PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alcremie Collectors Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson

QUOTE originally posted by Boonys

Do you know what time counts as dusk for the rainbow swirl?
When you look at the server time on PFQ, you'll notice a sun or moon icon. Sunrise and Dusk are when the sun is showing halfway. Typically, dusk seems to be between 17:30 and 20:30-ish depending on the season.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
I was hoping for a Ruby Swirl and hadn't found how to get each forme yet, got it by luck, and then found the guide X3 eased my confusion but by heck this would have saved me the risk of my first Alcremie being one I don't like as much lol Love the really useful and convenient charts though! If I want a better view of sprites I can use the wiki but I'm very glad to see how to get each one here
HardenshipSon's AvatarHardenshipSon
this thread is super helpful, thanks!
avatar: official card art illus. Ryota Murayama
Ladystar90's AvatarLadystar90
bump up
Type Race Score: 0
grookey lover's Avatargrookey lover
kool lil bump
icon by https://sprites.pmdcollab.org
Skegg's AvatarSkegg
I know in the main games, there is only one shiny alcremie per sweet (i.e. shiny appearance doesn't vary by swirl, but does vary by which sweet is on the alcremie) does this also apply to albino and melanistic alcremie, or do albino and melanistic have a different look for every swirl/sweet combination?
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by Skegg

I know in the main games, there is only one shiny alcremie per sweet (i.e. shiny appearance doesn't vary by swirl, but does vary by which sweet is on the alcremie) does this also apply to albino and melanistic alcremie, or do albino and melanistic have a different look for every swirl/sweet combination?
Kinda, sorta. Here is a link to the wiki page: https://pokefarm.wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon/Galar You will need to scroll to the bottom to see the pictures of all the Alcremies. (Sweet, Swirl, Reg, Shiny, Albino, Melan) I hope this helps.
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

2068/8/2/0
Skegg's AvatarSkegg

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleLily

Kinda, sorta. Here is a link to the wiki page: https://pokefarm.wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon/Galar You will need to scroll to the bottom to see the pictures of all the Alcremies. (Sweet, Swirl, Reg, Shiny, Albino, Melan) I hope this helps.
Thank you! I wasn't aware there was a full set for them on the wiki. it looks like albino alcremie vary by both swirl/cream and sweet, but melan ones only vary by sweet (I suppose that makes sense, given melan is supposed to be shiny + albino) I also noticed that there's also sprite variation on if the little bit at the top faces left or right (seems to be based on which swirl/cream it is, facing left if it's a clockwise one and facing right if counter clockwise) I believe the full set of visually distinct alcremie would therefore be 63 Normal (7 sweets * 9 colour variations), 14 Shiny (7 sweets * 2 spin directions), 63 Albino (same as normal), and 14 Melanistic (same as shiny) for a total of 154 alcremie or nearly 4 fields. (3.85, meaning the last box has 6 spare slots)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page