PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 151152153

Actually, I'd rather not intervene with the hotel scene. Ignore Alex and Nicole's comment for now until I edit it. Edit: Fixed it.
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
TimeLadyVIII's AvatarTimeLadyVIII
*que nervous breathing* Alrighty, here we go. Hikari pretty much won't stop harassing me until I join up, so here I am ;) Name: Magdalena (Maggie) Northstar Age: 21 Gender: Female Race: human (A.I.) Mental State: Not quite stable, very untrusting, bitter Appearance: Maggie has purple hair that’s a tangled, curly mess and reaches ‘till below her shoulders. She wears brown leather pants, a similar colored corset and a beige jacket on top of that. She has strands of fabric wrapped around one leg, and dangling from her hips down to her ankles. She wears brown combat boots and has a leather utility belt with pouches around her waist. Will add picture later, but see profile pic for the basic idea Weapon of Choice: Dagger/Magic Personality: Kindhearted, loyal, Clumsy, easily annoyed, sarcastic History: Maggie hails from a world known as Meredon. Here she was part of a group of ‘chosen ones’ who were ‘destined to save the world’. The world of Meredon was torn between dark and light, and had recently been thrown into a bitter war between the two sides. Lead by an all-powerful sorceress called Siendora, Maggie was part of the ‘light side’, but conflict within their own faction caused a rift between the chosen ones. Maggie was wrongly accused of being a traitor and was banished from the group (among some of the others as well). It’s around that time that Maggie gets swooped away from her world and thrusted into Gaia Zero. Extra: Maggie’s active powers in her home world are that of teleportation. It’s unclear what actually is the last thing that happened right before she gets taken away from her own world. She’s been banished, left for dead on the battlefield, and then… nothing. Extra Extra: Maggie is by all means of perception human. She’s alive, she breathes and she can die just like the rest of us. However, she is in fact the creation of god-like creatures that oversee all that comes to pass in the world of Meredon. She was meant to intervene in a crucial event in Meredon’s timeline but failed to serve this purpose. Because of this, she was deemed unnecessary, sort of like a glitch in the system. Another being had already been created to take her place, but yet she still remained alive. So she is kind of become a paradox in her own world. (One could question how possible it’d be for her to even return…) Phew. There we go.
"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."- J. R. R. Tolkien
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Seems good to me, you're welcome to jump in at any point, now is actually a real good time to do so, since the characters are in a 'Downtime' phase currently, so, by all means hop on in at your leisure.
noctilucent's Avatarnoctilucent
I suppose now might be the right time for me to jump on the bandwagon and try to get back into the RP. It's just that my interest in this tends to fluctuate too wildly and then real life has a habit of popping up... Anyway, I guess it's time for me to read through the last dozen pages or so and try to establish myself. In terms of integration though, I might need a little help, seeing as I've been gone so long. I believe Lyuraine is eligible for class upgrade. That's her sorted- I think. Zin will be doing something- probably with the rest of the group that's not getting upgraded. And Marten will need to be introduced. I think at this point it's easier to drop him in under the assumption that he's already established himself a little in the town- Just the basics, nothing too advanced and go from there. Is this fine?
avatar/sig is official tgcf manhua art
Now would be as good a time as any. Lyuraine was on my 'Picked out' for Advancement, so yeah. And as for Marten, just go for it, drop him in.
Right, it's been a while since I scrapped Kayno and asked for opinions on that, here is my Fifth, and Final Instalment to my selection of Characters, at least, what I have currently on him, lemme know what I can do to improve him and his history is still in the works; Name: Bora (Abandoned Surname a long time ago, it has been forgotten) Age: 32 Gender: Male Race: Full-Blood Saiyan Mental State: Distraught, Broken, Vengeful. Appearance: Black Hair, spikes all over the place, though mostly downwards, Dark Brown Eyes that seem to have lost their spark years ago, Stands at Six Foot Four Inches, and weighs approximately Ninety-Two Kilos, otherwise fourteen and a half stone. He is heavily muscular, being of Pure Saiyan Origin, and a Male, he is naturally built in that manner, he wears a traditional High-Tier Instructor garb, complete with Battle Armor reserved solely for someone with high ties to the Royalty, not that that means much anymore, it is also worth noting that any Lunar Effect upon him will react and cause his tail to regrow on the spot, he will not however, turn into an Oozaru, as he has built his resistance to it. He is shown to have an extensive history of battle, the scars lining his body are numerous and varied, each one telling a different story, his head is the least scarred, with one around right eye, skipping just over the organ itself, and two making a deep cross-shaped gash on his cheek, outside of that, his head is fairly clean from scarring. Weapon of Choice: Like all Saiyans, his Body and Ki, like a handful of Saiyans, a Pole. Personality: Quiet and of few words, he prefers to speak with his fists, doesn’t like not being in charge, but will shut up and bear what he considers ‘the shame’, eager to prove his worth and right to a high-ranked position, enjoys teasing those not pushing themselves to their fullest potential or weak and not striving to grow stronger, despises those who would physically attack said weak people. Has no issues with saying what’s on his mind, when he feels like using his mouth anyway. Has a great distaste for Half-Breeds, but lets them live to prove him wrong, considers women to ‘Be above his status in the grand scheme of things’ and will likely stand down if told to from a female in charge. History: *WARNING* Long and possibly Wall of Text Incoming. Bora from a young age was always a bit of a Prodigy, though not through his own endeavours, his parents were a classic example of Saiyan Brutality, and to survive this, he had to excel. Starting from when he could walk, he was thrust into the eventually abandoned ‘Planet Conquering’ Business, sent off to random planets to wipe out the indigenous species so the planet could be sold off to the highest bidder, he despised this right from that young age, but since he couldn’t exactly fend for himself due to lack of knowledge, he was forced to comply with this, and many a species has been made extinct by his hands, something he regrets deeply to this day, and is where his Moral of ‘Not Physically Attacking those weaker than himself’ comes from. This pattern continued for several years, in his early teenage years, thirteen through fifteen, he joined a rebellion of sorts led by some of the most brilliant fighters within his race, whilst small at first, the faction grew over the years, and this is where he truly grew into his fighters’ shoes, becoming possibly one of the best of his generation, at the age of sixteen, the rebellion went full-force, toppling those who sought to use their race as a warmongering species and completely reshaping how the Saiyans were as a whole. Once he hit Adulthood proper, Bora took the time to explore the system, taking time to protect a few planets here and there from leftover forces from a few years prior, he eventually returned at the age of Twenty Four, where his exploits preceded him, and he was asked to lead a Training force, something he dwelled on for a while, but eventually accepted, this is where he started to apply himself further, and enrich the lives of the youngsters who were thrust under his regimen. Aged Twenty Five, a Half-Breed was put under his regimen, he hated this half-breed with a burning passion, and would personally see to it that she was put through far worse than the full-blooded youngsters, this would ironically pay off for his race... Aged Twenty Six, he was given a second-hand order from the new monarchy, he would go out-of-universe, scout the other universes, and see how, if there were any, the Saiyans in those universes were, he did not like this order, but complied due to it being from the Queen, shortly after his departure, a few isolated pods were ejected from his home planet, containing the last vestiges of the Race, the planet they had been sent from, was wiped out a few mere hours after this. He returned a year later, ready to report, only to find his home gone, he was at first confused, he knew his co-ordinates were good, after all of this he still had them memorised, but there was no planet there, a sweep of life signatures indicated that a few had escaped, but most were gone. He spent the next several years hunting down these survivors, rallying them to a common cause, surviving and the eventual propagation of their once mighty and proud race, he succeeded mostly in this, and even had them settle on an empty planet that had no sentient life upon it, a fine place to rebuild, there were however, two life signatures that despite his best efforts and obvious traces, he could never track down, an odd girl by the name of Leke, plenty of untapped power in that one, and then the half-breed he so hated, as much as he hated her, he had to swallow his pride and admit she’d no doubt be useful in rebuilding... Giving up on those two after his extensive search, at the age of Thirty, he settled proper, and the race was beginning to flourish again, some of the more, ‘of age’ saiyans had sired offspring of their own, and things were looking up, but this peace would be short-lived, and he knew it, his senses were sharp, and impending doom was encroaching, not just on them, but their entire universe, using the vehicle he’d had for years, he sent the survivors away to another universe, the then Universe 7, and set out to stall for time... Aged 32, he attempted in vain to block the erasure of his universe, only to be met with swift, utter and crushing defeat at the hands of the ‘King of All’, shortly before his own erasure, a wormhole opened up, and swallowed him within it, his universe did not meet the same fate as he did, and the result was utter erasure, he knows first-hand what happened to his universe, and should he come across any of the original Universe 2 Saiyans in this new world and universe he finds himself in, he will attempt via any means to raise an army to gather bloody revenge.
Yay! New Role Player and characters!
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Um, Timelady? Maggie has yet to say her name, so Kudret can't exactly answer Kuja's question about who she is. Would you please post? (I'm sorry if that sounded rude in any way; I was trying hard not to make it rude at all.)
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
TimeLadyVIII's AvatarTimeLadyVIII
Haha, fair enough! I'll get to it in a minute :)
Ok, so we've been in Linareth for about a Month now, so... thinking I might have to push for a Move On, really don't feel like having a Ship Repeat, that took a while and there was real reason for it. Let me know if you're in favour of moving on or if you have things that you want to play out first.

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page