PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
@fennekava thanks so much fennek! 💓🥰💗💖💞 glad you liked it! planning on a project to mass hunt as many gragon as i can, and release them into the shelter, each naming them pig nose with tha description line! definintely going to doodle pig nose more! love gragon's design so much! pig nose cult tm males - pig nose females - ratface planning on doing a spinoff with pig nose's cousin, ratface, a delta ghost ghost shiny gragon that spreads through wondertrade!
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
OH MY GOD, this is so cool! I have to make my own Creepypasta now, and I have just the idea for what to do. I really love how this worked out, and I hope to see more writing from you soon! Excellent job!
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
thanks toffee! i'm definatley subbing once you make it!
Me too! Sorry for the quick and kinda bland feedback from earlier. It was super late where I am and had to go to sleep. It was a really nice story. The images were nice too, and how did you get the error message? That was cool. If you ever do a sequel/something different, I’ll be sure to sub because you have a really good feel for words to make the story so addicting to read. Thanks for doing this: Creepypastas like yours are what inspired mine. :D
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
@drako thank you! ❤️💛💚💙💜 i was going to post feedback but i couldnt find your fic ;w; ratface and charmeleon can be twins or cousins now!
Woah! Great job on this Val! What an original idea, never expected a creepypasta on this forum.
{{ Journal }}
robyn i would have never expected you to comment on this <3 <3 <3 thanks so much!
The sequel has been published! *Mods; I am not sure if this is advertizing, just wanted to make sure the people who wanted a sequel could find it, thank you for reading this!*
OOOOOOOO! I subbed to the sequel :D
powgal15's Avatarpowgal15
Good job! (note: when I finished reading my account got unlocked) This is really good! Or is it MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Pfp drawn by me!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page