PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

HIATUS ☆ melan's icons ☆ human(oid)!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

melan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmelan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
slots all open
nigel he/she
× 2833 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
HORRIBLEKIDZ's AvatarHORRIBLEKIDZ
junior.png
USERNAME: HORRIBLEKIDZ CHARACTER: blep her! EXPRESSION IDEAS?: mayhaps like. smiling with one eye closed and teefs showing ;0 gotta get some luv for her toothgap :] BACKGROUND COLOR?: some kind of shade of red DISCORD: ace !#0666 TOTAL PAYMENT: 400gp EXTRA:(sorry added this) it doesn't matter which outfit you draw her in!!! either one works :] dude i love ur art so much omg
comm accepted !! i think ill do alt style her cuz her braids are cute af. i will add you on discord rn ! im pigeon thank u ! im trying my artsy best x____x <3 <3
hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: ColorfulNebula CHARACTER: Ritsu EXPRESSION IDEAS?: He's a generally anxious and worried person so possibly something like that? But feel free to take creative liberties! BACKGROUND COLOR?: A pastel red if possible DISCORD: I'll pm it to you if this is accepted ^^ TOTAL PAYMENT: 400k credits Edit: Forgot to say I absolutely adore your style
Here's another cuse for you - may all your bacon burn! My trade shop My art shop GIF from Howls Moving Castle! | Signature by CatEnergetic.
accepted ! just pm discord, with discord you will get updates. if youre not comfortable w/ sharing thats fine! it might take a few days bc youre the second slot and it's the holiday season, is that okay? aahahh thank u !! i try my hardest on my tyle lol
Absolutely no rush!! I'm also taking a break from art so I get watcha mean. PMing you my user now!
yall, it's the time again where i ask everyone how my prices are... am i underpricing? am i overpricing? any price changes will not modify current commissions. please vote on my poll! it is anon so feel free to be honest. :)
VII's AvatarVII
grandmaster.pngd.png
hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: bugboy CHARACTER: them!! :D EXPRESSION IDEAS?: curious/surprised by something? :0 BACKGROUND COLOR?: dark grey please! DISCORD: could i pm you w/ it? :0 TOTAL PAYMENT: 600gp because happy holidays :D your art is so cool, i had to nab a slot :0 and take all the time you need!! i understand it's the holiday season and all, i have no problem waiting :D
tHEYRE SO CUTE ~ commission accepted! very excited to work w them :0 send the pm and ill add u ! thank u for the tip ahh
thank you for everyone who participated in the poll! 80% said to increase. price is now 500kcr/equiv for an icon that's sketched, lined, colored, and shaded. doesnt effect the current comms! thanks !

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page