PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Orchid's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Fancy Salon Pokémon
  • Regular
  • Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
Furfrou
StarDiamondHeart
DebutanteDandyMatron
La ReineKabukiPharoh
Pasovan
GroomedPrimeImperial
RacerBraidedDerby
PegasusSkeletonOrder
Furfrou
StarDiamondHeart
DebutanteDandyMatron
La ReineKabukiPharoh
Pasovan
GroomedPrimeImperial
RacerBraidedDerby
PegasusSkeletonOrder
Furfrou
StarDiamondHeart
DebutanteDandyMatron
La ReineKabukiPharoh
Pasovan
GroomedPrimeImperial
RacerBraidedDerby
PegasusSkeletonOrder
Furfrou
StarDiamondHeart
DebutanteDandyMatron
La ReineKabukiPharoh
Pasovan
GroomedPrimeImperial
RacerBraidedDerby
PegasusSkeletonOrder

template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use | divider | bullet
ground.png 0 ground.png Type Race Hunt: 32 / 3848 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Type Race Scores
  • Scores
  • Achievements
Month 2020 2021 2023 2024
January dragon.png rock.png
--- rock.png
score
February fairy.png normal.png --- normal.png
March grass.png ground.png --- ground.png
April dark.png steel.png --- steel.png
May ice.png
ghost.png --- ghost.png
June bug.png
water.png --- water.png
July fire.png
dragon.png --- dragon.png
August psychic.png
fairy.png psychic.png
fairy.png
September fighting.png
grass.png fighting.png
grass.png
October flying.png
dark.png flying.png
dark.png
November poison.png
ice.png poison.png
ice.png
December electric.png
bug.png electric.png
bug.png
A list of miscellaneous achievements from type race.
  • May 2020 First type race! Team won first place! Hatched 7 albinos, 0 shiny
  • June 2020 First type race I hatched shinies!
  • July 2020 First time breaking 3000 points
  • August 2020 All of the kitties! Only 3 specials hatched
  • September 2020 First type race I wasn't enthusiastic about my team, and learned that Valkind doesn't like to hatch special. Sorry team fighting!
  • October 2020 BATS! So many bat's.
  • November 2020 MOAR BATS! First time scoring less than 2000 points
  • December 2020 You guessed it. Bats were hatched on Sei day. More bat's. Most shinies hatched in race. 3 shinies
  • January 2021 The missing type race! It really isn't I just don't remember if I hatched any specials. No Alicalf (my hunt) specials were hatched. Lowest score yet.
  • August 2023 No specials hatched! I also forgot that I needed to charge my albino radar until near the end.
  • September 2023 Best type race! Highest score and most specials hatched! Only 2 shiny of my hunt and zero albinos of my hunt. But I'm happy with it. Shiny Valkind still doesn't exist.
  • October 2023 First time hosting type race! First race that had a "trophy" of sorts for the team, made by me!
  • November 2023 Longest albino dry spell even though I had a Z-Crystal activated. Got 2 random albinos but mostly hatched shiny. Also last time I'll do a hunt where only the rare gender evolves.
  • December 2023 Despite having Covid and not being super active, I didn't do too bad. Didn't get my melan, but I was headed towards PFQ burnout.
  • January 2024 Hosted again! Made a trophy for the team again, got a type race melan! Hatched 10 specials during race! Shout out to the team for being AMAZING and BlueBlissey for hosting our team raffle!

Trophys

Made by Orchid, Official Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Made by Orchid, Official Sprites from Spriters-Resource and Pokemon Database

Team Feedback

January 2024

- they did a great job managing the thread and were very friendly and welcoming!! - you did great!! especially considering you set up the thread pretty last-minute just to make sure we wouldn't go leaderless -- would love to have you as a leader again :] - Thank you for such a fun and positive race, my only regret is not being more involved in your thread! ❤️ - You were awesome Orchid, thanks for being such a great leader - <3 Thanks for leading us! - very on top of everything! - your organization was great and you were so friendly!!! you truly helped make this an amazing type race c: - wonderful job <3 - Active, friendly, and encouraging. - Very nice and positive enviroment! Had fun with everyone. - You made this so fun!!! Thank you so much Orchid!!! - The team thread explained everything really well without being overwhelming!! Would love to be on your team again :D - I loved the thread design! - Very active and supportive in thread - Absolutely lovely race! I was nervous to participate in the forum thread at first, but everyone was very approaching and the leader did a great job in creating a fun space! - One of the best experiences with a Team Race Leader! 10/10 job! - Amazing work, thank you for hosting :D <3 - Really friendly, kind and relaxed - Great job! - Hope Orchid leads another team in the future. Very laid back and relaxed. - Great work ,nice Team leader^^ - awesome leader - You were really great! First type race I've been in and you really made it a fun experience and the tips were really helpful. Hope to be on your team again someday! - Orchid was a dedicated leader the entire type race. All love to you Orchid! - Orchid was great!!! I was really happy with the race. - I'm so sorry I wasn't as active for the last few days! But your enthusiasm definitely helped me to be motivated. Thanks a lot! - Absolutely wonderful! Really friendly and made the race really fun :]

October 2023

- Thanks for being awesome - Pretty good in organizing the thread - Thank you so much for hosting! I had a great time c: - Orchid was amazing and was constantly encouraging and hyping us up! - Very kind, active and motivating! - Amazing leader!! Was always helpful and very sweet! :D - i got my first shiny and had no idea how forums worked i think i did ok/gen - They were awesome - The thread was so well organized, thank you! - Very active and kind, and even made cool graphics! 10/10 would have as a leader again. - she's amazing! perfect leader, one of the kindest people i know - Super Friendly - Absolutely. We did our first one. - Thanks you did amazing I had fun - They were amazing. They made mass click lists for our team. - She did great! 😁 - good leader thanks - They helped out a lot with keeping us on track for the team, and all in all, I am glad that Orchid was our team leader!

Raffle Prizes
  • Type Race
  • Remster's Raffle
  • GreenBunny1998's Raffles
  • Other Raffles

Team Subzero Slammer - May 2020

Team Inferno Overdrive - July 2020

Team Shattered Psyche - August 2020

shinycharm.png x1

Team Supersonic Skystrike - October 2020

Team Acid Downpour - November 2020

Team Continental Crush - January 2024

datavolume_brutebonnet.png x1 summon_lug.png x1

October 2020

gem_fire_m.png x3 relic1.png x2

Decemeber 2020

micleberry.png x1 gem_poison_l.png x1

Greenbunny1998's Raffle

Decemeber 2020
Lucky Dip September 2023

Snails Semimonthly Raffle

Espurr Hunt
  • Stats
  • Showcase
u.png 9.png Espurr q.png i.png 6 16 0 ? Started: End of July Ended: August 31, 2020 Ah yes, the hunt that would only give female shinies, but all of the male albinos.

Albinos

Shinies

Zubat Hunt
  • Stats
  • Showcase
z.png h.png Zubat d.png w.png 13? 30 0 ?
broke chain without looking
Started: End of September Ended: August 2023, decided to dex. Wish I had kept hunting a little bit

Albino

Shiny

Twins & Trolls

Twins hatched from the same party! I didn't think to sort these until now
01/02/21

Special Pumpkins
Felt like having my Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist sizes on display in single area.

Small

Average

Large

Super

Wonder Trade Finds
Here are the fun pokemon I've found in Wonder Trade starting Jan 2, 2021
Jan 1, 2021 my time
! Some I have kept, others I have traded back out as I already had them or wanted to share the love.

Finds

Sort of active, not sure how active I'll be for now. But just want to bump this so it isn't deleted. Might be less forum active as I used to be.
I'm back! I need to update some things in the journal such as some mini hunts I've had and update some other things template related.
Tinkatink Hunt
  • Stats
  • Showcase
8.png z.png Tinkatink j.png e.png 1 1 0 75
broke chain without looking
Started: August 20, 2023 Ended: August 23 or 23?

Albino

Shiny

Twins & Trolls

Twins hatched from the same party! None

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page