PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

OPEN ☆ melan's icons ☆ human(oid)!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 91011

melan's Avatarmelan
hi! im nigel and im the artist with the Big eyes these are ONLY ICONS! it's what's on the tin

preview of art style

rules

☆ i keep track of payment ☆ please pay me half when i confirm your slot! ☆ credit me w a link to here! ☆ tips are welcome and GREATLY appreciated but not essential! ☆ i have the right to refuse any commission DO: *humanoid *gijinkas *ocs DONT: *anthro *feral

examples and pricing

below are 2500k/2500/500 this is sketched, lined, colored, and shaded

examples

icon will hit at the bust
i do NOT change extra for complexity i also accept USD! pm me if that's preferred (100 =$1 USD)

form

hi! :3c [b]USERNAME:[/b] [b]CHARACTER:[/b] [b]EXPRESSION IDEAS?:[/b] [b]BACKGROUND COLOR?:[/b] [b]DISCORD:[/b] (yes or no, pm the id if yes!) [b]TOTAL PAYMENT:[/b]
nigel he/she
× 3630 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
melan's Avatarmelan
slots 1. soulsol (paid half) 2. 3. waitlist 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

finished

1. BELIEVE (matching icons) (full) 2. delta (matching icons) (full) 3. merinque (full) 4. merinque (full) 5. xerxes (full) 6. delta (matching icons) (full) 7. MV (full) 8. MV (full) 9. xerxes (full) 10. eth (full) 11. delta (full) 12. tyler (full) 13. xerxes (matching icons) 14. elfvomiit (full) 15. galaxy cat (full) 16: rencringe 17. max (full) 18. ChocolateYeti (full)
BELIEVE's AvatarBELIEVE
PMed beforehand for posting, but would matching icons be possible? Two forms in the hide box, if they are <3

forms

hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: Believe CHARACTER: Aika POSE IDEAS?: +HAND?: Yes ! IF SO, GESTURE? Heart shaped? If that makes sense aa TOTAL PAYMENT: 70zc hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: Believe CHARACTER: Latte POSE IDEAS?: +HAND?: No thank you ^^ IF SO, GESTURE? TOTAL PAYMENT: 300gp
`` SWEET LIKE HONEY LAVENDER `` LURKING IN THE ART FORUMS OR READING UWU sig.art - icon.art - bkgd
melan's Avatarmelan
ill get to that asap, also ill dm you !
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Hi, could I get two matching icons too if possible :D hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: Delta1413 CHARACTER: these two! (this is the best ref I have for them, I can provide separate ones if you need) POSE IDEAS?: see below +HAND?: Yes! IF SO, GESTURE? can they be doing finger guns towards each other? (one towards the right and one towards the left) TOTAL PAYMENT: 140zc Thank you!
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
melan's Avatarmelan
@ delta, ill get to that asap! ill pm you for your discord for updates hwhen i'm done with believes. do you have a specific deadline?
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Hey, I don't have any deadlines no, take your time! I don't really use discord anymore, would it be alright to just communicate via PM here?
melan's Avatarmelan
1st commission (of matching icons) done :3c 3 slots open
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
USERNAME: merinque CHARACTER: clarisse POSE IDEAS?: expression-wise, i'd like to see something smug, sorta like this +HAND?: n/a IF SO, GESTURE? n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 60 NOTE: - ordering this on behalf of my sister, if that's fine uwu - i don't mind which outfit you draw her in, (this one or this one)
USERNAME: merinque CHARACTER: cash POSE IDEAS?: expression-wise, i'd like something that reflects his personality, so maybe him grinning idiotically? +HAND?: n/a IF SO, GESTURE? n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 60 NOTE: - i don't mind which outfit you draw him in, though the one with the varsity jacket is heavily preferred!
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
melan's Avatarmelan
ill get these started once im done w my other commission! just to clarify, you don’t want these matching right? seperate? if so, i can send them one at a time as i finish them instead of both at the same time. do you have a discord i can contact you with for updates?

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page