PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Come meet a Staff Member!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Looker and myself will be going to the fountain that is mentioned earlier every half an hour just to see if anyone is there. If you're unsure where the nearby Caffé Nero is, don't worry - we'll be popping in at the fountain every 30 minutes. :)
Madisson's AvatarMadisson
I live in France so it's impossible xD
BC's AvatarBC
Too bad I live in Burnaby... :(
How many times can you procrastinate before you die? current: 27922992 My self-portrait was originally posted here: The Story of (almost) Everything (in Pokémon) Check it out?
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
*sigh* Living on the opposite side of the globe is no fun... *coughaustraliacough*
x133/Until 31st Dec 2019
Daemonfreur's AvatarDaemonfreur
we could call lookers journey where in the world is looker like the game, where in the world is carmen sandiego?
Looker's AvatarLooker
Reminder that I'll be at Abbey Sanctuary gift shop in front of Holyrood Palace from 10am to 2pm! And probably sitting near the back of the shop and reading. City-hopping like a true carmen sandiego globe-trotting elite of the International Police. Ah, yes...
Looker's AvatarLooker
So a ton of adventure happened, but I am finally in Orlando and safely tucked in a hotel room with my friends. Tomorrow is city exploration and then starting Monday is Disney and Universal fun! Will be sure to give the full confirmation sometime tomorrow, but so far the idea is to be available on the 10th in the Epcot and stick around the Pokémon Center or a while (because they apparently have that there, amazing.) For those who feel like reading a very long story:

Sunday 1st, Monday 2nd

So after spending the day at the café with Garthic and Niet, Lee and I eventually realized that we kinda missed our train, which involved getting new tickets for the first train that would take us back to London. I have to say, I didn't really enjoy the drunk person shouting at a family of indian passengers who didn't know what they'd done, but I did enjoy the lady who was watching just stand up to him and call him out on his behavior--and after the guy was gone everyone just suddenly started beong social and talking about experiences in India and after an hour of train riding the indian family handed out chocolate bars to the lady and her group as thank you and I guess I was just overall kind of happy to have seen that kind of event happening. Anyway, Lee and I got off the train in London and started running around trying to find SOMETHING that would get us from there to the airport, because honestly we know nothing of London. After finding that several options wouldn't work and that we'd arrive at the airport too late we opted to take a taxi, which took forever (and was even further hindered by an accident having happened on the highway so we took a giant detour) but we got there just barely on time after Lee had to go through security twice due to forgetting to remove her kindle from her bag and then us having to run through miles of airport shops and just somehow getting to the boarding gate just as everyone started boarding for the plane back to Edinburgh. Anyway, Monday we did NOTHING and just chilled out at Lee's place because that week-end had been exhausting XD

Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th

Honestly Tuesday we didn't do anything overly special. I went to the gift shop as I said I would and sat in my corner again reading more Discworld, and during the afternoon we went and hunted for some things I wanted from shops. Not that I really found all the things I was looking for, but at the very least I found some fabric to try and fix the holes in my coat. I like my coat. I don't want a new coat. So I feexed the coat. Wednesday was awesome because that's where I did the Room Escape game with Lee and her friends. Theme was "secret agent" and we managed to escape the room within 48 minutes, which was apparently a decent time and the guy watching us was impressed that we barely needed any help. He also googled "Agent Looker" after I offered that up as my secret agent name when he asked and after having a solid image to compare my outfit to he fully approved of my cosplay abilities. I was happy about that XD Anyway, I definitely suggest Room Escape games to anyone who can go to whatever ones are nearby. I found one in Baltimore that I'd like to try, so for those of you around Baltimore if you're interested we can give that a go at some point. Just. Room Escape, you people. Do it.

Thursday 5th, Friday 6th

Thursday I bug-typed my check-in and couldn't get my flight to New York XD They put me on the flight that left the day after, free of charge, so that ended up being okay. I just spent the day at Lee's after that and did more video games together and struggled with plans on how to get from New York to Maryland for a while but that got solved eventually. Friday I got back to the airport and went through the whole check-in process just fine. The plane took off with a delay of nearly two hours though, because one of the pumps or fuel tanks or something had an issue with air pressure? I'm not entirely sure what the problem was, but there was a problem and it needed resolving and therefore late take off. Then it was nearly eight hours of being in a plane and juggling between games, reading, and watching The Good Dinosaur from Disney/Pixar (cute movie that I do suggest watching but very incredibly not their best work). But anyway I'm incredibly happy that I didn't try to re-book anything after that flight and that instead Bri's Dad drove all the way up from MD to NY because that just saved me massive amounts of trouble regarding additional flights or busses or whatever else that I would not have been able to actually take because of my flight being late.
And there you have it, that's my update for tonight. Now I'm gonna go to bed because everything is exhausting XD Good night everyone.
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Woot Woot! Novie am totally ready to finally meet one of tis staff in person as well as any Users who might happen to also be heading off to Disney's EPCOT tomorrow!!! Tis gonna be sooooo fun an I am supah happeh!!! Novie is gonna be super recognizable so anyone looking out for me an my mum will be able to pick us of the crowd for anyone who happens to be going to the park as well to meet up at the Mitsukoshi Store ((big shop in Epcot's Japan area))We're gonna try getting there early and we may be at the park around closing, which is at 9PM ((they do fireworks <3)) Novie is gonna be wearing a bright yellow shirt with a Pikachu on it with blue shorts and a nice Pikachu hat that has ears on it. I shouldn't be wearing the hat cause it may be hot but Hey, why not defy Mickey Mouse by wearing a Japanese Mickey Pikachu hat c: Am short n plum with childish voice. pretty easy! N my mum will also be wearing a Pikachu shirt, a grey one with a pikachu using tackle/volt tackle on it and will be riding around in a red Hover Round chair. We pratically look alike. no picture- sorry! Can't w8 tu C chu gais thar! <3
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
shinogami's Avatarshinogami
SWEEEEEEEEEEET A MEET-AND-GREET SOUNDS SO AMAZING
Looker's AvatarLooker
[Returns from the realm of oblivion. ...Again.] Hey everyone. Sorry for dropping off the surface of existence again. Sometimes I become a Dialga and time-hop. For reasons. Probably. Plans to do meetings in Baltimore and DC kind of crumbled because we either didn't have a driver or didn't have the energy and at one point my friend/host got sick, so overall I spent a lot of time playing video games under a pile of cats (she's got like...twelve cats). Finished "Birth By Sleep" which was the only Kingdom Hearts game I hadn't played until now, so I'm finally fully prepared for he next game, and also managed to power my way through "Sly Cooper - Thieves in Time". Got to check out some of the Smithsonian museum in DC, namely the Air&Space part and then power-walked my way through the Natural History one. I'll see if I can eventually make some pictures available for viewing. Anyway, my five-week-international-hopping is coming to an end and I'll be back home on thursday. Will be doing a few things for a couple days after that, and starting monday I should be fully available again. Reminder that if there is ever anyone near or passing through: - Basel (Switzerland) - Weil-Am-Rhein (Germany) - Strasbourg (France) - Any other point between Basel and Strasbourg (St-Louis, Mulhouse, Colmar, Selestat are my most accessible towns by train, especially Colmar since I kinda live there) at any given time starting monday, let me know and I can probably put some time aside to come and meet you. Since I won't really have any set schedule (yet) I'll be a lot more flexible on times and locations.

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page