PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Filtering empty parties

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

atheistcanuck's Avataratheistcanuck
I definitely support this as it's rather frusturating to run into empty parties, especially if they are in your clickbacks list and also have locked fields.
I support this with the toggle option =) I usually click during a fairly active period, so if it's just a few empty parties here and there it's ok, but when it gets to slower periods and I end up seeing a bunch of empty parties in a row, it's not so much fun xD I kinda hope this would also apply to the "open top 50 users" links on the "Today's Interactions" page under "received" and "reciprocated"
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
KaiYugure's AvatarKaiYugure
I'm 100% on board with the suggested toggle. I have limited time to play so when I see that I need 60 party interactions for my next timer level, I expect that to take 12-13 parties. But during periods of low player activity, sometimes I'll get 4-6 people who have nothing in their party, and then I'll *continue* getting them until I go click something in their field to mark them as interacted so it doesnt show them to me again. Removing the empty parties would speed up my party clicking so I could more effectively use my remaining time instead of spending more time trying to build egg timer.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page