PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Trainer Hair Colors

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Featherie's AvatarFeatherie
I am aware that this isn't exactly important for the gameplay itself, but it would make a lot of people happy. So a lot of games now adays have customization options, right? That's great! The only problem is that in 90% of the games I've played, they literally never have my natural hair color. They have "red", but not a natural copper red. It's always just been so bizarre to me that so many people add bright red among natural colors. Positive points: Adding more of a range of natural hair colors would help all players feel included, even if the trainer avatar isn't super important for the game. Plus it'd add a little more trainer diversity. I understand this isnt universal, but feeling included helps me feel more immersed and connected to the game. Negative points: You'd have to change the colors of the hair sprites and add them in, so it'd take a little time.
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
This kind of suggestion has been suggested before and rejected I believe. They are working on more trainer stuff. We just have to wait :)
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Confirming that more hair colours and styles will be coming with time ^^
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support for obvious reasons, the trainer customization is slowly being worked on because its a new thing to the site, we will just have to be patient and wait and see on what the art staff have made for everyone to enjoy ^^

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

no support for obvious reasons
Wait so I'm confused. You don't want more hair colours?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Moving to approved because this is currently being worked on :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page