PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Field Backgrounds?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

GU4CSK1S's AvatarGU4CSK1S
Perhaps, because most pokemon are sorted by aesthetic, it would be cool to add some cherry blossom tree backgrounds, city scapes for darkness pokemon, and so on. A falling leaves for fall, but always have the festive backgrounds. people can put their custom sprites there as a theme. Ive thought of it honestly. I think it would be super cool! Keep up the hard work pokefarm team!!!!!
GARCE / KEWPIE
TRANSGENDER MALE, ARTIST. (PFP BY MYSELF) USER SINCE 2018, CENTRAL TIME -6, USA.
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
I would absolutely love new backgrounds as they are the exact same as the ones from the first Pokefarm and in need of a serious update. But I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before and rejected but I do support this.
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
GU4CSK1S's AvatarGU4CSK1S
yes! Honestly im getting tired of the same backgrounds -w-'
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Actually already approved here. ^^" But this is still a neat idea and hope to see it in the future!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Actually already approved here. ^^" But this is still a neat idea and hope to see it in the future!
Yea that was 2 months shy of four years ago lol
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Still a thing, that is just not their top priority. But I'm sure they are working on it, it just took time to implemente xD
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder

QUOTE originally posted by Princess Alexx

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Yea that was 2 months shy of four years ago lol
2 months shy or not, it was already approved. its just not top of the list. so re suggesting it isnt going to make them do anything any faster if im being honest.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
If you want to change the images you can go here! You can apply it to your site skin! missed the point, you can ignore this
Rox × Trans Male × Wolf Stan Icon - Kuromori ; Sig image - Merinque

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page