PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pick-A-Poké: Your One Stop Shop for Trading, Dexing, and More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 727374

@Russetheart: yes, I'll set up a trade.

QUOTE originally posted by Cambrian Queen

@SnorlaxMaster, StarryEve: This is going to take a while, but I'll do it in the order you've both posted. Do either of you have times you're most active online? @SunflowerFarmer: Market price for Azure Flutes seems to be between 800,000 and 900,000 credits. Let me know which mega stones you're looking for and we can work out a deal (if it's less than market price for the item I'll make up the difference, if it's more, I can trade other stuff if you don't want to pay).
Using your prices here: Gardevoirite - 187gp Mawilite - 144gp Laprasite - 119gp Swampertite - 282 Which adds up to 732. That's a bit less than the market price for Azure Flute, but the prices listed for your mega stones are cheaper than the market price.
- Sunflower Type Race: 0 points Avatar is by Cryst (commissioned via her art shop)
koikingwarden's Avatarkoikingwarden
hello! could i please dex trade these fae and herb quibbits, as well as these fellas from the saiyan rattata line (x, x, x, x, x)? i was also wondering if i could buy this kitsunari and this early bird xatu for 10gp! (or more, since this is a bit of a big order i think) and finally, could i rent this havonk, this smokackle, and this inferial for a bit? thank you!
𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
x 4443 / 6278
@SunflowerFarmer: I'll set up a trade with those stones. @koikingwarden: I'll set up the trades for the quibbits. The Saiyan Rattata line isn't a free dex trade, it's one prize token for each. If you still want to dex them, let me know. For renting, you can keep those for two days each and if you need them longer, just let me know.
SnorlaxMaster's AvatarSnorlaxMaster
Can I dex all the mega pokemon? I know this is another large request, so only if you have time. (To clarify, by all of them I mean dex every pokemon in a "Mega Evolved" box. Hopefully this isn't asking too much.
My avatar is an official pokemon sprite, edits made by me.
Opty's AvatarOpty
Hello, can I get some assistance with dexing the mega pokemon? This is a large request, but I would greatly appreciate any help with this task.
TotallyEdge's AvatarTotallyEdge
Hihi!! Could I possibly dex these megas; ~ Charizard X, Charizard Y, Blastoise, Alakazam, Beedrill, Kangaskhan, and Pinsir As well as these Totems; ~ Walrein, Sudowoodo, Sandslash, and Mandibuzz Thank you so much for this ^^
Hey! Do you like free pokemon? Perfect! I have over 50 Fields of them here!
my bff ^

PFP by; OMOCAT || Journal Art Shop
@Opty: Yes, but I need to finish dex trading with another user first. Send me a list of what you're needing. If you're wanting to dex a lot of megas, let me know what time (based on server time) you'll be most active. @TotallyEdge: I'll get to you when I'm done with the others, but yes, you can dex those.
ceresite's Avatarceresite
Could I purchase your Umbreonite for 118,600 credits?

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page