PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🏄 SurfSideJam Island Shop🌮

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 495051

Hello! How much would you be looking for with your relics that you have? And would you do a deal if I bought all of them? c:
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,801,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
NaĂŻve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
SurfsideJam's AvatarSurfsideJam

QUOTE originally posted by likeits1698

Hello! How much would you be looking for with your relics that you have? And would you do a deal if I bought all of them? c:
I guess for now Ill do a pay what you want for them I'll take any forms of currency how many relics are you looking for?
Button art by carinae
I'm looking for lots of relics! I can offer 20gp per copper and 50gp per silver? Do you have any others or just coppers and silvers?
I only have 20 copper and 5 silver relics
tens's Avatartens

QUOTE originally posted by SurfsideJam

I do! I have 2 Gracidea seeds and one sapphire orb, wishing stone, ice feather, origin sash, and spectral Leiomano
Sorry for the late response! May I buy the two seeds for 400 GP and the Origin Sash for 450 GP?? And if the other person doesn't respond, I'd love to buy those relics for a total of 500kcr and 150 GP c:

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

QUOTE originally posted by SurfsideJam

I do! I have 2 Gracidea seeds and one sapphire orb, wishing stone, ice feather, origin sash, and spectral Leiomano
Sorry for the late response! May I buy the two seeds for 400 GP and the Origin Sash for 450 GP?? And if the other person doesn't respond, I'd love to buy those relics for a total of 500kcr and 150 GP c:
Sure I'll send the trade for the summon items and give likeits1698 some time to respond!
Sorry icedragonboi, I'd like to buy all the relics of possible c:
@likeits1698 let me know when you're ready for a trade
Bump
Update and bump I've released most of my hunt pokemon which includes some totodiles and noibats and working on an eevee hunt not sure if I'll have any to give away since I'm still figuring things out, but I'm sure I can let people dex them!

Pages: 12345··· 495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page