PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 282930

Thanks, Calle! I'm excited to read and write with you guys!
When you get a random albino legendary. PM me about cheap dex trading.
Lv. 100 — +501,235
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
okay y'all~! heres a writing prompt of sorts! You find out you are actually a reincarnation of your favorite character, or if it suits you, kin, what do you do? First off, i'd figure out which Strider i am, figure out how to get back to C, and prolly drag my friends back with me.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,857,999
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,315,239
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,693,739
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
"Is that it?" I've had that thought several times when I sat down to continue writing a story. First I read it from the start to get into the story again and when I reach the point where I have to continue I'm often surprised that is where it stops. In my mind the story had progressed so much further already. I guess I have a lot to write down then.
fevineFølløwer: It's tough to pick one favourite character, because I have one for every fandom. But if I was a reincarnation of Seto Kaiba that would explain why I like Blue Eyes White Dragon so much XD
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
I’m notorious among my friends for not having any singular favorites at all. Technically, I do label some favorites, but that always comes with long rants about the pros and cons of other choices. Most of my options for favorite character are very skilled, intelligent people. So they’d stop qualifying if I learned I was a reincarnation of them.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø

QUOTE originally posted by RøbTheBøbert

I’m notorious among my friends for not having any singular favorites at all. Technically, I do label some favorites, but that always comes with long rants about the pros and cons of other choices. Most of my options for favorite character are very skilled, intelligent people. So they’d stop qualifying if I learned I was a reincarnation of them.
that makes me laugh so hard.
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
i don’t really have any favorites (there’s just too many for me to decide), though knowing that i was a reincarnation of Matt would would prolly explain a lot of things now that i’m thinking about it. mainly being pretty smart in certain situations and an absolute idiot in most other situations.
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
Username: Slytherin Queen Native language?: English/Chinese, can do both! ^^ In how many languages do you write?: Two Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Storyteller Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Fanfiction What is your preferred genre?: Romance/Horror Will you be sharing with us?: Yes! Definitely! Absolutely! Is there anywhere we can find your work?: (PF journal, Wattpad, DeviantArt, Archive or our own, …) Quotev and usually my journal! Show us some of your writing!: (in the hidebox please)

Butterfly (Gravity Falls Fanfiction)

That was a weird dream... Praxina Shadow mumbled to herself. It was near midnight and she woke up a few minutes earlier, all covered in sweat. In the peculiar dream, Praxina was happily sprinting through the forest nearby and came across this... one-eyed triangle demon of some sort. He said, "Hello, Butterfly. I had a hunch I might bump into you." Praxina gulped and replied nervously, "My name's Praxina Shadow and who are you?" "The name's Bill Cipher, inter-dimensional dream demon, at your service," He did a somewhat cute little bow. "Nice to meet you...Umm...why exactly are you doing in my dream?" Praxina asked Bill, in a quivering voice. Through her training as an apprentice with Stanford Pines, she knew to never trust a dream demon. Especially Bill. "How would I explain this?" Bill thought about it for a moment. "The thing is, kid, I like you. How's about you and me be friends, huh?"
[signature under construction]
Welcome to the clan, Slyterhin Queen.
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

Welcome to the clan, Slyterhin Queen.
Yay! I'm so happy to be able to write with you guys!
And there will be a small writing competition coming up in July :)

Pages: 123456··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page