PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pick-A-Poké: Your One Stop Shop for Trading, Dexing, and More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 737475

@Pikachoo23: I'll set up a trade for the korokus. I've got several Articunos if you want to see which one works best for you. EDIT: Borrowing the Articuno would be free.
KorokuRain13's AvatarKorokuRain13
Great! I think I would probably want a female Articuno (assuming they have genders? Idk) because my level 100 vulpix is male but I have a lot of vulpixes so either gender might work but female would be most useful. I would want to see which one had the highest percentage pairing with my vulpix and use that one for breeding, so I would probably need to borrow multiple and return the ones that didn't have the best percentage, then keep the one with the highest percentage for a day or two so I could get a Koroku egg or multiple eggs. EDIT: So I've been trying to get Koroku eggs, and even though I fed the Articuno (which I named Bruno) consumables so he had max happiness just like my Vulpix does, and I made him the same level as my Vulpix (still not level 100 yet though...) it still hasn't happened (although I got one from another breeding pair like one minute before I got the Articunos). But with all the hard work I put into it I think at this point I'm gonna have to just buy him. Should I pay in gp or credits? If you want gp I might wait to buy him till Saturday when I get the gp from Fabulous Friday. But credits I have right now. I believe you said he would be 10gp or 10k credits.
Looking for Korokus and/or a melan finneon. Pm me! Avatar sprite created by pfq art team, found on pokefarm wiki. If I'm crediting wrong please tell me how to fix it as I'm bad at this [align=center] Name: Sylvie Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
stardustjenny's Avatarstardustjenny
Hello I would love two Halloween Purrloins one female and one male. That would be10gp or 10k credits right?
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Type race score:3181
That's correct. I'm assuming you're using them for breeding. Let me find you a good pair and I'll set up the trade.
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hello! Would it be possible to swap my 3 gs balls for your 3 diamond tiaras?
@Silver Raven: yes, I'll set up the trade.
stardustjenny's Avatarstardustjenny
Hello I would love a Hydrark, a Pasovan, a Glaquine, a Arasprit and a Apocalyptic Golett.
Jolleon's AvatarJolleon
Could I buy the following please? :) Snowpoke Chilldoom Frosdour Frosdour SS Clefairy Shinxel Surfchu Snowpoke Surfchu Flychu Saiyan Rat Impyre Wagell Orkit Blophin Sorry for so many links, should be 75k creds? :)
Credit
Profile Gif by pokemon Ghost Banners (c) RWPrince Melan Dreepy (c) PFQ
@stardustjenny: I'll have to breed the apocalyptic golett, but I'll send you everything. @Jolleon: I'll set up the trades. (Don't worry about the links, it make them easier for me to find stuff.)
Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
Hi, could I buy your Scizorite for 186,500 credits please? :) Thanks

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page