PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny counter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
I am on my phone so this is going to be rough so im sorry for the roughness. Ok, remember in pf1 when we were able to link our shiny chains and put it in our bios, trade thread. i would like that small feature back , im sure it would be different with the different us having albinos and melans.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
on the fence you can use a code to put a counter into things like about me's or bio's. it doesnt auto update but i think the code should be change so it does auto update and count all the pokemon hatched and when the cin breaks/ends then it keeps the last numbers until it changed or you restart the hunting of the same pokemon.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Support. Not much to say. It's an easy and convenient solution and prevents a player from missing a few specials. Could be quite motivating for melan hunting. And it is a great way to show off. :)
Avatar made by my good friend SeventhSeraph https://pokefarm.com/user/SeventhSeraph
Score: 0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Do you mean something like this?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
bumping because linked thread got deleted and to prevent this thread for getting deleted as well. changed my opinion to support as it will help out with hunt tracking and should also have a sperate counter for albino/melans.
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
As a frequent melan hunter I definitely support this! Manually updating stats in your trainer card/about me is functional, but it does get kinda tedious and is especially frustrating when you miss an albino. Knowing that there's a set code that automatically tracks my stats for me would be very useful for me
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
i support this but would also like to possibly suggest a albino counter as well, i know they dont chain like shinies do, but I have stopped tracking my hunt entirely (excpet my melans) due to there being no tracker for albinos
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Oh, since the thread I linked was deleted, I guess that I support xD
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Done: Zorua hunt - 0/1 Zorua hunt - [inventory=ShinyShiny]/[inventory=ShinyChain] Caps don't matter but I like them :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page