PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The Theme of the town would go well, especially since it's actually somewhat unique, but I already have a place that uses the 'ota/ata' thing at the end of the name, but since we've probably got a few days I'll come up with a name for it before then. Here is fine, things like this, eh they can go here since it's directly related to the world and not a character-in-use.
Matt Kulex's AvatarMatt Kulex
Well, if I can get an overall idea of the theme of the town, I can get started with my characters just simply ignorant of the name until it's decided. Also it's awesome finding a fellow Legends of Mana fan here.
You know that one guy that always makes a sarcastic remark? Yeah that's me.
I've only played One 'Of Mana' game and that was for the Game Boy Advance so I'm kinda out of the loop there, the theme, well let's go with that Shell Theme you were talking about.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I've played a number of them, though I'll have to find the rest in used game stores. But maybe we should take this to PM, Matt? I don't want to derail the setup too far.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ah, excellent, I'll start up then when I got my other characters ready.
Name: Razar Ironscale Age: 23 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Perceived if of that orientation): Male Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Draken (Earth Tribe) Mental State: Really wants some answers Appearance: Razar appearance is that of a human sized, bipedal dragon. His scales are earthy, golden brown color and he stands at 7 feet tall with a powerful muscle structure. His muzzle is of medium length and width, a thick tail, no hair, but has two horns that curve upward. His eyes are a ruby red and when angry, they look very snake like. His back has a two lines of stone like fins along his spine. Never wears shirts, the pants he wear are extremely worn and always seems to wear gauntlets and various other pieces of Heavy Armor...but never a full set. Does wear a sturdy leather strap around his Torso to hold which ever Axe he's using at the moment. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Loves to use Axes...Loves using his fists even more. Personality: Upon first meeting him, one might think Razar an unintelligent brute whose only interest is fighting and gladly rushes recklessly into a fight. Of course this couldn't be further from the truth. Razar might not be an intellectual type but he is wise in his own way. It is true, he does enjoy a good fight, but he only challenges those he thinks is strong. He also uses those fights to learn more about that person as he finds fighting to be the quickest way to learn a person's true nature. And yes he does tend to charge into dangerous situations without a second thought, but he only does so if there's someone already in trouble and won't wait around for an ok to help. He can be incredibly friendly while also being incredibly competitive. He likes to look out for the little guys and has a heart of gold. Just don't make him mad because...well just don't, ok? History (Entirely Optional): Razar hails from the world of Aegis and is of the Draken race. Now Drakens are much different than Ferosians besides the obvious reasons. For starters, Drakens aren't separated by different species of certain animals but rather the elements and they are categorized as tribes. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Thunder and Frost. Each tribe has it's own unique traits from each other and all live in regions appropriate to their element. Though Drakens choose not to rely on many technologies the Ferosians use, they do have the more impressive architecture as they tend to mold the lands around them into cities and towns instead of building structures. Much like Ferosians they to can cast magic with the help of Elementum, unless they are using magic directly related to their element, in which case they can use that magic freely. Razar is from the Earth tribe, which are known for their large stature and unparalleled strength, though Razar is actually considered a runt as the average Earth Draken stands at about 10 feet tall. This fact didn't bother him though as it never prevented him from pursuing his dream of becoming the Strongest Draken in all of Aegis. Of course at the time it was only to prove he could become the strongest. As a kid he did everything he could to improve his strength such as lifting boulders and constantly sparring with his father who was considered the strongest in his home town. When Razar finally beat his old man in a sparring match at 18, he knew there was no one left to challenge him there, so he packed up and left in search of stronger Draken to fight and by the age of 20 had fought and defeated all the known strongest Earth Draken of his continent and seemed satisfied with that, truly believing he had achieved his dream...until he and Marco Silvermane, who at the time had achieved a second tail, crossed paths. Sensing a great strength in Marco, Razar challenged him to a fight, only to lose. Razar's overconfidence and sole reliance on his strength was his downfall in the fight as Marco just out sped Razar and took advantage of his predictable attacks. This loss didn't anger Razar though, it opened his eyes to the fact that there was more to strength than just how hard you can hit something. This however did not stop Razar from declaring Marco as his Eternal Rival...to which Marco showed little interest in, but he did find Razar to be an interesting fellow and agreed to be his rival. For a year after that fight, Razar traveled the world seeking how he could become stronger not only through strength but also mind and will. He had traveled to many places to train and gathered the knowledge he had hoped to find and found Marco once more to challenge him again...only to lose again. Marco had achieved another two tails since last time and stopped several catastrophic events, but the fight was still fairly even. It was as if Razar was missing something. But frustrated at this point, Razar sought out the True Dragon of Earth, Gaia the Mountain, to train under him. When Razar found Gaia though, he was turned away because Gaia could sense that Razar only seeked strength just to claim he was the strongest and that he would go no further than he was now because of that. Upon hearing that, Razar was shattered and gave up on his dream of becoming the strongest of Aegis and return home. But instead of returning to the home remembered, he found himself returning to a ruined village and everyone that lived there turned into statues...including his father. When he questioned what did this, the culprit revealed himself to answer his question. The True Dragon of Dark, Uroboros the Devourer, devoured their souls and left them in a petrified state. Razar, in anger, attempted to fight only to quickly learn how futile it was to fight him alone. Razar just barely managed to escape after Uroboros delivered what would have been a killing blow if it wasn't for Razar's incredible strength and willpower. Razar knew that Uroboros needed to be stopped, but knew he couldn't do it himself and that there was only one other that he knew could help. Swallowing his pride and without wasting anytime, Razar seeked out Marco and Felicia to help bring down Uroboros before he devoured all life on Aegis. Together along with the aid of the other True Dragons managed to defeat Uroboros and release all the souls he had devoured, returning his victims back to normal. It was after this battle that Razar found his purpose for getting stronger, to protect the people he cared about and the world he loved. This was also when he made Marco his official Best Friend and when Gaia agreed to train him as Razar found a true reason for getting stronger. For Two years Razar trained with Gaia, subjected to trials that would break most...but not Razar. Razar's strength soon rivaled that of Gaia, a being capable of moving mountains with ease if he wanted to, and as a gift for all his hard work and dedication, Gaia gave Razar the Aegis Splitter, an Axe capable of splitting mountains with a single swing, feeling Razar was ready to wield the legendary weapon responsibly. Of course without realizing it, Razar's end of training couldn't come at a better time as another Ancient Evil had returned, as he and Marco faced it together and won. It was after this battle that Razar finally decided to join Marco on his trip around the world, knowing he finally realised his dream of being Aegis's strongest Draken...next up, becoming Aegis's strongest Hero. Well, heres another. Slightly disappointed in the lack of Axe wielding classes though... Quick question...if we want to play a villian...are character sheets necessary or optional? Also just realized I made a double post...oops.
I think we can overlook the Double Post here, Axes just fall into some classes, however, with later classes (Especially considering we havn't had a dedicated Axe-Wielder yet), a Pure Axe-Build can be wrought into a class, so don't worry too much about that. As for Villains, well, we have Kuja from FF9 chilling in the group, it depends on what context you have 'Villain' as, you might want to go through PMs with me on that one. Great Character though, at a glance, seems like an Ex-Knucklehead, accepted either way xD
Yeah, that's actually what I was kind of going for with Razar. A guy seeking power for the sake of proving he was the strongest, maturing into a guy seeking power for the sake of protecting others. Kind of feels like I shorted Marco on his Bio though when I compare the two now. Just gonna have to flesh him out a bit more when I start. But yeah I'll PM you more about that villian question.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Alright! After my post, all that's left to do is get Morzone's and kytosky's characters out of the facility. Everyone else (besides Celere) are more or less at the ship. And if any of you ask, I do not understand what bunnying is.
Name: Felicia Rorona Age: 21 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Perceived if of that orientation): Female Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Ferosian (Cat) Mental State: mild confusion Appearance: Felicia is a Cat Ferosian and therefore has many feline features. Her fur is a light brown with Darker Brown Stripes along her back arms and Legs. She has short, Chocolate Brown hair that she keeps in a simple style. Her right eye is green eye and her left is gold. She stands at 5'4" and has very lean muscle tone while having relatively average measurements. Her clothing usually consists of form fitting shirts and pants as well as several Leather belts or straps which all have pockets of various sizes attached to them. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Though she would rather avoid fighting, she is pretty handy with daggers. Though her favourite weapon is her silver tongue. Personality: Sly, smart, level headed and somewhat mischievous. She's the one with the plan and the wit to find her way out of any sticky situation. She's very sociable and easy to get along with...so long as you can tolerate the occasional prank or two. History (Entirely Optional): COMING SOON! Name: Ricardo Sullivan Age: 232 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Perceived if of that orientation): Male Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Human...turned Skeleton. Mental State: Very Curious Appearance: Well, I'm sure we all know what a Human Skeleton of average height looks like, so I'll tell you about his attire and unique features instead. Ricardo wears very festive clothing similar to what you might expect a bard or minstrel to wear in a fantasy setting and contain the colors of Red and Orange as well as leather gloves and tall boots. These clothes are also fairly loose as he tries to hide the fact he's a skeleton. He also adorns a simple white mask with round eye holes filled with a thin black cloth to hide the fact he no longer had eyes and a festive hat he attached cloth the same color as the rest of his outfit to cover the rest of his head. Though when not wearing his mask, Ricardo has an extremely expressive face despite having no skin. This seemed to be one of the side effects from the curse that Ricardo was struck with. When ever Ricardo's rib cage is revealed, one can see a wisp like flame floating inside, that's his soul and it changes color with the changes of his mood. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Music is his weapon!...Though if I were to be specific, he loves using stringed instruments, especially Guitars and Violins. Though he could basically pick up any instrument and play it well. Personality: Highly Emotional as well as optimistic. He can find a way to make any bleak situation seem hopeful. When it comes to music, he is extremely passionate as it was basically his sole reason why he never fell into despair after being cursed. Can be easily frightened ironically enough. History (Entirely Optional): COMING SOON! I've decided to add these characters' Bios later as it takes me way to long to write them and I just want to jump in already. I promise they'll be worth the wait though.

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page