PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐊Flapple's Logs🐊

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Flapple's AvatarFlapple
Pichu Hunt
O______O Stats

hatched

shiny

albino

melan

by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
Flapple's AvatarFlapple

good news and bad news about my art shop. good news is i think im going to open up more than just icons soon but...bad news is i will be raising my prices...quite a bit from what they are now?? def still a lot cheaper than what i price for paypal but yeah... may make me want to work on orders more. might have to take less slots if i open up full bodies again too? but hopefully my Drive will be better so that wouldn't matter. obviously ill make an annoucement on the shop when im planning the change to alert people who are subscribing, i wont just be like "btw my prices are higher now" ill give a set time when it'll switch over once im ready.
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
memorializing here edit: now this is MEAN
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
when did THIS HAPPEN?
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
I feel bad all I seem to post about is my arms, but work yesterday flared them up so bad and I was planning on knocking out commissions on my day off today. Ugh :( i miss drawing so much. I really can't wait till its over. The good news about them feeling worse after my last appointment is that I've been able to pinpoint the pain a lot better so crossing my fingers for luck next week. Getting a helpful solution to this would be the best birthday present lol.
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
One thing I wanna share is that I'm trying to practice chibi art for whenever I want to start making keychains and things so I'm gonna be opening up slots for that on my art shop!! This is my first attempt to practice and i wanna do moooore so im excited
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
bliss now time to get to business and nature hunt one
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
i have not had the motivation to get on and play the past few days and i wasted the last few days of my HM charms and augh feels bad I hate wasting things and oh... look at that the type race has started. i suppose a break would be good ???
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
Pansage Hunt
sure. why not. Stats

hatched

gonna be honest did not look
shiny

albino

melan

hmmmm...monkey :)
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
🍏Applin Hunt🍏
and so...the epic applin hunt begins Stats
Status: Chain Saved Goals ◦Bold Shiny Applin ◦Bold Shiny Flapple ◦Bold Albino Flapple ◦Bold Melanistic Flapple ◦Bold Shiny Appletun ◦Bold Albino Appletun ◦Deltas

hatched

shiny

albino

melan

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page