PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

User Search

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Dedra Knight's AvatarDedra Knight
I think that you should be able to search users. Say if you were looking for someone and you know their name, it's difficult to search for them it would make it more easy to find them if you could just search their name.
Pfp made by alien713
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
this exists alraedy! just go to the link here~
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,764,841
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,231,425
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,591,013
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
No support as its already a feature. If you are unsure if something is already planned or added in game then i recomend asking the help forums and checking the aproved and rejected suggestions just to be sure

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
No support since I saw the feature and bookmarked it. Why not use the help forums before suggesting a feature expeacialy if that said feature has already been implimented as a newish member myself I have used the help forums to learn the workings of this site.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
No support unfortunately. I too was unaware of such a feature myself, but given it does exist, I suppose your suggestion is already fullfilled in a sense? When in doubt, don't be afraid to ask questions in help forums about such things that could already exist, and have a good day. :)
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The fact that I've saw this being suggested more often than once may be the sign that the user search isnt in an obvious place in the first place. Maybe it should be move around, how about at the end of the page?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
selocon's Avatarselocon
I mean, honestly, how often is this needed? Plus, it is already in a conveinent place: trades. If you don't want to spend the max of 3 clicks to get to it, then just look someone up via trades, click on the correct username twice, once to select it, once to go to their profile.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Also! If you know the persons username, like all of it. PMs is also a great place to look for people! I agree with the notion that the user search is really out of the way.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
No support due to it already existing, but I do believe that page should be easier to find.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"No support because it already exists" has got to be the most bizarre thing I have read in a long time...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page