PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 151152153

CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
Hey everyone, guess who's not dead. Yup, I'm back. And unfortunately, I'm pulling my character from the RP. I tried getting into it, but things went too quickly and I felt like I couldn't actually get involved. I may create another character in an attempt to try again, but I'm not really 100% sure if it'll happen.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
My 4th character; Name: Rikazu Demuri Age: 42 Gender: Male Race: Human (Azure Mage) Mental State: Sane and somewhat bored. Appearance: Stands at 5'9, has somewhat short, blue hair with streaks of grey in it. He finds himself most comfortable wearing the traditional blue mage robes (though refuses to wear the hat). Weapon of Choice: Weaponless, only in extremely rare cases can he be pushed into using a Staff. He does, however, carry several ones with him at all times. Personality: Despite having a lot of power and enjoying obtaining more of it, he doesn't care much for using it and is usually found enjoying things from the sidelines. When forced to use his power, however, he is a force to be reckoned with and won't hesitate to 'do what needs to be done'. He also rather enjoys messing with people, finding immense enjoyment in their frustration and annoyance. History: Like Mizuki and Kuja, Rikazu too originates from Final Fantasy IX’s Gaia. Originally believing himself to be a blue mage that learned monster's abilities by getting hit by them, he often went to look for trouble. Until one day, he got into a fight with another mage and learned that aside from monster abilities, he could learn most other kinds of magic as well. It was then that he dubbed himself an 'Azure Mage', and traveled around the world looking for different kinds of magic - eventually stumbling upon the summoner tribe in Madain Sari. There, he met Mizuki's mother, who was plagued by the Avanquilist's curse; the two of them eventually fell in love and made a mage pact together, resulting in his extensive knowledge about the curse (and determination to break it). In time Mizuki was born, but as they were unable to break the curse, he lost his wife when Mizuki started showing her first signs of magic at the age of 10. At this point, he decided to break the curse by any means necessary, even if it meant destroying his own child's happiness, and so he told Kuja about the pact and how to have things work out in his favor. Extra: He arrived on Gaia a while ago already, and has since advanced his original job far enough to have attained his original ability, although his magic has been severely weakened.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I have been discussing this Character with Hikari, it is highly unlikely that Rikazu will be tagging along with the main group for a long time, for now they are a Character that acts behind the scenes, and anything that Rikazu does for the time being will have to go through me first to ensure it doesn't directly impact the course of the RP. In short, Rikazu is a character that I am keeping an eye on to ensure nothing breaks. Side Note: Rikazu has been on Gaia Zero far, FAR longer than Seyr, he has had time to build up to an advanced class, more-so a 'Unique' Advanced Class. So yes, Hikari, Accepted, Just know I'm keeping an eye on this character for safety's sake.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Erm, Ryko? I'm a little confused by your latest post. Who exactly is getting hit by the staff/sword mix? It was a little unclear to me.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
I think that was Toré getting hit? correct me if I'm wrong though.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Eh, what can I say? I'm a rock collector... and I love my amethyst. That's all the purple crystal is, just amethyst.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
XD Hey, everyone loves a nice sparkly gem. I've always been partial to Emerald, but Amethyst is definety up high on the list. Also, in case anyone is wondering, the metalic mineral that was foudn along the Amethyst was an alloy called Kamacite.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ok, just to clear this up, it was not Toré getting hit, it was whomever restrained Lumine, only Alex would know that, and I honestly would not know who that is.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Oh ok, I'll edit Laura's post!
Nah it's fine Morzone, Toré would still be fairly beat up from his 'Dragon Wrangling' exercise the night before, so it works out regardless.

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page