PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 12345678

bnuuycore's Avatarbnuuycore
Image(s): Breakneck Blitz Ditto Button Breakneck Blitz Buneary Button Who created this art?: bunnycore Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot:
shop sprite by me, icon by Frye
Drendara's AvatarDrendara
On the Dragon thread the eggs have a few issues. Latios/Latias are labelled as 50% Dragon while they are dragon and psychic and should say 50% psychic. Also Reshiram has nothing as its second typing which is fire.
Image(s): Hydro Vortex/Fineon and Lumineon Banner. Who created this art?: Artwork on this banner were done by me (Golden Tempest). Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Also created by me (Golden Tempest) so relink. If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: N/A
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
popcorn8784's Avatarpopcorn8784
Image(s): Banners Bug Dark Dragon Electric Fairy Fighting Fire Flying Ghost Grass Ground Ice Normal Poison Psychic Rock Steel Water Who created this art?: popcorn8784 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: I believe the gen 6 sprites used here are from the actual game, but if not please tell me and I will go request permission.
WIP
yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
Hi there! I'm here to offer a quick update. I'm aware that there's been some confusion regarding finding the TR templates since the journal of the user upkeeping them has been deleted for inactivity. While we cannot revive that journal without the user's asking, I am the creator of the templates that have been in circulation and have thus published them in my journal. I hope to update the main post's links shortly, but for the time being, the templates can be found in order staring partway down page 2 of my journal. Information is not fully updated with new 'mon releases, but they should serve their purpose until I have time to get to that.

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
Hi again all! Here with some updates and a surprise! (sort of) My templates (the ones from here) have been updated! Reworked the structure to eliminate the huge CSS block in the front along with the following changes:
  • pkmn panel functionality added in
  • slight change to exp bar colors
  • added section: v-wave tracker
  • updated egg charts
  • reformatted tables you need to touch and condensed the ones you dont!
  • New distribution post style! Have two codes available, one with full TRD content and the other one blank, so you can use it in auctions <3
And the big surprise . . . there's a new set of templates! I've already updated the main posts with their links, so they're up and ready for April's TR. If you see any issues, please PM me directly about them so I can get those handled asap.
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
I'm confused on the shelter css tab. Is it a feature that's no longer in use? Does it count for the "Do not change the code" rule?
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 2374
Badge Code by LycanKai
DezertReyn's AvatarDezertReyn
Still find myself coming back here to look at all the banners. Lol
  • ♥ Harvey ♥
  • ♥ Lover's Star ♥
  • ♥ Elora ♥
Lv. 62 — 9,714 / 11,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 79 — 646 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 40 — 3,507 / 4,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here but there's an error in the Dark Type Race template where it says "accordion does not allow table" and I don't know why
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
Hi! So I guess for the Form Image(s): no additional Images used used the V-Wave Symbols for the types as Notification Icon ? Who created this art?: Mårgåëry Tyrëll Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: no sprites used.. Um I've made some site skins if that's okay..? I just alrered the colors of the default one with the color codes from Bulbapedia.. And I also added the Extra custom CSS by pheaux, link to Post here. I hope thats all the credits needed? Here we go: Team Bug : JN2z/type-race-bug Team Dark : JN2z/type-race-dark Team Dragon : JN2z/type-race-dragon Team Electric : JN2z/type-race-electric Team Fairy : JN2z/type-race-fairy Team Fighting : JN2z/type-race-fighting Team Fire : JN2z/type-race-fire Team Flying : JN2z/type-race-flying Team Ghost : JN2z/type-race-ghost Team Grass : JN2z/type-race-grass Team Ground : JN2z/type-race-ground Team Ice : JN2z/type-race-ice Team Normal : JN2z/type-race-normal Team Poison : JN2z/type-race-poison Team Psychic : JN2z/type-race-psychic Team Rock : JN2z/type-race-rock Team Steel : JN2z/type-race-steel Team Water : JN2z/type-race-water
Avatar : PFQ Advent Calendar 2022 Score: 0 --> FIELDS FOR SWAPPING AVAILABLE <--

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page