PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

HIATUS ☆ melan's icons ☆ human(oid)!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Hello! if this is allowed can I get these two as matching icons? USERNAME: Wolfiemoon13 CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/7474314.haruna-mizuki EXPRESSION IDEAS?: happy look BACKGROUND COLOR?: Lilac DISCORD: (yes or no, pm the id if yes!) Yup! MintyTwilight#7493 USERNAME: CHARACTER: friends oc and she doesnt have Toyhou.se-- EXPRESSION IDEAS?: happy look BACKGROUND COLOR?: Sky Blue DISCORD: (yes or no, pm the id if yes!) Yup! MintyTwilight#7493 TOTAL PAYMENT: 3500gp + 100zc (I hope this is the right amount if not let me know)
v-fighting.png0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
melan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmelan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
hi everyone! my commissions are now reopen after 2 years of inactivity! here's a big bump PS. @MoonlightReaper, if you're still interested in this comm please make another post! my pricing has changed and i wouldn't want to do it if you're uninterested :)
nigel he/she
× 2833 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
bump!
what the bump :P!!
ChocolateYeti's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChocolateYeti
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
hi! :3c USERNAME: ChocolateYeti CHARACTER/OTHER: May I PM you :0? DISCORD: Just PMs is fine with me, unless you'd prefer discord TOTAL PAYMENT: 2500gp/2500k cr/500zc, whichever you'd like more :3
hi there! first off, yay! you're mt first comm in years! feel free to pm me so i can see your character! ill confirm/deny it from there :) also, i prefer zc, thank you for asking!
bumpy!
bump! my first commission of this year has been completed, it's been added to the examples! please check it out :3
bump
bump

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page