PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shroom's Guide to Fishing

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
Thank you for this guide, mushrooms! I have one question: you mention it’s good for breeding pairs. Does this mean that you are not the Original Trainer if you catch a Pokémon while fishing? I’m assuming because you didn’t hatch it yourself? Oh, and I nearly caught a shiny Carvanha while fishing (it unfortunately escaped) on my third day of being on the site and before I even had a Pokéradar! It would be interesting to know how rare it is, but I assume it’s rarer than chaining!
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
mushrooms's Avatarmushrooms
@leyyatha of course ! happy to help ^^ I don't think fish caught are different OT than yourself, unfortunately. I thought of that before and was about to make a suggestion but I thought for sure it would get rejected haha. I think when I said fishing is good for breeding pairs I probably meant it's another way to obtain common pokemon other than the shelter, egg supplier, ect. The shiny carvanah is super cool though !! I do think they are very very rare, maybe they could increase the rates to make fishing more appealing.
~♡♡♡ ♡♡♡~
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
yeah, i don't know what the ranges are, but it would be neat if there was more incentive to fish. it's my favourite part of the game, even if there's a very limited list of pokemon available.
profile and shop images by me
I have reorganized and updated this guide to some extent, and plan to finish the rarity section at some point in the near future. Please let me know if anyone has any extra details/tips/changes/questions!
I got on my first lake reel a shiny magicarp.

Gabriel (Gabe)l| Kacchan | he/him

[ Gabe Radioactive
Bakugous Emporium F2U BaitArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven on Pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @ Silver Raven on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
@Bakugou Katsuki awesome! if you post it's link I can add it as a shiny fished pokemon example ^^
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
One time during a fishing tourney months ago (I forgot when-), I actually managed to get this little guy while reeling in some fish :D It was my first fishing shiny (and only fishing shiny as of currently)! I was so scared of it fleeing, so I just started throwing Pokeballs LOL

Image of me catching

I actually took a picture of trying to catch it, though it’s not the greatest picture xD
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
@LilypadLife what a pretty boy! I added him to the post :D
ZØMBØRG's AvatarZØMBØRG
Hey, thanks for the guide! I had a quick question - are there pokemon that are only available from fishing and don't show up as eggs in the lab? There's some fishing pokes that I've never seen in the lab, but I've only been playing for a couple weeks now, so I'm not 100% sure if that's really because they're only from fishing or if it's coincidence. I didn't see anything about it in the wiki so that might be useful to add if it's the case.
continue's Avatarcontinue
@zomborg hi! not the thread owner, but since its been 24 hrs since ur question, i figured id answer all fishing pokes you're able to get by other means ie the lab or shelter if you have any site questions or need any help, feel free to pm me and i can help u out best i can ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page