PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ghost Shope: S/A, Summons, Gems, Delta Swaps, and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 242526272829

Kū Idol 85 Kāne Idol 90 Kanaloa Idol 90

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Passimian
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
crumbet's Avatarcrumbet
ill take them all :3
Ok! Do you just want one of each or everything I have at the moment?
crumbet's Avatarcrumbet
one of each
Ok, sending them now :)
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Hello! Would you swap one Normalium Z (you'll need to convert one) for my Steelium Z?

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Sure thing, sending the trade now
CSY's AvatarCSY

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderTGhost

Sorry for the wait everyone! @Azarele That will be 76 ZC, I'll send one for the payment and gift the others. @CSY Did you want smalls or mediums? I'll only trade 50 at once and if you want me to convert smalls to mediums I'll ask you to cover the gems lost. @tresh I'd ask for 180K based on current market price, sorry @xaandiir I'll only trade 50 at once, how many do you want of each size and type? If you want me to convert smalls to mediums I'll ask you to cover the gems lost. @Nagasari That will be 60,000 credits, I'll send it now
I'll have them as smalls please ^^ I'd like all your poison gems please, of both small and mediums I made a slight mistake but will be offering an assortment of ground / rock / bug / fighting if that's ok, thank you!
Current Type Race score = 13376 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
I can only do 50 gems at once, do you want the 6 mediums and the remaning 44 smalls, or do you just want 50 smalls?
Bossa's AvatarBossa
I'm super interested in your normal z crystal fragments~. Would you accept dragon gems for them or only z crystals? If the latter I have poison, ghost, ice, and electric crystals I can swap.

Pages: 123··· 242526272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page