PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams > Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams) >

Hi! So I guess for the Form Image(s): no additional Images used used the V-Wave Symbols for the types as Notification Icon ? Who created this art?: Mårgåëry Tyrëll Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: no sprites used.. Um I've made some site skins if that's okay..? I just alrered the colors of the default one with the color codes from Bulbapedia.. And I also added the Extra custom CSS by pheaux, link to Post here. I hope thats all the credits needed? Here we go: Team Bug : JN2z/type-race-bug Team Dark : JN2z/type-race-dark Team Dragon : JN2z/type-race-dragon Team Electric : JN2z/type-race-electric Team Fairy : JN2z/type-race-fairy Team Fighting : JN2z/type-race-fighting Team Fire : JN2z/type-race-fire Team Flying : JN2z/type-race-flying Team Ghost : JN2z/type-race-ghost Team Grass : JN2z/type-race-grass Team Ground : JN2z/type-race-ground Team Ice : JN2z/type-race-ice Team Normal : JN2z/type-race-normal Team Poison : JN2z/type-race-poison Team Psychic : JN2z/type-race-psychic Team Rock : JN2z/type-race-rock Team Steel : JN2z/type-race-steel Team Water : JN2z/type-race-water
Avatar : PFQ Advent Calendar 2022 Score: 0 --> FIELDS FOR SWAPPING AVAILABLE <--
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page