PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add a counter on the contest page for items used

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Kittompera's AvatarKittompera
Suggestion Title: Add a counter on the contest page for items used Suggestion Summary: Add a counter on the contest entry page that tells the user how many items they have used in their entry for the contest. It could be just a number, or (number)/32 so they can see how close they are to the limit. Positive points: Could help those who like to make elaborate designs and have issues where they reach the maximum amount of items unexpectedly Negative points: Redundant to some extent, as it is rather simple to count how many items you've used Probably useless to most players Reason For Consideration: Sometimes one can hit the "You have reached the maximum number of things allowed in an image (32)" message while in the middle of creating a design. While I understand the limit is to lower the load on Sally (and do not expect the limit to be raised), allowing a user to see how close they are to the limit can help while they are arranging their design to enter the contest. It can take a some time to count through each layer, so it would definelty help those who like to use a lot of items in their entries.
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
Full support. This is one of the things that seems weird that it isn't already a thing.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
stocko's Avatarstocko
Fully support. I feel like it's such a small yet significant QoL improvement.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Done. Conveniently enough, this also applies to the Dress-Up page in general.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page