory=Cute Box][/td] [td][tip=Dainty Box][item=Dainty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Dainty Box][/td] [td][tip=Deluxe Box][item=Deluxe Box][/tip] x[inventory=Deluxe Box][/td] [td][tip=Glittery Box][item=Glittery Box][/tip] x[inventory=Glittery Box][/td] [td][tip=Gorgeous Box][item=Gorgeous Box][/tip] x[inventory=Gorgeous Box][/td] [td][tip=Pretty Box][item=Pretty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Pretty Box][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Total= [math][inventory=Cute Box]+[inventory=Dainty Box]+[inventory=Deluxe Box]+[inventory=Glittery Box]+[inventory=Gorgeous Box]+[inventory=Pretty Box][/math][/td][/tr] [/table] All of these will be ZOPHAN ONLY BoxBoxes will be 100 Zophan [table] [tr] [td][tip=Box Box][item=Box Box][/tip] x[inventory=Box Box][/td] [td][tip=Box Box Box][item=Box Box Box][/tip] x[inventory=Box Box Box][/td] [td][tip=Gragon's Stash][item=Gragon's Stash][/tip] x[inventory=Gragon's Stash][/td][/tr][/table] [table][tr][td]Total boxes= [math][inventory=Hard Box]+[inventory=Heavy Box]+[inventory=Light Box]+[inventory=Nifty Box]+[inventory=Sinister Box]+[inventory=Shiny Box][/math][/td][/tr] [/table] 1.) *Open* 2.) *Open* 3.) *Open* 4.) *Open* 5.) *Open* [/centre] [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [h2]Charm Rental[/h2] [centre]This Is a new feature that I am adding, for shiny charm rental, I only have one charm and no box, so I will need confermation that you have a shiny box, and I can lend you my charm. [b]I will only trade with Champion Level players[/b] [item=Shiny charm]x[inventory=Shiny charm] [item=Dead shiny charm]x[inventory=Dead shiny charm] [item=Shiny Charm Box]x[inventory=Shiny Charm Box][/centre] [h3]*You will not keep them passed 10 minutes*[/h3] Charm Rental is 20GP/Equiv Box rental is be 25GP/Equiv Charm+Box is be 45GP/Equiv Dead to live will be a dead charm+35GP These pokemon will be the ones to deliver the Items to you! [url=https://pfq.link/?xbhSZ][img]https://pfq.link/?xbhSZ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?sgVC9][img]https://pfq.link/?sgVC9=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?FwBYl][img]https://pfq.link/?FwBYl=platform.png[/img][/url] [url=https://pfq.link/?yJmCH][img]https://pfq.link/?yJmCH=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?Flw3F][img]https://pfq.link/?Flw3F=platform.png[/img][/url] [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [h2]Gem/Z-Fragments[/h2] Small Gems are 1GP or 1,000PC each. Medium Gems are 10GP / 10,000PC / 2ZC each. Large Gems are 100GP or 100,000PC each. Flawless Gems are 1500GP or 150,000 each. or A 1:1 gem trade (small:small / med:med ect) 11 small:1 med [table] [tr] [th=1x1]Type[/th] [th=1x1]Small[/th] [th=1x1]Medium[/th] [th=1x1]Large[/th] [th]Flawless[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=normal][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Normal Gem] x[inventory=Normal Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Normal Gem] x[inventory=Medium Normal Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Normal Gem] x[inventory=Large Normal Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Normal Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Normal Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Fire][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Fire Gem] x[inventory=Fire Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Fire Gem] x[inventory=Medium Fire Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Fire Gem] x[Inventory=Large Fire Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Fire Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Fire Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Water][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Water Gem] x[inventory=Water Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Water Gem] x[inventory=Medium Water Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Water Gem] x[Inventory=Large Water Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Water Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Water Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Electric][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Electric Gem] x[inventory=Electric Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Electric Gem] x[inventory=Medium Electric Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Electric Gem] x[Inventory=Large Electric Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Electric Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Electric Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Grass][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Grass Gem] x[inventory=Grass Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Grass Gem] x[inventory=Medium Grass Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Grass Gem] x[Inventory=Large Grass Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Grass Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Grass Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Bug][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Bug Gem] x[inventory=Bug Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Bug Gem] x[inventory=Medium Bug Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Large Bug Gem] x[inventory=Large Bug Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Bug Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Bug Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Poison][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Poison Gem] x[inventory=Poison Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Poison Gem] x[inventory=Medium Poison Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Poison Gem] x[Inventory=Large Poison Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Poison Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Poison Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Ice][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Ice Gem] x[inventory=Ice Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Ice Gem] x[inventory=Medium Ice Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Ice Gem] x[Inventory=Large Ice Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Ice Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Ice Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Ground][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Ground Gem] x[inventory=Ground Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Ground Gem] x[inventory=Medium Ground Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Ground Gem] x[Inventory=Large Ground Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Ground Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Ground Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Flying][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Flying Gem] x[Inventory=Flying Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Flying Gem] x[Inventory=Medium Flying Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Flying Gem] x[Inventory=Large Flying Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Flying Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Flying Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Psychic][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Psychic Gem] x[inventory=Psychic Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Psychic Gem] x[inventory=Medium Psychic Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Psychic Gem] x[Inventory=Large Psychic Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Psychic Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Psychic Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Fighting][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Fighting Gem] x[inventory=Fighting Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Fighting Gem] x[inventory=Medium Fighting Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Fighting Gem] x[Inventory=Large Fighting Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Fighting Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Fighting Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Rock][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Rock Gem] x[inventory=Rock Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Rock Gem] x[inventory=Medium Rock Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Rock Gem] x[Inventory=Large Rock Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Rock Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Rock Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Ghost][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Ghost Gem] x[inventory=Ghost Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Ghost Gem] x[inventory=Medium Ghost Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Ghost Gem] x[Inventory=Large Ghost Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Ghost Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Ghost Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Dragon][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Dragon Gem] x[Inventory=Dragon Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Dragon Gem] x[Inventory=Medium Dragon Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Dragon Gem] x[Inventory=Large Dragon Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Dragon Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Dragon Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Dark][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Dark Gem] x[inventory=Dark Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Dark Gem] x[inventory=Medium Dark Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Dark Gem] x[Inventory=Large Dark Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Dark Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Dark Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Steel][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Steel Gem] x[inventory=Steel Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Steel Gem] x[inventory=Medium Steel Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Steel Gem] x[Inventory=Large Steel Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Steel Gem] x[inventory=Flawless Steel Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][type=Fairy][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Fairy Gem]x[inventory=Fairy Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][item=Medium Fairy Gem]x[inventory=Medium Fairy Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Large Fairy Gem]x[Inventory=Large Fairy Gem][/center][/td] [td][center][Item=Flawless Fairy Gem]x[inventory=Flawless Fairy Gem][/center][/td] [/tr] [/table] I will only take trades 1:1 on these [table] [tr] [th=6x1][b]Z-Fragments[/b][/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Normalium Z][item=Normalium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Normalium Z][/td][td][tip=Firium Z][item=Firium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Firium Z][/td][td][tip=Waterium Z][item=Waterium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Waterium Z][/td][td][tip=Electrium Z][item=Electrium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Electrium Z][/td][td][tip=Grassium Z][item=Grassium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Grassium Z][/td][td][tip=Icium Z][item=Icium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Icium Z][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fightinium Z][item=Fightinium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Fightinium Z][/td][td][tip=Poisonium Z][item=Poisonium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Poisonium Z][/td][td][tip=Groundium Z][item=Groundium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Groundium Z][/td][td][tip=Flyinium Z][item=Flyinium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Flyinium Z][/td][td][tip=Psychium Z][item=Psychium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Psychium Z][/td][td][tip=Buginium Z][item=Buginium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Buginium Z][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rockium Z][item=Rockium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Rockium Z][/td][td][tip=Ghostium Z][item=Ghostium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Ghostium Z][/td][td][tip=Dragonium Z][item=Dragonium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Dragonium Z][/td][td][tip=Darkinium Z][item=Darkinium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Darkinium Z][/td][td][tip=Steelium Z][item=Steelium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Steelium Z][/td][td][tip=Fairium Z][item=Fairium Z][/tip]x[inventory=Fairium Z][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=3x1]Z-Crystal Total:[/th][td=3x1][math][inventory=Normalium Z]+[inventory=Firium Z]+[inventory=Waterium Z]+[inventory=Electrium Z]+[inventory=Grassium Z]+[inventory=Icium Z]+[inventory=Fightinium Z]+[inventory=Poisonium Z]+[inventory=Groundium Z]+[inventory=Flyinium Z]+[inventory=Psychium Z]+[inventory=Buginium Z]+[inventory=Rockium Z]+[inventory=Ghostium Z]+[inventory=Dragonium Z]+[inventory=Darkinium Z]+[inventory=Steelium Z]+[inventory=Fairium Z][/math][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=6x1]Z-Crystal Fragments[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Normalium Fragment][item=Normalium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Normalium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Firium Fragment][item=Firium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Firium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Waterium Fragment][item=Waterium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Waterium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Electrium Fragment][item=Electrium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Electrium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Grassium Fragment][item=Grassium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Grassium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Icium Fragment][item=Icium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Icium Fragment][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fightinium Fragment][item=Fightinium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Fightinium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Poisonium Fragment][item=Poisonium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Poisonium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Groundium Fragment][item=Groundium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Groundium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Flyinium Fragment][item=Flyinium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Flyinium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Psychium Fragment][item=Psychium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Psychium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Buginium Fragment][item=Buginium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Buginium Fragment][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rockium Fragment][item=Rockium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Rockium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Ghostium Fragment][item=Ghostium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Ghostium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Dragonium Fragment][item=Dragonium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Dragonium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Darkinium Fragment][item=Darkinium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Darkinium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Steelium Fragment][item=Steelium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Steelium Fragment][/td][td][tip=Fairium Fragment][item=Fairium Fragment][/tip]x[inventory=Fairium Fragment][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=3x1]Z-Fragment Total:[/th][td=3x1][math][inventory=Normalium Fragment]+[inventory=Firium Fragment]+[inventory=Waterium Fragment]+[inventory=Electrium Fragment]+[inventory=Electrium Fragment]+[inventory=Grassium Fragment]+[inventory=Icium Fragment]+[inventory=Fightinium Fragment]+[inventory=Poisonium Fragment]+[inventory=Groundium Fragment]+[inventory=Flyinium Fragment]+[inventory=Psychium Fragment]+[inventory=Buginium Fragment]+[inventory=Rockium Fragment]+[inventory=Ghostium Fragment]+[inventory=Dragonium Fragment]+[inventory=Darkinium Fragment]+[inventory=Steelium Fragment]+[inventory=Fairium Fragment][/math][/td] [/tr][/table][/sc][ ][sc=tab] [h2]Berry/Consumables/Pokeblock[/h2] [accordion][a-section=Berry] [centre][u]Common berries are 20PC each Uncommon berries are 30PC each Rare berries are 40PC each Special berries are 50PC each[/u][/centre] [table] [tr] [th]Common[/th] [th]Uncommon[/th] [th]Rare[/th] [th]Special[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cheri Berry][item=Cheri Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Cheri Berry][/td] [td][tip=Razz Berry][item=Razz Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Razz Berry]NFT[/td] [td][tip=Occa Berry][item=Occa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Occa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Liechi Berry][item=Liechi Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Liechi Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Chesto Berry][item=Chesto Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Chesto Berry][/td] [td][tip=Bluk Berry][item=Bluk Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Bluk Berry][/td] [td][tip=Passho Berry][item=Passho Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Passho Berry][/td] [td][tip=Ganlon Berry][item=Ganlon Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Ganlon Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Pecha Berry][item=Pecha Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pecha Berry][/td] [td][tip=Nanab Berry][item=Nanab Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Nanab Berry][/td] [td][tip=Wacan Berry][item=Wacan Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Wacan Berry][/td] [td][tip=Salac Berry][item=Salac Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Salac Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Rawst Berry][item=Rawst Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Rawst Berry][/td] [td][tip=Wepear Berry][item=Wepear Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Wepear Berry][/td] [td][tip=Rindo Berry][item=Rindo Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Rindo Berry][/td] [td][tip=Petaya Berry][item=Petaya Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Petaya Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Aspear Berry][item=Aspear Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Aspear Berry][/td] [td][tip=Pinap Berry][item=Pinap Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pinap Berry][/td] [td][tip=Yache Berry][item=Yache Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Yache Berry][/td] [td][tip=Apicot Berry][item=Apicot Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Apicot Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Leppa Berry][item=Leppa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Leppa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Pomeg Berry][item=Pomeg Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pomeg Berry][/td] [td][tip=Chople Berry][item=Chople Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Chople Berry][/td] [td][tip=Starf Berry][item=Starf Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Starf Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Oran Berry][item=Oran Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Oran Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kelpsy Berry][item=Kelpsy Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kelpsy Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kebia Berry][item=Kebia Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kebia Berry][/td] [td][tip=Enigma Berry][item=Enigma Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Enigma Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [tip=Persim Berry][item=Persim Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Persim Berry][/td] [td][tip=Qualot Berry][item=Qualot Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Qualot Berry][/td] [td][tip=Shuca Berry][item=Shuca Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Shuca Berry][/td] [td][tip=Micle Berry][item=Micle Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Micle Berry] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Lum Berry][item=Lum Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Lum Berry][/td] [td][tip=Hondew Berry][item=Hondew Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Hondew Berry][/td] [td][tip=Coba Berry][item=Coba Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Coba Berry][/td] [td][tip=Custap Berry][item=Custap Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Custap Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Sitrus Berry][item=Sitrus Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Sitrus Berry][/td] [td][tip=Grepa Berry][item=Grepa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Grepa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Payapa Berry][item=Payapa Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Payapa Berry] [/td] [td][tip=Jaboca Berry][item=Jaboca Berry][/tip] x[inventory=Jaboca Berry] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Figy Berry][item=Figy Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Figy Berry][/td] [td][tip=Tamato Berry][item=Tamato Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Tamato Berry][/td] [td][tip=Tanga Berry][item=Tanga Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Tanga Berry][/td] [td][tip=Lansat Berry][item=Lansat Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Lansat Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Wiki Berry][item=Wiki Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Wiki Berry][/td] [td][tip=Cornn Berry][item=Cornn Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Cornn Berry][/td] [td][tip=Charti Berry][item=Charti Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Charti Berry][/td] [td][tip=Rowap Berry][item=Rowap Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Rowap Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Mago Berry][item=Mago Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Mago Berry][/td] [td][tip=Magost Berry][item=Magost Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Magost Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kasib Berry][item=Kasib Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kasib Berry][/td] [td][tip=Kee Berry][item=Kee Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Kee Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Aguav Berry][item=Aguav Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Aguav Berry][/td] [td][tip=Rabuta Berry][item=Rabuta Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Rabuta Berry][/td] [td][tip=Haban Berry][item=Haban Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Haban Berry][/td] [td][tip=Maranga Berry][item=Maranga Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Maranga Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Iapapa Berry][item=Iapapa Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Iapapa Berry][/td] [td][tip=Nomel Berry][item=Nomel Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Nomel Berry][/td] [td][tip=Colbur Berry][item=Colbur Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Colbur Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Spelon Berry][item=Spelon Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Spelon Berry][/td] [td][tip=Babiri Berry][item=Babiri Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Tanga Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Pamtre Berry][item=Pamtre Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Pamtre Berry][/td] [td][tip=Chilan Berry][item=Chilan Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Chilan Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Watmel Berry][item=Watmel Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Watmel Berry][/td] [td] [tip=Roseli Berry][item=Roseli Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Roseli Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Durin Berry][item=Durin Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Durin Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td][tip=Belue Berry][item=Belue Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Belue Berry][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table] [/a-section] [a-section=Consumables] [centre][u]Make me an offer[/u][/centre] [table] [tr] [th=7x1]Consumables[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cookie][item=Cookie][/tip]x[inventory=Cookie][/td] [td][tip=Sweet Heart][item=Sweet Heart][/tip]x[inventory=Sweet Heart][/td] [td][tip=Black Gummi][item=Black Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Black Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Blue Gummi][item=Blue Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Brown Gummi][item=Brown Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Clear Gummi][item=Clear Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Clear Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Gold Gummi][item=Gold Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Gummi][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Grass Gummi][item=Grass Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Grass Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Grey Gummi][item=Grey Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Grey Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Green Gummi][item=Green Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Green Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Orange Gummi][item=Orange Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Orange Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Pink Gummi][item=Pink Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Purple Gummi][item=Purple Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Red Gummi][item=Red Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Red Gummi][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Royal Gummi][item=Royal Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Royal Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Silver Gummi][item=Silver Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Silver Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Sky Gummi][item=Sky Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Sky Gummi][/td] [td][tip=White Gummi][item=White Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=White Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Wonder Gummi][item=Wonder Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Wonder Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Gummi][item=Yellow Gummi][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Gummi][/td] [td][tip=Green Nectar][item=Green Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Green Nectar][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Red Nectar][item=Red Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Red Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Purple Nectar][item=Purple Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Nectar][item=Yellow Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Pink Nectar][item=Pink Nectar][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Nectar][/td] [td][tip=Big Malasada][item=Big Malasada][/tip]x[inventory=Big Malasada][/td] [td][tip=Easter Egg][item=Easter Egg][/tip]x[inventory=Easter Egg][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Pecha Berry][item=Perfect Pecha Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Pecha Berry][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Perfect Rawst Berry][item=Perfect Rawst Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Rawst Berry][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Chesto Berry][item=Perfect Chesto Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Chesto Berry][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Aspear Berry][item=Perfect Aspear Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Aspear Berry][/td] [td][tip=Perfect Cheri Berry][item=Perfect Cheri Berry][/tip]x[inventory=Perfect Cheri Berry][/td] [td][tip=Lovely Soup][item=Lovely Soup][/tip]x[inventory=Lovely Soup][/td] [td][tip=Strawberry Sweet][item=Strawberry Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Strawberry Sweet][/td] [td][tip=Berry Sweet][item=Berry Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Berry Sweet][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Love Sweet][item=Love Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Love Sweet][/td] [td][tip=Star Sweet][item=Star Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Star Sweet][/td] [td][tip=Clover Sweet][item=Clover Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Clover Sweet][/td] [td][tip=Flower Sweet][item=Flower Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Flower Sweet][/td] [td][tip=Ribbon Sweet][item=Ribbon Sweet][/tip]x[inventory=Ribbon Sweet][/td] [td=2x1][/td] [/tr] [/table] [/a-section] [a-section=Pokeblock] [centre]These are PWYW, Please don't completly low ball be, I make all of these in my own!!![/centre] [table] [tr] [th=6x1]Pokéblocks[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Red Pokéblock I][item=Red Pokéblock I][/tip]x[inventory=Red Pokéblock I][/td] [td][tip=Red Pokéblock+ I][item=Red Pokéblock+ I][/tip]x[inventory=Red Pokéblock+ I][/td] [td][tip=Red Pokéblock II][item=Red Pokéblock II][/tip]x[inventory=Red Pokéblock II][/td] [td][tip=Red Pokéblock+ II][item=Red Pokéblock+ II][/tip]x[inventory=Red Pokéblock+ II][/td] [td][tip=Red Pokéblock III][item=Red Pokéblock III][/tip]x[inventory=Red Pokéblock III][/td] [td][tip=Red Pokéblock+ III][item=Red Pokéblock+ III][/tip]x[inventory=Red Pokéblock+ III][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Blue Pokéblock I][item=Blue Pokéblock I][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Pokéblock I][/td] [td][tip=Blue Pokéblock+ I][item=Blue Pokéblock+ I][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Pokéblock+ I][/td] [td][tip=Blue Pokéblock II][item=Blue Pokéblock II][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Pokéblock II][/td] [td][tip=Blue Pokéblock+ II][item=Blue Pokéblock+ II][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Pokéblock+ II][/td] [td][tip=Blue Pokéblock III][item=Blue Pokéblock III][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Pokéblock III][/td] [td][tip=Blue Pokéblock+ III][item=Blue Pokéblock+ III][/tip]x[inventory=Blue Pokéblock+ III][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Pink Pokéblock I][item=Pink Pokéblock I][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Pokéblock I][/td] [td][tip=Pink Pokéblock+ I][item=Pink Pokéblock+ I][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Pokéblock+ I][/td] [td][tip=Pink Pokéblock II][item=Pink Pokéblock II][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Pokéblock II][/td] [td][tip=Pink Pokéblock+ II][item=Pink Pokéblock+ II][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Pokéblock+ II][/td] [td][tip=Pink Pokéblock III][item=Pink Pokéblock III][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Pokéblock III][/td] [td][tip=Pink Pokéblock+ III][item=Pink Pokéblock+ III][/tip]x[inventory=Pink Pokéblock+ III][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Green Pokéblock I][item=Green Pokéblock I][/tip]x[inventory=Green Pokéblock I][/td] [td][tip=Green Pokéblock+ I][item=Green Pokéblock+ I][/tip]x[inventory=Green Pokéblock+ I][/td] [td][tip=Green Pokéblock II][item=Green Pokéblock II][/tip]x[inventory=Green Pokéblock II][/td] [td][tip=Green Pokéblock+ II][item=Green Pokéblock+ II][/tip]x[inventory=Green Pokéblock+ II][/td] [td][tip=Green Pokéblock III][item=Green Pokéblock III][/tip]x[inventory=Green Pokéblock III][/td] [td][tip=Green Pokéblock+ III][item=Green Pokéblock+ III][/tip]x[inventory=Green Pokéblock+ III][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Yellow Pokéblock I][item=Yellow Pokéblock I][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Pokéblock I][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Pokéblock+ I][item=Yellow Pokéblock+ I][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Pokéblock+ I][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Pokéblock II][item=Yellow Pokéblock II][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Pokéblock II][/td] [td][tip=Yellow Pokéblock+ II][item=Yellow Pokéblock+ II][/tip]x[inventory=Yellow Pokéblock+ II][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock I A][item=Purple Pokéblock I A][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock I A][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock I B][item=Purple Pokéblock I B][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock I B][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ I A][item=Purple Pokéblock+ I A][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ I A][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ I B][item=Purple Pokéblock+ I B][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ I B][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock I C][item=Purple Pokéblock I C][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock I C][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ I C][item=Purple Pokéblock+ I C][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ I C][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock II C][item=Purple Pokéblock II C][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock II C][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ II C][item=Purple Pokéblock+ II C][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ II C][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock III A][item=Purple Pokéblock III A][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock III A][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ III A][item=Purple Pokéblock+ III A][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ III A][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock III D][item=Purple Pokéblock III D][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock III D][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ III D][item=Purple Pokéblock+ III D][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ III D][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock IV][item=Purple Pokéblock IV][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock IV][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ IV][item=Purple Pokéblock+ IV][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ IV][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock V][item=Purple Pokéblock V][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock V][/td] [td][tip=Purple Pokéblock+ V][item=Purple Pokéblock+ V][/tip]x[inventory=Purple Pokéblock+ V][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock I A][item=Indigo Pokéblock I A][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock I A][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock I B][item=Indigo Pokéblock I B][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock I B][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ I A][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ I A][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ I A][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ I B][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ I B][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ I B][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock I C][item=Indigo Pokéblock I C][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock I C][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ I C][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ I C][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ I C][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock II C][item=Indigo Pokéblock II C][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock II C][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ II C][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ II C][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ II C][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock III A][item=Indigo Pokéblock III A][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock III A][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ III A][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ III A][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ III A][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock III D][item=Indigo Pokéblock III D][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock III D][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ III D][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ III D][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ III D][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock IV][item=Indigo Pokéblock IV][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock IV][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ IV][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ IV][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ IV][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock V][item=Indigo Pokéblock V][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock V][/td] [td][tip=Indigo Pokéblock+ V][item=Indigo Pokéblock+ V][/tip]x[inventory=Indigo Pokéblock+ V][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock I A][item=Brown Pokéblock I A][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock I A][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ I A][item=Brown Pokéblock+ I A][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ I A][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ I B][item=Brown Pokéblock+ I B][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ I B][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock I B][item=Brown Pokéblock I B][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock I B][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock I C][item=Brown Pokéblock I C][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock I C][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ I C][item=Brown Pokéblock+ I C][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ I C][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock II C][item=Brown Pokéblock II C][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock II C][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ II C][item=Brown Pokéblock+ II C][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ II C][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock III A][item=Brown Pokéblock III A][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock III A][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ III A][item=Brown Pokéblock+ III A][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ III A][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock III D][item=Brown Pokéblock III D][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock III D][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ III D][item=Brown Pokéblock+ III D][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ III D][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock IV][item=Brown Pokéblock IV][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock IV][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ IV][item=Brown Pokéblock+ IV][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ IV][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock V][item=Brown Pokéblock V][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock V][/td] [td][tip=Brown Pokéblock+ V][item=Brown Pokéblock+ V][/tip]x[inventory=Brown Pokéblock+ V][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock I A][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock I A][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock I A][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I A][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I A][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I A][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock I B][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock I B][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock I B][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I B][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I B][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I B][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock I C][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock I C][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock I C][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I C][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I C][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ I C][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock II C][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock II C][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock II C][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ II C][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ II C][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ II C][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock III D][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock III D][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock III D][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ III D][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ III D][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ III D][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock IV][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock IV][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock IV][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ IV][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ IV][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ IV][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock V][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock V][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock V][/td] [td][tip=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ V][item=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ V][/tip]x[inventory=LiteBlue Pokéblock+ V][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock I A][item=Olive Pokéblock I A][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock I A][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock I+ A][item=Olive Pokéblock+ I A][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ I A][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock I B][item=Olive Pokéblock I B][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock I B][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock+ I B][item=Olive Pokéblock+ I B][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ I B][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock I C][item=Olive Pokéblock I C][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock I C][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock+ I C][item=Olive Pokéblock+ I C][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ I C][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock II C][item=Olive Pokéblock II C][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock II C][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock+ II C][item=Olive Pokéblock+ II C][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ II C][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock III D][item=Olive Pokéblock III D][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock III D][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock+ III D][item=Olive Pokéblock+ III D][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ III D][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock IV][item=Olive Pokéblock IV][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock IV][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock+ IV][item=Olive Pokéblock+ IV][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ IV][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock V][item=Olive Pokéblock V][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock V][/td] [td][tip=Olive Pokéblock+ V][item=Olive Pokéblock+ V][/tip]x[inventory=Olive Pokéblock+ V][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock A][item=Gold Pokéblock A][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock A][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock+ A][item=Gold Pokéblock+ A][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock+ A][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock B][item=Gold Pokéblock B][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock B][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock+ B][item=Gold Pokéblock+ B][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock+ B][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock C][item=Gold Pokéblock C][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock C][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock+ C][item=Gold Pokéblock+ C][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock+ C][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock D][item=Gold Pokéblock D][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock D][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock+ D][item=Gold Pokéblock+ D][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock+ D][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock E][item=Gold Pokéblock E][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock E][/td] [td][tip=Gold Pokéblock+ E][item=Gold Pokéblock+ E][/tip]x[inventory=Gold Pokéblock+ E][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Black Pokéblock][item=Black Pokéblock][/tip]x[inventory=Black Pokéblock][/td] [td=5x1][/td] [/tr] [/table] [/a-section][/accordion][/sc][ ][sc=tab] [accordion] [a-section=Account upgrades] I will take Market Value on these [table] [tr] [th=5x1]Account Upgrades[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Shelter Pass C][item=Shelter Pass C][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass C][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass B][item=Shelter Pass B][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass B][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass A][item=Shelter Pass A][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass A -1] [/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass S][item=Shelter Pass S][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass S][/td] [td][tip=Shelter Pass X][item=Shelter Pass X][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass X][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Shelter Pass ★][item=Shelter Pass ★][/tip] x [inventory=Shelter Pass ★][/td] [td][tip=Black Flute][item=Black Flute][/tip] x [inventory=Black Flute][/td] [td][tip=White Flute][item=White Flute][/tip] x [inventory=White Flute][/td] [td][tip=Scour Boost][item=Scour Boost][/tip] x [inventory=Scour Boost-2][/td] [td][tip=Scour Slot][item=Scour Slot][/tip] x [inventory=Scour Slot-1][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=SpyGlass][item=SpyGlass][/tip] x [inventory=SpyGlass-1][/td] [td][tip=Red Gigaremo][item=Red Gigaremo][/tip] x [inventory=Red Gigaremo][/td] [td][tip=Matchup Checker][item=Matchup Checker][/tip] x [inventory=Matchup Checker-1][/td] [td][tip=Destiny Knot][item=Destiny Knot][/tip] x [inventory=Destiny Knot][/td] [td][tip=DayCare Pass][item=DayCare Pass][/tip] x [inventory=DayCare Pass][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=DayCare EXP Booster][item=DayCare EXP Booster][/tip] x [inventory=DayCare EXP Booster-3][/td] [td][tip=Lucky Seal][item=Lucky Seal][/tip] x [inventory=Lucky Seal][/td] [td][tip=Premium Box][item=Premium Box][/tip] x [inventory=Premium Box][/td] [td][tip=PokéRadar][item=PokéRadar][/tip] x [inventory=PokéRadar-1][/td] [td][tip=Trade Centre Expansion][item=Trade Centre Expansion]x[inventory=Trade Centre Expansion][/tip][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Albino Radar][item=Albino Radar][/tip] x [inventory=Albino Radar][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Charm][item=Shiny Charm][/tip] x [inventory=Shiny Charm][/td] [td][tip=Dead Shiny Charm][item=Dead Shiny Charm][/tip] x [inventory=Dead Shiny Charm][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Charm Box][item=Shiny Charm Box][/tip] x [inventory=Shiny Charm Box][/td] [td][tip=Übercharm][item=Übercharm][/tip] x [inventory=Übercharm][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Egg Pass][item=Egg Pass][/tip] x [inventory=Egg Pass][/td] [td][tip=Money Safe][item=Money Safe][/tip] x [inventory=Money Safe][/td] [td][tip=Lab Reloader][item=Lab Reloader][/tip] x [inventory=Lab Reloader][/td] [td][tip=Egg Supplier Pass][item=Egg Supplier Pass][/tip] x [inventory=Egg Supplier Pass][/td] [td][tip=BFM][item=BFM]x[inventory=BFM][/TIP][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Pokewalker][item=Pokewalker]x[inventory=Pokewalker-1][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Exp.Share][item=Exp. Share]x[inventory=Exp. Share-1][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Lucky Egg][item=Lucky Egg]x[inventory=Lucky Egg][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Super Lucky Egg][item=Super Lucky Egg]x[inventory=Super Lucky Egg][/tip][/td] [td][tip=Type: Null Egg Voucher][item=Type: Null Egg Voucher][/tip] x[inventory=Type: Null Egg Voucher][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Ditto Egg Voucher][item=Ditto Egg Voucher][/tip] x[inventory=Ditto Egg Voucher][/td] [td][tip=Blue Gigaremo][item=Blue Gigaremo][/tip] x[inventory=Blue Gigaremo][/td] [td][tip=PR Memory Stick][item=PR Memory Stick][/tip] x[inventory=PR Memory Stick][/td] [td=2x1][/td] [/tr] [/table][/a-section] [a-section=Treasure] If you would like me to convert there will be an extra cost [table] [tr] [th=7x1]Treasure[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Relic Copper][item=Relic Copper][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Copper] 30K PC/30GP/6ZC[/td] [td][tip=Relic Silver][item=Relic Silver][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Silver] 60K PC/60GP/12ZC /2 Coppers[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][tip=Relic Gold][item=Relic Gold][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Gold] 150kPC/150PC/30ZC /5 coppers/2.5 Silver[/td] [td][tip=Relic Vase][item=Relic Vase][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Vase] 300K PC/300GP/60ZC /2 gold[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Relic Band][item=Relic Band][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Band] 600K PC/600GP/120ZC /2 Vase[/td] [td][tip=Relic Statue][item=Relic Statue][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Statue]1.5Mil PC/1,500GP/300ZC /2 band+1 vase[/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Relic Crown][item=Relic Crown][/tip] x[inventory=Relic Crown] 3Mil PC/3,000GP/600ZC /2 Statue[/td] [td][tip=Star Piece][item=Star Piece][/tip] x[inventory=Star Piece] 4K PC/4GP[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Gold Leaf][item=Gold Leaf][/tip] x[inventory=Gold Leaf] 1.5K PC[/td] [td][tip=Brick Piece][item=Brick Piece][/tip] x[inventory=Brick Piece] 80 PC[/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Silver Leaf][item=Silver Leaf][/tip] x[inventory=Silver Leaf] 550 PC[/td] [td][tip=Rare Bone][item=Rare Bone][/tip] x[inventory=Rare Bone] 6K PC/6GP[/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=StarDust][item=StarDust][/tip] x[inventory=StarDust] 1.5K PC[/td] [td][tip=Nugget][item=Nugget][/tip] x[inventory=Nugget] 10k PC/10GP/2ZC[/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Pearl][item=Pearl][/tip] x[inventory=Pearl] 700 PC[/td] [td][tip=Big Pearl][item=Big Pearl][/tip] x[inventory=Big Pearl] 3.75K PC[/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Tiny Mushroom][item=Tiny Mushroom][/tip] x[inventory=Tiny Mushroom] 250[/td] [td][tip=Big Mushroom][item=Big Mushroom][/tip] x[inventory=Big Mushroom] 3K PC/3GP[/td][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Pretty Wing][item=Pretty Wing][/tip] x[inventory=Pretty Wing] 1,500 PC[/td][/tr] [/table] [/a-section] [a-section=Fishing Gear] Market Price is fine [table] [tR][th=4x1]Fishing[/TH] [/TR] [tr] [td][tip=Old Rod][item=Old Rod][/tip]x[inventory=Old Rod][/td] [td][tip=Good Rod][item=Good Rod][/tip]x[inventory=Good Rod][/td] [td][tip=Freshwater Bait][item=Freshwater Bait][/tip]x[inventory=Freshwater Bait][/td] [td][tip=Stillwater Bait][item=Stillwater Bait][/tip]x[inventory=Stillwater Bait][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Saltwater Bait][item=Saltwater Bait][/tip]x[inventory=Saltwater Bait][/td] [td][tip=Deepwater Bait][item=Deepwater Bait][/tip] x [inventory=Deepwater Bait][/td] [td][tip=Fishing Poké Ball][item=Fishing Poké Ball][/tip]x[inventory=Fishing Poké Ball][/td] [td][tip=Fishing Great Ball][item=Fishing Great Ball][/tip]x[inventory=Fishing Great Ball][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Fishing Ultra Ball][item=Fishing Ultra Ball][/tip]x[inventory=Fishing Ultra Ball][/td] [td=3x1][/td] [/tr] [/table][/a-section] [a-section=Training bags] Small bags are 5PC Medium bags are 20PC Large bags are 45PC Double up and Team Flare Bags are 80PC [table] [tr] [th]Type[/th] [th]Small[/th] [th]Medium[/th] [th]Large[/th] [/tr] [tr] [th]HP[/th] [td][tip=HP Bag S][item=HP Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=HP Bag S][/td] [td][tip=HP Bag M][item=HP Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=HP Bag M][/td] [td][tip=HP Bag L][item=HP Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=HP Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Attack[/th] [td][tip=Attack Bag S][item=Attack Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Attack Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Attack Bag M][item=Attack Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Attack Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Attack Bag L][item=Attack Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Attack Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Defence[/th] [td][tip=Defence Bag S][item=Defence Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Defence Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Defence Bag M][item=Defence Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Defence Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Defence Bag S][item=Defence Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Defence Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Sp. Atk.[/th] [td][tip=Sp. Atk. Bag S][item=Sp.Atk. Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Atk. Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Sp. Atk. Bag M][item=Sp.Atk. Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Atk. Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Sp. Atk. Bag L][item=Sp.Atk. Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Atk. Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Sp. Def.[/th] [td][tip=Sp.Def. Bag S][item=Sp.Def. Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Def. Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Sp.Def. Bag M][item=Sp.Def. Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Def. Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Sp.Def. Bag L][item=Sp.Def. Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Sp.Def. Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Speed[/th] [td][tip=Speed Bag S][item=Speed Bag S][/tip]x[inventory=Speed Bag S][/td] [td][tip=Speed Bag M][item=Speed Bag M][/tip]x[inventory=Speed Bag M][/td] [td][tip=Speed Bag L][item=Speed Bag L][/tip]x[inventory=Speed Bag L][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=4x1][/th] [/tr] [tr] [th]Other[/th] [td][tip=Double-Up Bag][item=Double-Up Bag][/tip]x[inventory=Double-Up Bag][/td] [td][tip=Team Flare Bag][item=Team Flare Bag][/tip]x[inventory=Team Flare Bag][/td] [td][tip=Reset Bag][item=Reset Bag][/tip]x[inventory=Reset Bag][/td] [/tr] [/table] [/a-section][a-section=Token] 1:1 or Market Price [table] [tr] [th=3x1]Tokens[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Blue)][item=Tournament Token (Blue)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Blue)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Red)][item=Tournament Token (Red)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Red)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Yellow)][item=Tournament Token (Yellow)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Yellow)][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Green)][item=Tournament Token (Green)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Green)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Water)][item=Tournament Token (Water)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Water)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Fire)][item=Tournament Token (Fire)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Fire)][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Electric)][item=Tournament Token (Electric)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Electric)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Grass)][item=Tournament Token (Grass)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Grass)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Sapphire)][item=Tournament Token (Sapphire)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Sapphire)][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Ruby)][item=Tournament Token (Ruby)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Ruby)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Citrine)][item=Tournament Token (Citrine)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Citrine)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Emerald)][item=Tournament Token (Emerald)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Emerald)][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Cerulean)][item=Tournament Token (Cerulean)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Cerulean)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Crimson)][item=Tournament Token (Crimson)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Crimson)][/td] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Goldenrod)][item=Tournament Token (Goldenrod)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Goldenrod)][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Tournament Token (Viridian)][item=Tournament Token (Viridian)][/tip]x[inventory=Tournament Token (Viridian)][/td] [td=2x1][/td] [/tr] [/table][/a-section][/accordion][/sc][ ][sc=tab]I have 100 Rare Gender Pokemon in my Fields Labled Rare Genders 1-3, Rare genders are 2GP/Equiv[/sc][ ][sc=tab] Renting mons will be 1GP/equiv a day To buy outright will be in each individual section [hide=3 IV] Outright buy: 5GP Rare genders +2 [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1517876558.png[/img] x5[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x5[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1474027732.png[/img] x10[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x1[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Tyrunt.png[/img] x2[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x1[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Derpy_norm.png[/img] x3[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x2[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [/hide] [hide=4 IV] Outright buy: 10GP Rare genders +5 [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1517876558.png[/img] x3[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x4[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1474027732.png[/img] x16[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x0[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1474027733.png[/img] x1[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x2[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Tyrunt.png[/img] x29[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x2[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Derpy_norm.png[/img] x1[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x0[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [/hide] [hide=5 IV] Outright buy: 15GP Rare genders +10 [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1517876558.png[/img] x6[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x5[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1474027732.png[/img] x16[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x0[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/t_1474027733.png[/img] x3[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x2[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Tyrunt.png[/img] x32[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x5[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Derpy_norm.png[/img] x0[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Male.png[/img] x1[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Female.png[/img] [/hide] [hide=Occasional rental] These perfect IV Will ONLY be for rent. [url=https://pfq.link/?4KLYW][img]https://pfq.link/?4KLYW=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?F030F][img]https://pfq.link/?F030F=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?FJPYt][img]https://pfq.link/?FJPYt=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4SZ-s][img]https://pfq.link/?4SZ-s=platform.png[/img][/url][/hide][/sc][ ][sc=tab] [centre]Shiny *Please note* If you do not see any pokemon with the platform below they are not in my posession any longer!! [url=https://pfq.link/?44qZV][img]https://pfq.link/?44qZV=platform.png[/img][/url] +5 Zophan for rare Genders +10 Zophan For Variants +20 Zophan For Exclusives [table] [tr][th]EXP[/th][th]Shiny DP[/th][th]Shiny Price[/th][/tr] [tr][td]1,280[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[item=zophan]/10[item=gold]/10k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2,560[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[item=zophan]/20[item=gold]/20k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3,840[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[item=zophan]/30[item=gold]/30k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5,120[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[item=zophan]/40[item=gold]/40k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6,400[/td][td]5[/td][td]10[item=zophan]/50[item=gold]/50k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7,680[/td][td]6[/td][td]12[item=zophan]/60[item=gold]/60k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]8,960[/td][td]7[/td][td]14[item=zophan]/70[item=gold]/70k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10,240[/td][td]8[/td][td]16[item=zophan]/80[item=gold]/80k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]20,480[/td][td]16[/td][td]32[item=zophan]/160[item=gold]/160k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]30,720[/td][td]24[/td][td]48[item=zophan]/240[item=gold]/240k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [/table] *Current Shiny Stock* None ATM [/centre] [/sc][ ][sc=tab] [centre]Albino *Please note* If you do not see any pokemon with the platform below they are not in my posession any longer!! [url=https://pfq.link/?4zJyb][img]https://pfq.link/?4zJyb=platform.png[/img][/url] +5 Zophan for rare Genders +10 Zophan For Variants +20 Zophan For Exclusives [size=10][table] [tr][th]EXP[/th][th]Albino DP[/th][th]Albino Price[/th][/tr] [tr][td]1,280[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[item=zophan]/20[item=gold]/20k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2,560[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[item=zophan]/40[item=gold]/40k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3,840[/td][td]6[/td][td]12[item=zophan]/60[item=gold]/60k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5,120[/td][td]8[/td][td]16[item=zophan]/80[item=gold]/80k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6,400[/td][td]10[/td][td]20[item=zophan]/100[item=gold]/100k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7,680[/td][td]12[/td][td]24[item=zophan]/120[item=gold]/120k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]8,960[/td][td]14[/td][td]28[item=zophan]/140[item=gold]/140k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10,240[/td][td]16[/td][td]32[item=zophan]/160[item=gold]/160k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]20,480[/td][td]32[/td][td]64[item=zophan]/320[item=gold]/320k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [tr][td]30,720[/td][td]48[/td][td]96[item=zophan]/480[item=gold]/480k[item=Credits]/Equiv[/td][/tr] [/table][/size] *Current Albino Stock* None ATM [/centre][/sc][ ][sc=tab]Melanistic *Nothing here yet~*[/sc][ ][sc=tab] [url=https://pfq.link/?FLxtc][img]https://pfq.link/?FLxtc=platform.png[/img][/url] [u]Shiny/Albino Hunt[/u] [url=https://pfq.link/?7z_xw][img]https://pfq.link/?7z_xw=platform.png[/img][/url] I am tentivly adding this area for future hunts! [b]Each[/b] mon wil be HALF PRICE [tip=6,400exp pokemon are normally at 40GP/equiv. While a hunt is active for said pokemon the price will be cut in half so the final price for a 6,400exp mon will be x20GP/Equiv per pokemon.](Explanation)[/tip] Spesific natures will be a +5GP/equiv Rare Genders will be +5GP/equiv If you want a mon that I do not have a pair for LET ME KNOW. If you have said pair you can -5GP per pokemon I will NOT hunt legendary pokemon PLEASE USE THE FORM [hide=form] [nobbcode][b]Ace!! I want a Pokemon![/b] [b]Shiny/Albino?:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]EXP # (if you know it):[/b] [b]How many would you like?:[/b] [b]Nature/gender prefrense:[/b] [ /nobbcode] [/hide] Pokemon Orders: 1,) 2.) 3.) 4.) Saved hunts: Eevee Tyrunt [/sc][ ][sc=tab]Delta Free to adopt Delta! I found these delta in the shelter and want to find them good homes!!! *Please note* If you do not see any pokemon with the platform below they are not in my posession any longer!! [url=https://pfq.link/?xY1FZ][img]https://pfq.link/?xY1FZ=platform.png[/img][/url][table] [tr][th]Normal[/th][th]Fire[/th][th]Electric[/th][th]Grass[/th][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Ice[/th][th]Fighting[/th][th]Poison[/th][th]Ground[/th][/tr] [tr][td][url=https://pfq.link/?FZTX7][img]https://pfq.link/?FZTX7=platform.png[/img][/url][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Flying[/th][th]Psychic[/th][th]Bug[/th][th]Rock[/th][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Ghost[/th][th]Dragon[/th][th]Dark[/th][th]Steel[/th][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Fairy[/th][/tr] [tr][td][/td][/tr] [/table] [/sc][ ][sc=tab]Dexing [b]You have no reason to keep these guys more than 5 minuets[/b] I have them generally in number order, If they do not have a dark background, then they are not available at that very moment, but they will be very soon! I'd like 5k credits/5GP/Equiv but if you sugest anything else or a dex for a dex that is fine as well! You may name them if they do not already have a name, or you can wright something in the description if you would like!! I have some Legendary pokemon in my legendary fields (I will eventually put them here I'm just lazy) I will send this with the trade, proof that it is JUST A DEX: *This is a dex trade. please send currency over with the last dexed mon* [table] [tr][th]New Dex[/th][/tr] [tr][td][url=https://pfq.link/?7z_xw][img]https://pfq.link/?7z_xw=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?sjKN2][img]https://pfq.link/?sjKN2=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?RbMQN][img]https://pfq.link/?RbMQN=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?z9BPp][img]https://pfq.link/?z9BPp=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zSRRY][img]https://pfq.link/?zSRRY=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4Rkbw][img]https://pfq.link/?4Rkbw=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?VYcmq][img]https://pfq.link/?VYcmq=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?s9R4c][img]https://pfq.link/?s9R4c=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4hvjT][img]https://pfq.link/?4hvjT=platform.png[/img][/url][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Normal Dex[/th][/tr] [tr][td][url=https://pfq.link/?Fjqbc][img]https://pfq.link/?Fjqbc=platform.png[/img][/url][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Shiny Dex[/th][/tr] [tr][td][url=https://pfq.link/?FJ_8_][img]https://pfq.link/?FJ_8_=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4GnR1][img]https://pfq.link/?4GnR1=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4--qK][img]https://pfq.link/?4--qK=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4P5bd][img]https://pfq.link/?4P5bd=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4rXCb][img]https://pfq.link/?4rXCb=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4Zn6K][img]https://pfq.link/?4Zn6K=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?pbt_q][img]https://pfq.link/?pbt_q=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?jN1SG][img]https://pfq.link/?jN1SG=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?44qZV][img]https://pfq.link/?44qZV=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4FPgZ][img]https://pfq.link/?4FPgZ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?-gGw7][img]https://pfq.link/?-gGw7=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?48f73][img]https://pfq.link/?48f73=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4ly9l][img]https://pfq.link/?4ly9l=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?jT0y3][img]https://pfq.link/?jT0y3=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4fKc7][img]https://pfq.link/?4fKc7=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4d28g][img]https://pfq.link/?4d28g=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4mmCd][img]https://pfq.link/?4mmCd=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4W4H5][img]https://pfq.link/?4W4H5=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zH14S][img]https://pfq.link/?zH14S=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4WPm6][img]https://pfq.link/?4WPm6=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4Qygv][img]https://pfq.link/?4Qygv=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?FLxtc][img]https://pfq.link/?FLxtc=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4lrlF][img]https://pfq.link/?4lrlF=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4BQCS][img]https://pfq.link/?4BQCS=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?6CYMz][img]https://pfq.link/?6CYMz=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?z-q96][img]https://pfq.link/?z-q96=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?C1Y8k][img]https://pfq.link/?C1Y8k=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?js_Px][img]https://pfq.link/?js_Px=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4Glw8][img]https://pfq.link/?4Glw8=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?j32fS][img]https://pfq.link/?j32fS=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zkt74][img]https://pfq.link/?zkt74=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zdTSJ][img]https://pfq.link/?zdTSJ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?FbM_S][img]https://pfq.link/?FbM_S=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4NRY3][img]https://pfq.link/?4NRY3=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?C_JW2][img]https://pfq.link/?C_JW2=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?RbMQN][img]https://pfq.link/?RbMQN=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?z9BPp][img]https://pfq.link/?z9BPp=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4Rkbw][img]https://pfq.link/?4Rkbw=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?VYcmq][img]https://pfq.link/?VYcmq=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?s9R4c][img]https://pfq.link/?s9R4c=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4hvjT][img]https://pfq.link/?4hvjT=platform.png[/img][/url][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Albino Dex[/th][/tr] [tr][td][url=https://pfq.link/?4BXG0][img]https://pfq.link/?4BXG0=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?F0LC3][img]https://pfq.link/?F0LC3=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4fqFb][img]https://pfq.link/?4fqFb=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?C-qzp][img]https://pfq.link/?C-qzp=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zdxg6][img]https://pfq.link/?zdxg6=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4hLKW][img]https://pfq.link/?4hLKW=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?xR8h3][img]https://pfq.link/?xR8h3=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?-Nf_c][img]https://pfq.link/?-Nf_c=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4R90L][img]https://pfq.link/?4R90L=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4jcn8][img]https://pfq.link/?4jcn8=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4zJyb][img]https://pfq.link/?4zJyb=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4zg7p][img]https://pfq.link/?4zg7p=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?FJqhQ][img]https://pfq.link/?FJqhQ=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4lxP3][img]https://pfq.link/?4lxP3=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zj8sM][img]https://pfq.link/?zj8sM=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4BcTj][img]https://pfq.link/?4BcTj=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?C3n0J][img]https://pfq.link/?C3n0J=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zDmsF][img]https://pfq.link/?zDmsF=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?j-cm9][img]https://pfq.link/?j-cm9=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zMKZ8][img]https://pfq.link/?zMKZ8=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?4nn8N][img]https://pfq.link/?4nn8N=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?LFc6V][img]https://pfq.link/?LFc6V=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zGXLH][img]https://pfq.link/?zGXLH=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?7z_xw][img]https://pfq.link/?7z_xw=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?sjKN2][img]https://pfq.link/?sjKN2=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?zSRRY][img]https://pfq.link/?zSRRY=platform.png[/img][/url][/td][/tr] [/table] [/sc][ ][sc] RTE will be ~2GP/equiv per RTE I have a field labled RTE, Please check there for RTE pokemon for now. Untill I can make time during school It will have to be this way. Thank you for understanding!!! [centre][table] [tr][th]Single type RTE[/th][/tr] [tr][td][type=water]x4 [type=electric]x3 [type=bug]x1 [type=poison]x2 [type=Dark]x2 [type=rock]x6 [type=Fairy]x1[/td][/tr] [tr][th]Multiple types[/th][/tr] [tr][td][type=bug][type=poison]x2 [type=bug][type=grass]x1 [type=rock][type=ground]x2 [type=water][type=fairy]x1 [/td][/tr] [/table][/centre] [/sc][ ][sc] [h2]Shelter Hunt[/h2] I have a shelter Pass S, and with school I'm not hatching as many eggs, so I figured I would use the adoption passes I have for you guys! Normal pokemon are 1k/1GP PER MON (i.e. Non s/a/m mons) Shiny and Albino are rare, and therfore more expensive at 5k/5GP PER MON Legendary pokemon are 2k/2GP PER MON You can request spesific natures/berry Prefrence, and please don NOT request over 50 pokemon at a time! [b]Slots[/b] 1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) [/sc][ ][sc=tab]Rental Pairs Rental Pairs are FOR RENT ONLY. I use these pairs as well. To rent these mons will be 1kcr/1gp per day. (If you keep them over 5 days you can pay in Zophan as well.) Feel free to name them as well! (If they don't already have a name) [table][tr] [th]99%[/th][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Frostmoth][pkmn=Frosmoth][/tip] [tip=Ardik][pkmn=Ardik][/tip][tip=Alolan Vulpix][pkmn=Vulpix][/tip] [tip=Sewaddle][pkmn=Sewaddle][/tip] [tip=Skiddo][pkmn=Skiddo][/tip] [tip=Aerodactyl][pkmn=Aerodactyl][/tip] [tip=Sandygast][pkmn=Sandygast][/tip] [tip=Larvitar][pkmn=Larvitar][/tip] [tip=Shieldon][pkmn=Shieldon][/tip] [tip=Sandshrew][pkmn=Sandshrew][/tip] [tip=Mudbray][pkmn=Mudbray][/tip] [tip=Shellos][pkmn=Shellos][/tip] [tip=Vulpix][pkmn=Vulpix][/tip] [tip=Galarian Stunfisk][pkmn=Stunfisk][/tip] [tip=Probopass][pkmn=Probopass][/tip] [tip=Skeleco][pkmn=Skeleco][/tip] [tip=Staravia][pkmn=Staravia][/tip] [tip=Pidgeot][pkmn=Pidgeot][/tip] [tip=Mareep][pkmn=Mareep][/tip] [tip=Yamper][pkmn=Yamper][/tip] [tip=Absol][pkmn=Absol][/tip] [tip=Deino][pkmn=Deino][/tip] [tip=Deino #2][pkmn=Deino][/tip] [tip=Pasovan][pkmn=Pasovan][/tip] [tip=Gragon][pkmn=Gragon][/tip] [tip=Altaria][pkmn=Altaria][/tip] [tip=Tyrunt][pkmn=Tyrunt][/tip] [tip=Goomy][pkmn=Goomy][/tip] [tip=Slowpoke][pkmn=Slowpoke][/tip] [tip=Galarian Yamask][pkmn=Yamask][/tip] [tip=Mimikyu][pkmn=Mimikyu][/tip] [tip=Wagell][pkmn=Wagell][/tip] [tip=Pancham][pkmn=Pancham][/tip] [tip=Scraggy][pkmn=Scraggy][/tip] [tip=Gourgeist][pkmn=Gourgeist][/tip] [tip=Seviper][pkmn=Seviper][/tip] [tip=Puppod][pkmn=Puppod][/tip] [tip=Vaporion/Glaceon][pkmn=Vaporeon]/[pkmn=Glaceon][/tip][/td][/tr] [tr][th]98%[/th][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Galarian Meowth][pkmn=Meowth][/tip] [tip=Heracross][pkmn=Heracross][/tip] [tip=Thwackey][pkmn=Thwackey][/tip] [tip=Rockruff][pkmn=Rockruff][/tip] [tip=Salandit][pkmn=Salandit][/tip] [tip=Salandit #2][pkmn=Salandit][/tip] [tip=Salandit #3][pkmn=Salandit][/tip] [tip=Aron][pkmn=Aron][/tip] [tip=Litleo][pkmn=Litleo][/tip] [tip=Seel][pkmn=Seel][/tip] [tip=Milotic][pkmn=Milotic][/tip] [tip=Skarmory][pkmn=Skarmory][/tip] [tip=Piplup][pkmn=Piplup][/tip] [tip=Yanma][pkmn=Yanma][/tip] [tip=Pincurchin][pkmn=Pincurchin][/tip] [tip=Mareep][pkmn=Mareep][/tip] [tip=Inteleon][pkmn=Inteleon][/tip] [tip=Helioptile][pkmn=Helioptile][/tip] [tip=Luxray][pkmn=Luxray][/tip] [tip=Impyre][pkmn=Impyre][/tip] [tip=Bouffalant][pkmn=Bouffalant][/tip] [tip=Saiyan Rattata][pkmn=Saiyan Rattata][/tip] [tip=Thievul][pkmn=Thievul][/tip] [tip=Dubwool][pkmn=Dubwool][/tip] [tip=Dubwool #2][pkmn=Dubwool][/tip] [tip=Alolan Meowth][pkmn=Meowth][/tip] [tip=Abra][pkmn=Abra][/tip] [tip=Bewear][pkmn=Bewear][/tip] [tip=Apocalyptic Poochyena][pkmn=Apocalyptic Poochyena][/tip] [tip=Chatot][pkmn=Chatot][/tip][tip=Frostmoth][pkmn=Frosmoth][/tip] [tip=Mawile][pkmn=Mawile][/tip] [/td][/tr] [tr][th]97%[/th][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Chilldoom][pkmn=Chilldoom][/tip] [tip=Amaura][pkmn=Amaura][/tip] [tip=Apocalyptic Growlithe][pkmn=Apocalyptic Growlithe][/tip] [tip=Apocalyptic Growlithe x2][pkmn=Apocalyptic Growlithe][/tip] [tip=Ponyta][pkmn=Ponyta][/tip] [tip=Searene][pkmn=Searene][/tip] [tip=Quagsire][pkmn=Quagsire][/tip] [tip=Vulpix][pkmn=Vulpix][/tip] [tip=Vulpix x2][pkmn=Vulpix][/tip] [tip=Litten][pkmn=Litten][/tip] [tip=Arrokuda][pkmn=Arrokuda][/tip] [tip=Quetzephyr][pkmn=Quetzephyr][/tip] [tip=Sobble][pkmn=Sobble][/tip] [tip=Magikarp][pkmn=Magikarp][/tip] [tip=Farfetch'd][pkmn=Farfetch'd][/tip] [tip=Pikachu/Flying Pikachu][pkmn=Pikachu]/[pkmn=Flying Pikachu][/tip] [tip=Greedent][pkmn=Greedent][/tip] [tip=Morpeko][pkmn=Morpeko][/tip] [tip=Tyrantrum][pkmn=Tyrantrum][/tip] [tip=Kitsunari][pkmn=Kitsunari][/tip] [tip=Combee][pkmn=Combee][/tip] [tip=Apocalyptic Shroomish][pkmn=Apocalyptic Shroomish][/tip][/td][/tr] [tr][th]96%[/th][/tr] [tr][td]These are place holders, I do not have this many Frostmoth pairs [tip=Phastix][pkmn=Phastix][/tip] [tip=Cubchoo][pkmn=Cubchoo][/tip] [tip=Aggron][pkmn=Aggron][/tip] [tip=Turtwig][pkmn=Turtwig][/tip] [tip=Shinxel][pkmn=Shinxel][/tip] [tip=Crobat][pkmn=Crobat][/tip] [tip=Mawile][pkmn=Mawile][/tip] [tip=Swinub][pkmn=Swinub][/tip] [tip=Kitwurm][pkmn=Kitwurm][/tip] [tip=Seasonal Torterra][pkmn=Seasonal Torterra][/tip] [tip=Snorunt][pkmn=Snorunt][/tip] [tip=Cyndaquil][pkmn=Cyndaquil][/tip] [tip=Rockruff][pkmn=Rockruff][/tip] [tip=Goldeen][pkmn=Goldeen][/tip] [tip=Orkit][pkmn=Orkit][/tip] [tip=Bibarel][pkmn=Bibarel][/tip] [tip=Nickit ][pkmn=Nickit ][/tip] [tip=Vampire Gligar][pkmn=Gligar][/tip] [tip=Swinub][pkmn=Swinub][/tip] [tip=Blipbug][pkmn=Blipbug][/tip] [tip=Trevenant][pkmn=Trevenant][/tip][/td][/tr] [tr][th]95%[/th][/tr] [tr][td][tip=Alicalf][pkmn=Alicalf][/tip] [tip=Sewaddle][pkmn=Sewaddle][/tip] [tip=Amaura][pkmn=Amaura][/tip] [tip=Charmander][pkmn=Charmander][/tip] [tip=Pyroar][pkmn=Pyroar][/tip] [tip=Orient Gastrodon][pkmn=Gastrodon][/tip] [tip=Onix][pkmn=Onix][/tip] [tip=Mareep][pkmn=Mareep][/tip] [tip=Tynamo][pkmn=Tynamo][/tip] [tip=Hallowe'en Witch Liepard][pkmn=Liepard][/tip] [tip=Cradily][pkmn=Cradily][/tip] [tip=Teddiursa][pkmn=Teddiursa][/tip] [tip=Sandile][pkmn=Sandile][/tip] [tip=Dratini][pkmn=Dratini][/tip] [tip=Nidoking/Nidoqueen][pkmn=Nidoking]/[pkmn=Nidoqueen][/tip] [tip=Unfezant][pkmn=Unfezant][/tip] [tip=Indeedee][pkmn=Indeedee][/tip] [tip=Klefki][pkmn=Klefki][/tip] [tip=Stufful][pkmn=Stufful][/tip][/td][/tr] [tr][th]Ditto Rent-A-center[/th][/tr] [tr][td][url=https://pfq.link/?z9dCv][img]https://pfq.link/?z9dCv=platform.png[/img][/url] [tip=Solrock 73%][pkmn=Solrock][/tip] [tip=Klinklang 61%][pkmn=Klinklang][/tip] [tip=Lunatone 69%][pkmn=Lunatone][/tip] [tip=Magnemite 61%][pkmn=Magnemite][/tip] [tip=Petripeep 60%][pkmn=Petripeep][/tip] [tip=Beldum 68%][pkmn=Beldum][/tip] [tip= Dhelmise 58%][pkmn=Dhelmise][/tip] [tip= Death Star Electrode 80%][pkmn=Death Star Electrode][/tip] [hr][url=https://pfq.link/?GvKqC][img]https://pfq.link/?GvKqC=platform.png[/img][/url] [tip=Solrock 72%][pkmn=Solrock][/tip] [tip=Klinklang 66%][pkmn=Klinklang][/tip] [tip=Lunatone 69%][pkmn=Lunatone][/tip] [tip=Magnemite 60%][pkmn=Magnemite][/tip] [tip=Petripeep 61%][pkmn=Petripeep][/tip] [tip=Beldum 66%][pkmn=Beldum][/tip] [tip= Dhelmise 60%][pkmn=Dhelmise][/tip] [tip= Death Star Electrode 76%][pkmn=Death Star Electrode][/tip] [/td][/tr] [/table] MORE TBA [/sc][/sc] [hide=Credit Codes] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/270525/Acer-s-Spade-Shop][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Updated_Shop_Sticker_2.png[/img][/url] [Nobbcode][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/270525/Acer-s-Spade-Shop][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Updated_Shop_Sticker_2.png[/img][/url][ /nobbcode] [/hide] [/color][/background][/css][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Shop_thorn_concluder.png[/img]

Battle Emporium Last updated 31/Aug/2020 01:58:08

[style] .panel { border: 1px solid black; &>h3 { &>a {color: #000000; } color: #2C0302; background: #FBB47B; text-align: Center; border: 1px solid black; } &>div { color: #FBB47B; background: #2C0302; text-align: center; } } a { color: #B2B3B2; } [/style] [background=#2C0302][color=#FBB47B][centre] [h2]Welcome to my Battle Emporium[/h2] While my gym is up, I will be using this thread as a just for fun battle ground. I am a rock Type trainer, thus, all of my pokemon are rock types. If you battle any of these mons you will not recieve a badge, even if you beat my main team. There is no limits. this is just for fun. If you challange more then one, if a mon faints, you can not use it again. [b]I will not send the spar. If you want to battle, then you send the spar. DO NOT DOUBLE POST If you do you will not be able to battle with me again If you win against all of my pokemon you will recieve two Evolution Items If you win against my main 6, you will recieve 3 medium Gems If you loose you will recieve a Small gem of my choosing[/b] [h2]My main team[/h2] [img]https://pfq.link/?4wns8=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BDRr=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BrkP=platform.png[/img] [img]https://pfq.link/?4BD-0=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BDRH=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BDRm=platform.png[/img] [h2]My other Battle ready Pokemon[/h2] [img]https://pfq.link/?zdklj=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?YBNBq=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?y3NMh=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4SZ-s=platform.png[/img] [img]https://pfq.link/?4g9pl=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4Sj4_=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4KLYW=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4-bzy=platform.png[/img] [img]https://pfq.link/?4BXG0=platform.png[/img] [/centre][/color][/background]

Gym

[style] .panel { border: 1px solid black; &>h3 { &>a {color: #000000; } color: #2C0302; background: #FBB47B; text-align: Center; border: 1px solid black; } &>div { color: #FBB47B; background: #2C0302; text-align: center; } } a { color: #B2B3B2; } [/style] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Tyrantrum_Throwdown.png[/img][background=#2C0302][color=#FBB47B][centre] [h2]Welcome to Tyrantrum Throwdown[/h2] [tip= What is the V-wave of today][url=https://pfq.link/?4BXG0][img]https://pfq.link/?4BXG0=platform.png[/img][/url][/tip] [tip=What is a description of the pokemon of the day that makes it not obvious at all][url=https://pfq.link/?4WpWq][img]https://pfq.link/?4WpWq=platform.png[/img][/url][/tip] Phantom and Ghost guard this gym They may not be the most powerfull, but they have more reason then most. They will contact you directly if you break any of the rules below. [b]General Rules:[/b] [b]*All PFQ Rules Apply*[/b] 1. Do NOT DOUBLE POST. 2. Do NOT excessivly RP. RP is ok, just not too much. 3. Do NOT be rude. You will not earn a badge and I will never accept a spar from you in the future. 4. You WILL NOT be able to use legendary/Gem holding pokemon to recieve my badge. Since I am a one Pokemon Leader my Tyrunt/Tyrantrum [b]will be holding gems.[/b] 5. Challanger attacks first. I will not send spars unless given a reason as to why. 6. Please use the pasword under Phantom or Ghost (Hover and see the prompt) or I will not answer you. This isn't really a rule, but I keep a log of all the battles for this gym [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100HUkf_avIUQ2o9ks5_0XauUHN9oohS_iky_vY4zioc/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] in a google spreadsheet. [hide= My story (you can skip if you want)] You walk into a large cave, short clicks and grumbles roll along the walls. You walk for a while occasionally coming across gray fossils, buryed into the walls, untouchable. You keep walking deeper and deeper into the dark cave. You suddenly hear a Snarl from behind you and whip around to see a Tyrunt staring you down. It quickly bypassed you and ran into the cave softly making clicking noises. You follow the Tyrunt into a large bright opening, You push through only to see a paradice of Tyrantrum living in harmony. There is a large Tyrantrum and two smaller white ones that lift their heads and hiss in your direction. "So you have come to chalange me." A male voice speaks loudly, silencing the large preditors. He walks out of the shadows, stark black cloak hanging off his shoulders, chains cascading down. He removes his hood to reveal silver hair, Icy blue eyes, a multitude of piercings and a devious smirk to go with it. "Well let's do this."[/hide] [b]This is my team You must beat 5/6 to gain my badge You can challange my full team, or one at a time.[/b] [img]https://pfq.link/?4wns8=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BDRr=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BrkP=platform.png[/img] [img]https://pfq.link/?4BD-0=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BDRH=platform.png[/img][img]https://pfq.link/?4BDRm=platform.png[/img] [hide= Badge] There is a pile of Tyrantrum scales in the corner of the cave These are used as badges for this gym [url=https://pfq.link/?F0LC3][img]https://pfq.link/?F0LC3=platform.png[/img][/url] [url=https://pfq.link/?F0NWT][img]https://pfq.link/?F0NWT=platform.png[/img][/url] Spirit and Cadet Guard these scales so no one can steal them. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Tyrantrum_Throwdown_Badge.png[/img][/hide] [hide=Previous Winners] 1.) [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Rebecca_Gold]Rebecca Gold[/url] with a 5-1 win! 2.) [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100HUkf_avIUQ2o9ks5_0XauUHN9oohS_iky_vY4zioc/edit?usp=sharing]Google Spreadsheet of previous battles[/url] [/hide] [hide=Credits] I have made everything in this gym. I made the heading, badge and made all of the codes myself. I have [url=https://dev.pokefarm.com/img/arts/sei/screenshots/sprite_permission/2020/august/23/Acer-of-spades.png]Permission from Sei[/url] To use The banner[/hide] [/centre][/color][/background]

Art shop

[style] .panel { border: 1px solid white; &>h3 { &>a {color: #000000; } color: #000000; background: #885FAF; text-align: Center; border: 1px solid Black; } &>div { color: #885FAF; background: #000000; text-align: center; } } [/style] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/fixed_art_heading.png[/img][css=background:https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Art_Middle.png(https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Fixed_middle_shop.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-size:100%; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; color:#885FAF;][/css][background=https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Art_Middle.png] [color=#885FAF] [color=#885FAF] [h1]Welcome![/h1] Rules: [ol][li]While I start out, I will only have 4 slots open[/li] [li]Please please when you buy my art, It will ONLY stay YOURS.[/li] [li]Please do not get rid of my mark, and if you request no watermark, then at least give credit[/li] [li]Sunday-monday, wednesday-thursday will be my general image update days. [/li] [li]My Patreon link is https://www.patreon.com/acerspadeart My Deviant Art is https://www.deviantart.com/acer1of1spades[/li] [li][b]I PM links to images[/b] [/li] [/ol] [centre][h2][url=https://trello.com/b/G9JLPU2u/pokefarm]You can see the progressive/progress of what I have done here!![/url][/h2] I got this idea from [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Matamoja]Matamoja's[/url] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/271885/Mata-s-sprite-shop-OPEN]Sprite Shop[/url][/centre] Spots open: [ol][li]IconicAnemone[/li] [li]Sîlvërstår8150[/li] [li]open[/li] [li]open[/li][/ol] [centre][h2]Please use this template to Order![/h2] [nobbcode][b]Pokemon/Character:[/b] (type here) [b]What will you be useing it for:[/b] [b]Shaded:[/b] (yes/no) [b]background:[/b] (Solid-No color/Background) [b]Payment:[/b] (type here) [b]Refrenses:[/b] (links here) [b]Spesific notes:[/b][ /nobbcode] [/centre] [accordion] [a-section=Skin creation] I will create custom themes for 10GP/equiv Please use this link for colors in #------ style [url]http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm[/url] I will test colors and will NOT make a skin that is under 5.0:1 I will test this [url=https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/]in this contrast checker[/url] If it is indeed under, I will ask you to choose similar, but different colors. IE. Lighter/darker sahdes My Form: [nobbcode][h3]Main Color[/h3] [b]Global background:[/b] [b]Content background:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Title background:[/b] [b]Title text:[/b] [b]Link:[/b] [b]Visited Link:[/b] [b]Active Link:[/b] [h3]User Link Color[/h3] [b]Normal User:[/b] [b]Graphics Team:[/b] [b]ChatOT:[/b] [b]Mod-in-Training:[/b] [b]Moderator:[/b] [b]SuperMod:[/b] [b]Administrator:[/b] [b]Extra CSS?:[/b] [ /nobbcode] [/a-section] [a-section=Sprite adopt] Sprite adopts are PWYW You can adot as many as you would like *I HAVE MADE ALL THESE SPRITES AND I HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO HERE* If you would like a custom sprite please use this template [nobbcode][b]Ace! I would like a sprite of my own![/b] [b]Recolor?:[/b] [b]Fusion?[/b] [b]Edit?[/b] [b]Gender swap[/b] [b]Pokemon/s and Generation of said pokemon/s:[/b] [b]Spesific notes:[/b] [ /nobbcode] [accordion] [a-section=Sprite Bait] With these sprites I will "Fuse" all four color variations into one mon [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Sprite_Magicarp_Bait.png[/img] Magikarp Bait[/a-section] [a-section=Recolor] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Pink_dress_Gardevoir.png[/img]Pink Dress Gardevor [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Green_Noibat.png[/img] Green Noibat (you will need to fill out [url=https://pokefarm.com/sprite-request]this form[/url] To adopt this sprite) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Sandalat.png[/img] Blue fire Salandit (you will need to fill out [url=https://pokefarm.com/sprite-request]this form[/url] To adopt this sprite) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Apocalyptic_Growlithe.png[/img] Blue fire Apocalyptic Growlithe (you will need to fill out [url=https://pokefarm.com/sprite-request]this form[/url] To adopt this sprite) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Apocalyptic_Arcanine.png[/img] Blue fire Apocalyptic Arcanine(you will need to fill out [url=https://pokefarm.com/sprite-request]this form[/url] To adopt this sprite) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Tancho_Gyarados.png[/img] Tancho koi Gyarados [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Blue_Fire_Charmander.png[/img] Blue fire Charmander [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Blue_Fire_Charmeleon.png[/img] Blue fire Charmeleon [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Blue_fire_Charizard.png[/img] Blue fire Charizard [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Green_fire_Ponyta.png[/img] Green fire Ponyta [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Green_fire_Rapidash.png[/img] Green fire Rapidash [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blueberry_Bulbasaur.png[/img] Blueberry Bulbasaur [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blueberry_Ivysaur.png[/img] Blueberry Ivysaur [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blueberry_Venusaur.png[/img] Blueberry Venusaur [/a-section] [a-section=Gender swap] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Gender_Swap.png[/img]Gender swap Meowstic[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Gender_swap_2.png[/img](you will need to fill out [url=https://pokefarm.com/sprite-request]this form[/url] To adopt either of this sprite)[/a-section] [a-section=Color swap] [/a-section] [a-section=LGBTQ+ Sprites][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Pansexual_Misdreavus.png[/img]Pansexual Misdreavus [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Trans_Aerodactyl.png[/img] Transgender Aerodactyl [/a-section] [a-section=Pokemon Stickers] I'm using the 1999 Pokedex for these stickers [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/OG_bulbasaur_sticker.png[/img] Bulbasaur sticker [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/OG_Ivysaur_sticker.png[/img] Ivysaur sticker [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/OG_Venusaur_sticker.png[/img] Venusaur Sticker [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Og_Charmander_Sticker.png[/img] Charmander Sticker [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Og_Charmeleon_sticker.png[/img] Charmeleon Sticker [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Og_charizard_sticker.png[/img] Charizard Sticker [/a-section] [a-section=Adopted mons] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Ponyta.png[/img] Blue fire Ponyta adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/ittybittyKraken]ittybittyKraken[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/TANCHO_Magicarp.png[/img] Tancho Magicarp adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/KotaB-32]KotaB-32[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Rainbow_flag_Pumpkapoo.png[/img] Rainbow Pumpkaboo adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/ittybittyKraken]ittybittyKraken[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Asexual_Escavalier.png[/img]Asexual Escavalier adopted by Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Huntess]Huntess[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Zorua_eevee_swap.png[/img] Eevee/Zoura Color swap [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Eevee_zoura_swap.png[/img] Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Huntess]Huntess[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Zoroark_vaporeon_swap.png[/img] Zoroark/Vaporeon color swap [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Vaporeon_Zoroark_swap.png[/img]Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/Huntess]Huntess[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Rapidash.png[/img]Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/SiLvErStAr8150]Silverstar8150[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Pink_Ampharos.png[/img]adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/SiLvErStAr8150]Silverstar8150[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Strawberry_Bulbasaur.png[/img] Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/LetsDoodleStuff]LetsDoodleStuff[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Strawberry_Ivysaur.png[/img] [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/LetsDoodleStuff]LetsDoodleStuff[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Strawberry_Venusaur.png[/img] [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/LetsDoodleStuff]LetsDoodleStuff[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Cyndaquil.png[/img]Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/IconicAnemone]IconicAnemone[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Quilava.png[/img]Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/IconicAnemone]IconicAnemone[/url] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Sprites/Blue_fire_Typhlosion.png[/img]Adopted by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/IconicAnemone]IconicAnemone[/url] [/a-section] [a-section=Credit/permission screenshots] [url]https://dev.pokefarm.com/img/arts/sei/screenshots/sprite_permission/2020/july/31/Acer-of-spades.png[/url] [url]https://dev.pokefarm.com/img/arts/sei/screenshots/sprite_permission/2020/august/12/Acer-of-spades.png[/url][/a-section] [/accordion][/a-section] [a-section=Melan Bait] I do not currently have any here, but [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/IzzyFizzyBoo]IzzyFizzyBoo[/url] has my first Melan Baits! Each different drawing (shiny=#1 Albino=#2 Melan=#3) will be 30GP (If you want all 3 it would be 90GP/18 Zophan)[/a-section] [a-section=Small/Avatar Iccons] [centre]Small pictures 60x60-200x200 will be 40GP for Solid color or no color background. Detailed backgrounds will be an extra 20GP [/centre] Example of 60x60: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/wOOLOO_picture_watermark.png[/img] Example of:100x100 [b]This example is not for sale[/b] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Skarmory_Icon.png[/img] Example 150x150 This is a mon/human fusion type [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Espion_Fusion.png[/img] [/a-section] [a-section=Medium] [centre]Medium 300x300-600x600 Solid color or no color background of a medium image will be 40GP/40,000PC Detailed backgrounds will be 50GP/50,000PC[/centre] Example of 300x300: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/wooloox3wth_Watermark.png[/img] [/a-section] [a-section=Large] [centre]Large 400x400-600x600 with solid color or no color will be 60GP/60,000PC Detailed Background will be 70GP/70,000PC[/centre] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Background_final.png[/img][/a-section] [a-section=Themes] [centre]Themes will be 5GP for heading, middle, and concluder.[/centre][/a-section] [a-section=Banner] Many banners will be free, others will be 10GP [/a-section] [a-section=Line art] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/Example_lineart.png[/img] [/a-section] [/accordion] If you like my shop enough to advertise, Here is my image link [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/271090/Acer-s-Spade-Art/post/5376422][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/updated_art_sticker.png[/img][/url] [accordion][a-section=Code] [nobbcode][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/271090/Acer-s-Spade-Art/post/5376422][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/updated_art_sticker.png[/img][/url][ /nobbcode][/a-section][/accordion] [/color][/color][/background][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Acer-of-spades/fixed_art_concluder.png[/img]
^ My Gym ^ {click the image} My badges
Power Palace
♠The Bug House♠
Beach Gym
Sadl's Gym
Arceus Rank Progress
564/700 Egg Dex
1,370/1,645 Pokedex
232/349 ShinyDex to C+
Pokemon I need for Areus

Kanto

Egg: Hisuian Voltorb Tauros Aqua Tauros Blaze Tauros Combat Galarian Articuno Galarian Zapdos Galarian Moltres Mewtwo Pokemon: Hisuian Voltorb Scream tail Jigglypuff Sandy shocks Magneton Combat Tauros

Johto

Egg: Hisuian Qwilfish Pokemon: Hisuian Typhlosion Flutter Mane Misdreavus Iron Bundle Delibird Iron Treads Donphan Great Tusk Donphan Iron Thorns Tyranitar

Hoenn

Pokemon: Iron Valiant Kirlia Iron Hands Hariyama Roaring Moon Salamence

Sinnoh

Egg: Arceus Enamorus Pokemon: Origin Dialga Origin Palkia Wyrdeer Kleavor Ursaluna Basculegion Overqwil Therian Enamorus

Unova

Egg: White Stripe Basculin Genesect Pokemon: Hisuian Samurott Hisuian Lilligant Brute Bonnet Amoonguss Hisuian Braviary Iron Jugulis Hydreigon Iron Moth Volcarona Slither Wing Volcarona

Kalos

Pokemon: Hisuian Sliggoo Hisuian Goodra Hisuian Avalugg

Alola

Egg: Type: Null Nihilego Buzzwole Pheromosa Xurkitree Celesteela Kartana Guzzlord Poipole Stakataka Blacephalon Necrozma Pokemon: Hisuian Decidueye Necrozma

Galar

Egg: Zacian Zamazenta Eternatus Kubfu Zarude Regieleki Regidrago Glastrier Spectrier Calyrex Pokemon: Eternatus Single Strike Urshifu Rapid Strike Urshifu Spectrier Ice Rider Calyrex Shadow Rider Calyrex

Paldea

Egg: Fuecoco Quaxly Squawkabilly Wattrel Toedscool Klawf Finizen Glimmet Greavard Veluza Dondozo Gimmighoul Wo-Chien Chien-Pao Ting-Lu Chi-Yu Poltchageist Okidogi Munkidori Fezandipiti Pokemon: Floragato Meowscarada Crocalor Skeledirge Quaxwell Oinkologne Spidops Lokix Pawmo Pawmot Maushold Dolliv Arboliva Blue Plumage Squawkabilly White Plumage Squawkabilly Naclstack Garganacl Armarouge Ceruledge Bellibolt Kilowattrel Mabosstiff Grafaiai Brambleghast Toedscruel Scovillain Rabsca Espathra Tinkatuff Tinkaton Wugtrio Zero Palafin Hero Palafin Revavroom Low-Power Cyclizar Ultimate Cyclizar Limited Cyclizar Apex Cyclizar Glimmora Houndstone Cetitan Dondozo Annihilape Clodsire Farigiraf Dudunsparce Arctibax Baxcalibur Gholdengo Wo-Chien Chien-Pao Ting-Lu Chi-Yu Poltchageist Sinistcha Okidogi Munkidori Fezandipiti

PokéFarm Q (Exclusives)

Egg: Kinaster Minibbit Maravol Kyutopi Kawotor Mocknock Boreal Flurrawr Parapod Caprikid Tenrekki Possmol Lunamor Exilant Lyruse Smokackle Inferial Mirrasma Slithugi Babaisy Ryumen Schweepy Cinnamoru Quokuddle Chark Dribbit Seistatic Jestur Embretta Platykit Sugarcoatl Destrel Humbee Pokemon: Mega Wanamangora Goldesem Totem Eucylph Unfettered Sikannos Mocknock Portalgeist Boreal Flurrawr Austral Flurrawr Boreal Tundrasail Austral Tundrasail Saytaries Taurminos Sagidamas Possmol Opposham Opposkull Lunamor Astrolochi Exilant Scorupt Lyruse Musharp Smokackle Hycano Inferial Gargodyle Mirrasma Mirrarch Slithugi Sugikobra Foraged Chamobelle Elegant Chamobelle Ryumen Ryudon Schweepy Schwoomstick Cinnamoru Croissaca Quokuddle Chark Sharkoal Mega Sharkoal Dribbit Frungus Frogayaga Seistatic Voltaida Jestur Embretta Flaretta Platykit Platytank Sugarcoatl Canduceus Destrel Angroy Humbee Hummagona

PokéFarm Q (Variants)

Egg: Koroku Guild Igglybuff Death Star Voltorb Early Bird Natu Scaracross Bidoof [Igneous] Pokemon: Frosvoir Bidoof [Igneous] Bibarel [Igneous] Mandibuzz [Totem Forme Q]
Badge Goals
*content*
dwegtyuh

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page