PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Hairstyle

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Suggestion Title: Hairstyle Diversity Suggestion Summary: As of now there are a lot of hairstyles. They all look amazing, but for the most part the styles are for straight hair textures. To show more diversity and to let some members make a trainer that better represents them there should be options for curlier and more afro textured hair. Positive points: It further diversifies avatars, helps others feel even more welcomed in the space, better reflects the real world and the differences humans have, gives more variety and possible combinations for customizations, makes it even easier to differentiate between trainers, and just looks cute and nice. Negative points: The amount of time it would take to draw new hairstyles would be Undoubtedly long. The research alone would take a long time. Not to mention programming, color variations, etcetera. It’s a tedious process even if simple hairstyles are chosen. Reason For Consideration: PokeFarm Q is already a unique gaming experience different from canon Pokémon games and RP experiences. It’s nice to know that in character creation there are multiple skin tone options. There’s even a gender neutral body option! That sort of thing immediately makes people feel welcome in a nerd space like this. By taking it a step further and offering hairstyles with more diverse kinky and coily textures you’re acknowledging that there is no one specific look to a Pokémon fan, and that you are aware that humans look as diverse and interesting as the Pokédex itself. There’s already a cut black NPC with afro hair, and it would be nice if that option were expanded to trainer customization. Thank you for listening
Image Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEFOnGB0fE/?igshid=12l791pqep1f4 Art sketched, colored, posted, edited, etc by me. The character is Brooke the Faun. Done for a mini New Year art series feat. my girls all glitzy and glammed up
Staff is already working on it, it just takes time and other more important things take priority.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

We will be adding more trainer customisation options, and hair colour is planned among them, but currently our priorities and limited resources do not allow for it at this time.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

Staff is already working on it, it just takes time and other more important things take priority.
Sweet! I was looking all around for something on it but couldn’t find anything! This makes me happy! Thanks!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
It’s in the summary of rejected suggestions at the top
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

It’s in the summary of rejected suggestions at the top
I did not look hard enough :1
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support for obvious reasons. its something already planned, i suggest you look though the rejected threads and the summary of rejected suggestions next time before making suggestions just incase its been suggested before ^^ we all really want new things for the trainer customization but considering staff are inredibly busy right now then we just have to wait for it to be added, we do have the Dev Log 204 and its dicussion threads that will explain and keep us updated on anything being updated/worked on :3

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

no support for obvious reasons. its something already planned, i suggest you look though the rejected threads and the summary of rejected suggestions next time before making suggestions just incase its been suggested before ^^ we all really want new things for the trainer customization but considering staff are inredibly busy right now then we just have to wait for it to be added, we do have the Dev Log 204 and its dicussion threads that will explain and keep us updated on anything being updated/worked on :3
Yeah I really should have looked better lol. Not gonna lie. Since most games never really have that option I kinda just assumed this place wouldn’t either. Sure I looked around the wiki and certain pages. I looked in suggestions Before posting but not in the rejected pile so I thought maybe no one suggested. Honestly I’m happy to be wrong about it. Even if it takes a long time I’m just glad y’all even thought about it! Finally a chance to have an avatar that looks like ME lol
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
This is in the process of being worked on, so for now I'll be moving this to approved
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page