PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ice Mage's Mystical Curio shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 545556

TheIceMage's AvatarTheIceMage

Rules

1. All Pokéfarm rules apply.
  2. My exchange rate is 1ZC = 5GP = 5kCr To be clear, what I mean here is this is shows the equivalant rate for the price of stuff in my shop, e.g. if I'm selling something for 5GP I would also accept 4ZC or 20kCr. I'm not really interested in trading currency for currency right now, if I change my mind I will edit this shop to reflect that.
  3. Be nice.
  4. Don't offer something you don't have. This should be common sense.
  5. Please use this thread for trades rather than PMs.
  6. I may decline offers from time to time, for example if I'm trying to save up some currency for something.
  7. Please subscribe to the thread if you are going to post. I don't want to have to chase people down to see if they are still interested in making trades.
Prehistoric Pokémon
Price per Prehistoric Pokémon is 4ZC/20GP/20kCr. Check my Prehistoric lands field for current stock.

Gems

I am buying all types of Medium and Large Gems. Prices:
Mediums
Dragon/Steel:20GP Other types:10GP
Large
Dragon/Steel: 200GP Other types: 100GP Note: Just so people are clear about this, if I ask to buy 6 items from you at once you can still do it in one trade, you just have to give one to the Pokémon you are trading to me.

Pokémon

Legendary Pokémon
I am selling duplicate Legendary Pokémon for 3ZC/15GP/15kCr each. Check my "Legendary Overflow Realm" field for current stock.
Lv100 Pokémon
I have decided to sell some Lv100 Pokémon that I don't need/want. NB: If a Pokémon is not linked below it is NOT UFT, so don't ask please. Prices are 2ZC/10GP/10kCr for most Pokémon, double for Legendaries.

Lv100 Pokémon

Decidueye Toxtricity Honchkrow Carracosta Rapidash Mothim Tyrantrum Gardevoir Arbok Dustox Venomoth Manectric Beartic Conkeldurr Kommo-o Aegislash Dragonite Hydreigon Vivillon Lumineon
Shop is open for business now!
MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
Hi! Congrats on your new shop ^^ I have 15 medium dragon gems, 22 medium steels, and 1 large steel to sell to you for GP!
Avatar made by:Deltaaa for my use!

QUOTE originally posted by MauNüm

Hi! Congrats on your new shop ^^ I have 15 medium dragon gems, 22 medium steels, and 1 large steel to sell to you for GP!
Hello! I don't I'll buy all that just yet, but I'll take 4 Medium Steel and 1 Large Steel for a total of 560GP. Is that okay? :)
MauNüm's AvatarMauNüm
Sounds good to me!
MelonCrusher's AvatarMelonCrusher
Hello again! Ive got 12 medium and 5 large dragon gems if you'd like them! As well as 25 medium steel gems! I was wanting to know, are you only buying with gp? Just curious is all!
I own my avatar <3
MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Can I sell you 5 large normal gems for 1k gp?
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc

Pages: 123··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page