PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Use ZC to buy a missed birthday CS.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

hayday6's Avatarhayday6

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

Would this only be ones you've "unlocked"? Like would a 2016/newer player be able to buy a bday Niet (2015, I think)?
No Not in my mind. If its our birthday then its about us. If we want to spend Zc for cs birthday sprites maybe older or maybye newest, then that should be a win win for pokefarmq and us. we get what we want and pokefarmq geta more Zc/money
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by hayday6

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

Would this only be ones you've "unlocked"? Like would a 2016/newer player be able to buy a bday Niet (2015, I think)?
No Not in my mind. If its our birthday then its about us. If we want to spend Zc for cs birthday sprites maybe older or maybye newest, then that should be a win win for pokefarmq and us. we get what we want and pokefarmq geta more Zc/money
I think PFQ only gets money when someone buys zc with rl currency? Correct me if I'm wrong ^^;
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
Hey audrey I guess my point is Lets say you hunt a box box right? you sell it for 100 zc. You now have 100 zc without spending a cent. However someone still had to purchase that zc wth real money to get it on/into the site this is my genrsal understandimng anyway. I mean the zc didn't just come form anywhere. I perdsonally belive in that way that the option to buyolder cs sprites in the game would make more people wan to buy zc or get zc from others forlets say box boxs which the others would still have to purchase that Zc. Id love to hear your thoughts and input on this.
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by hayday6

Hey audrey I guess my point is Lets say you hunt a box box right? you sell it for 100 zc. You now have 100 zc without spending a cent. However someone still had to purchase that zc wth real money to get it on/into the site this is my genrsal understandimng anyway. I mean the zc didn't just come form anywhere. I perdsonally belive in that way that the option to buyolder cs sprites in the game would make more people wan to buy zc or get zc from others forlets say box boxs which the others would still have to purchase that Zc. Id love to hear your thoughts and input on this.
That wasn't my point, but okay... There are some people who will spend lots of rl currency on virtual sites, so I do agree that more custom sprites will make people want to buy more zc, or at least trade for it. On the actual suggestion, I support, I would love to have a birthday Sally! I think it would be really nice for newer users to be able to get the older sprites!
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
If anyone missed it, take a look! Looks like we can buy them here now, yay!

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
so i guess this is a completed suugestion now?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page