PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change Happiness Target From Points to a Percentage

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Bump
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 6,592 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
I am posting here to say that the set target's happiness section will be receiving an update to make it more user friendly and useful to users when using the Red Gigaremo and the like... more details on Niet's response will be edited in by Amanome. This suggestion is grouped in with this one. My advocation draft for this is in the hidebox below:

Reasons

Many others and I would especially like this update for the sake of the percentage of happiness for breeding pairs while in the Daycare- specifically while the Red Gigaremo is in use. The Red Gigaremo becomes next to useless when the happiness reaches the point of being in the red, and the pair absolutely stops generating eggs when the happiness reaches zero. Currently, if the notification is set to 'when happiness reaches zero/another happiness point in the red', you are also notified for everything above that number as well. While a notification can be set to be just above that point, it is harder to notice when a notification disappears as opposed to gaining one. Another option at the moment is to try and manually track the amount of interactions that you make to catch it yourself (which would be, approximately, ~200 fields worth of clicks)... which is why there is so much support for this suggestion to be implemented in the first place. Not everyone knows of the interaction cap that causes a pair to reach a percentage in the red, has as much time to afford to be constantly checking the Daycare, along with other issues such as having an attention disorder that were brought up by users in the original thread. Other uses for this update would be to keep track of pokémon that evolve through either happiness (which is possible some percentage points before it reaches 100%) or unhappiness, especially when one has a large population of pokémon in one's fields. Overall, the whole of the happiness section in the set target is not very player friendly. From the presentation differences of a percentage and then a scale out of 225 in the set target option to the general difficulty for setting a notification with what you need it to be, let alone a precise one, this small suggestion would have a major and positive impact by enhancing the quality of gameplay for those who use the Red Gigaremo for exclusive/variants or just in general, or for keeping track of pokémon with a happiness or unhappiness requirement. While, yes, this can be seen as a small update, it will not go unnoticed or unappreciated by those who use the Red Gigaremo or are evolving any amount of pokémon with a happiness or unhappiness requirement.
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I've gone ahead and discussed this with Niet in reference to Duusu's clarification. Since the Gigaremo happiness notification will be looked at by him, I'll be moving this to approved because it is going to be implemented with that change. ^^
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page