PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Manaphy worth 30K Egg Delta Points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Based off of this... interesting thread in the bugs form. Make Manaphy worth the same amount of Delta Points as all 30k eggs instead of worth the amount of 10k eggs like Phione. It hatches from a 30k egg and doesn't evolve from Phione, so it wouldn't be cheating the system or something similar for it to be worth the same amount as other 30k eggs.

If we keep the system the way it is/follow this line of logic...

Phione should not be considered a "base form" because it's not the first evolution. It can't be evolved into Manaphy and Manaphy does not evolve into it. In fact, Phione should be the "secondary form" because it has to be breed from Manaphy and should give the same amount of points as a 30k egg, following the logic of the current system.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Support. It's litterally the only pokémon whose DP number doesn't actually count its own exp. Saying Phione is his base form doesn't make sense since: If it isn't the only one, well. Count the exp of the pokémon, not their pre evolution. As it is, all the baby egg shares the same exp as their parent, Phione should at least work the same if making manaphy actually worth 30k is out of the question. At least Phione would be more usefull as it would be the only 30k egg obtainable from breeding.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Support! Thanks for making this lmao, I’ve always been too scared to make suggestions xD I’d love to see this happen, I think all 30k eggs should be treated the same in terms of how much DP the specials give.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
The fact that it makes so little sense for it to work this way that many people believed it to be a bug already shows that it should be changed for clarity reasons to me personally, so big support. DP is always based off egg xp... except for this one? Should be in line with every other egg for consistency.
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Bump
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
Full support. This is probably one of the most illogical parts of the game. Just because they’re “the same Pokémon”(which they aren’t) doesn’t mean that they should be worth different amounts of Delta points. The time and money you spent went into the hatching, not the entry.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I give my support~ Manaphy itself is a 30k egg so the DP Value should be 30k exp worth of delta points~ Phione itself is a different pokemon and is not a legendary, so full support
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
Full support. Phione and Manaphy are completely different. If Manaphy evolved from Phione then I would understand why they might have same delta points but that's not the case so I really support this.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Support. The main post basically says everything about this suggestion, so I don't think I can't add much. Also, making Phione a secondary 'mon and not a base is a pretty good idea.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Apologies for the delay. Manaphy should now be counted on its own merit.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page