PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Use ZC to buy a missed birthday CS.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

hayday6's Avatarhayday6
As someone who has been on this site since 2014 ive missed a lot of birthday CS Sprites life happens and Birthday CS get missed. We also dont have any say in the birthday Cs we can obtain. (Example if we want birthday Niet we are still getting birthday riley) As someone who loves all the birthday CS and feels that the main point of CS is as a fun collectible we should be able to obtain and buy the other Cs for our bithday! Please put your thought and bring up points i have missed! this is a very incomplete suggestion atm. LOOK ALL I WANT IS BIRTHDAY NIET OK!! Positive Points to consider. .Evreybody including new users would have access to the available birthday CS and be able to buy the ones they like the most it is our bithday afer all! .We would also be able to get all of the unique individual ones that we have missed over the years! .The CS Sprites would be more meaningful if people got the one they wanted for thier birthday! Negative Points .A birthday only happens once a year and is significant thus the CS sprite if you buy them all you might not have anything to look forward 2 although i belive a new birthday Cs comes out evrey year so this would not be a problem
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
We can not choose our birthday cs each year a new one is given to us
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Si1encr's AvatarSi1encr

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

We can not choose our birthday cs each year a new one is given to us
I think their suggestion is that on your birthday (or whatever date you put as your birthday), alongside the CS that you get for free you can buy the older ones?
Special Galarian Corsola + random deltas UFT Check out my about for details Buying regular rock deltas I don't have for 10
Canon
/20
PFQ
/75
Legends
GP/equiv, check my fields (or ask)
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
uhm. no. just no. lemme put it like this: would you give away your birthday gift? let alone SELL it?
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,820,283
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,280,924
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,647,972
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
As a collector I personally wouldn’t mind being able to purchase a CS sprite I missed out on from the site. Though this negative point confuses me a little; “ Theres not enough Birthday Cs for evreybody(They aren't unlimited)” I’m not 100% sure what you mean by this? I’m pretty sure the Birthday CS sprites are unlimited, everybody who included their birthday when signing up will get one (apart from old ones obviously), and even past CS sprites that have been available for purchase (the Valentines sprites) have been able to be purchased multiple times, I think? I may be wrong on that and may be misreading though!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

hayday6's Avatarhayday6

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

As a collector I personally wouldn’t mind being able to purchase a CS sprite I missed out on from the site. Though this negative point confuses me a little; “ Theres not enough Birthday Cs for evreybody(They aren't unlimited)” I’m not 100% sure what you mean by this? I’m pretty sure the Birthday CS sprites are unlimited, everybody who included their birthday when signing up will get one (apart from old ones obviously), and even past CS sprites that have been available for purchase (the Valentines sprites) have been able to be purchased multiple times, I think? I may be wrong on that and may be misreading though!
My point is that the sprrites are limited one a year for each individual therfor if someone decided to sell a birthday CS which they would have the right to do someone might end up with a full set and they just mignt not be as accsesscible as lets say a valentines day where evreybody can buy a CS
selocon's Avatarselocon
I wouldn't be opposed to buying previous birthday CS's with ZC on your bonus week. I am opposed to making them tradeable. Because then it's ridiculous.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ridiculous for what? I release any birthday sprite that I dont like, and since they're account lock, they get automatically adopt by Sally (and probably deleted over time) if they were tradable at least, it could give someone the chance to have it if they miss it.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
iZoura's AvatariZoura
I would love the ability to purchase old CS birthday pokemon, as I've missed every single year possible (my own fault) so being able to purchase it would be great to me. However trading them I wouldn't say is needed. The CS sprites are for your BIRTHDAY. It makes no sense for me, as they are for you, and you only. If you could trade the, then you wouldn't need to make them purchasable.
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
selocon's Avatarselocon
Nightmon, it's ridiculous cause like iZoura said, they're for your birthday. If you don't want it, don't claim it? You still get the birthday bonus regardless of whether you collect the sprite or not, and the time stays regardless, so it's not like it removes the timer from the bar. Just use the hide function to hide the timer and it won't tempt you. Why trade it to someone else if it says it was received on your birthday, not theirs? Instead, as I said before, make them purchaseable, maybe 50 ZC each, on your bonus week, from a shop accessible via the timer button. That way, if you missed, like I did, boxolu, you could pay 50 ZC (which is really easy to get, just trade 250 GP on the trade forum, no real money from you involved) to get that sprite, as well as your current one.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page