PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

abingy's Shop [Summons, Custom Melan Hunts, S/A, Rentals]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 326327328329330··· 567568569

Faba's AvatarFaba
Hi! May you be interested in a Z-Crystal swap? I have 2 Electrium Z-Crystals and i would swap them for Poison, if you want ^^ Edit: I think i misread your Z-Crystal informations. I thought the number was your current amount of Crystals you have. So if you are willing to swap, fire would be fine too. If you are not interested in any swapping, so just upvote this message and i won´t ask again ;-)
Rainee's AvatarRainee
I'd like to borrow a Breeding Pair! Pokemon: Galarian Ponyta Amount of Time: 1 week Payment: GP
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
25ZC for the Gray Stone?
TR Score: 0
abingy's Avatarabingy

QUOTE originally posted by Faba

Hi! May you be interested in a Z-Crystal swap? I have 2 Electrium Z-Crystals and i would swap them for Poison, if you want ^^
I don't have a lot of poison crystals and will need them for a future hunt, so I'll have to pass on a swap for now, sorry!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Faba's AvatarFaba

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

QUOTE originally posted by Faba

Hi! May you be interested in a Z-Crystal swap? I have 2 Electrium Z-Crystals and i would swap them for Poison, if you want ^^
I don't have a lot of poison crystals and will need them for a future hunt, so I'll have to pass on a swap for now, sorry!
I was just editing in the second you wrote an answer ^^ It is ok for me. Just wanted to ask. Thank you for your response :-)
tebba's Avatartebba
Hello, could I get another Kanaloa Idol for 20zc?
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6550h
28/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
pupgender's Avatarpupgender
I'd like to swap my shiny charm! Quantity: 5 Payment: 200gp :-)
he/him • adult • avatar
M4VEN's AvatarM4VEN
Hi!! I'd like to swap my shiny charm! Quantity: 2 Payment: ZC
buying double deltas (ie. delta dark thievuls so that it says DARK DARK type) pls message me or smthing!!
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
Hiya, would you trade an Ice Statue for my Electric Statue? I also wondered if you were in the need for other Z Crystals like Dark + Psychic, as a payment option?
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
maruchu's Avatarmaruchu
I'd like to rent a shiny charm! Payment: 40k credits
avatar is from kiki's delivery service

Pages: 123··· 326327328329330··· 567568569

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page