PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Posting coz I am back from hiatus and I don't want this deleted again!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Wow I came back then went off again, oof. Hopefully I have a healthier relationship with my phone and can manage my time a bit better!
Well I'm gonna make a post to keep this alive, I have an official favourite tournament and it's the evolve unique Pokémon - I just went from 0 points to 500 in the space of 16 hours on the Friday (only 6 hours active!) Sent me to 60th place (and only went down to 67th when I woke up) :)
Just for future temp trade threads I'm gonna keep this here

legendary searching

I'm wanting to fill my Living Dex of quirky legendary/mythical Pokémon so I need some help! I have a couple of legendary Pokémon I can swap with if you want, or I can buy please just name your price (please be reasonable, this is a big list!) Articuno Galarian Zapdos MewTwo x3 Mew x1 Entei Lugia x2 Ho-oh Regirock Registeel Latinas Patios Kyogre x2 Groudon Rayquaza Uxie Dialga Heatran Giratina x2 Cresselia Darkrai Arceus x17 (I know this is a big ask!) Enamorus Thundurus x2 Reshiram x2 Zekrom Landorus Keldeo Meloetta Xerneas Zygarde x4 Cosmog Cosmoem Lunala Zeraroa Melmetal Zacian x2 Zamazenta x2 Kubfu Regieleki Spectrier Calyrex x3

ultra beast

I also need the following ultra beasts (the ones with an asterisk I have other natures to swap for) Nihilego * Buzzwole Pheromosa Xurkitree * Celesteela Kartana Nagandel * Stakataka * Blacephalon *

RTE

I am currently trying to empty fields and have loads of Pokémon that can evolve but I don't want to progress the wishforge badges any more/they only evolve through trade. I will list the number of Pokémon I have based on types below, as I clear through my fields I will add more. Price is 5k credits per evolution (I have some that will evolve twice so they would be 10k) Fire (single evolves) - 14 (7 ponyta, 1 slugma, 1 charmeleon, 5 raboot) Fire (double evolves) - 6 (4 cyndaquil, 1 litten, 1 charmander) Psychic (Kadabra) - 21 Fight (machoke) - 3 Rock (boldore) - 4 Fire/normal (pyroar) - 10 Grass/normal (deering) - 6 Electric/steel (magneton) - 3 Rock/ground (graveler) - 2 Let me know if you want single normal or grass as they are scattered... Just me know how many of each type you want. Any questions let know :)

LF shelter hunters (quirky edition)

The last of these went so well I'm going for round 2! I need some help making pairs so am looking for some individuals who are willing to shelter hunt (or free field search). I am willing to pay 1gp per pokemon (4gp for rare gender) or have a few free fields of my own to swap with. A little cheaper than last time as I have a longer list. I will take up to 3 of each gender from each OT (hope that makes sense!) And will strike through when I get a pair, so please do keep checking :) I am trying to finish kanto so have put that list in a hide box, but also have a few others that I want to focus getting a pair of :)

Kanto

Diglett Alolan Diglett Poliwag Machop Galarian Slowpoke Farfetch'd Galarian Farfetch'd Doduo Seel Alolan grimer Onix Voltorb (81%) Hisuian voltorb (81%) Rhyhorn Tangela Kangaskhan (mono gender) Horsea Galarian Mr. mime Tauros (mono gender)
Anorith (only female please, female rare gender) Gothita (only male please, male rare gender) Evolutions are fine as well :) Any questions please let me know, if not I appreciate any help given!

melans

I’m dexing out my melans for pwyw. While ZC would be preferred for payment where possible, i will accept any currency or gems :) The usual rules apply: Don’t change anything Don’t send to others without consulting me first Don’t go offline for an extended period with the mons Absolutely do not attempt to DP, release or steal. And this only applies to Applin, but don’t evolve it, please. Feel free to take the item off for Sword Aegislash, but give it back when you’re sending it back For now this is for everyone but if people start doing dodgy stuff I will have to restrict it.

My Melans

Woo made some progress on pairs, now just need time to add them on here haha!
Phew I finally have the first 20 quirky kanto pairs and the field is full! Hopefully 2nd field isn't far behind :D
I'm back!
Keeping this alive, really struggling with a balance between life and work ... Need overtime for money but no energy...
Boop
Documenting team fire type race success!
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team points = 317,417 :D (2nd highest so far by only 500ish points!)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page