PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ghost Shope: S/A, Summons, Gems, Delta Swaps, and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Ghost Shope: S/A, Summons, Gems, Delta Swaps, and more! >

CSY's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCSY
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderTGhost

Sorry for the wait everyone! @Azarele That will be 76 ZC, I'll send one for the payment and gift the others. @CSY Did you want smalls or mediums? I'll only trade 50 at once and if you want me to convert smalls to mediums I'll ask you to cover the gems lost. @tresh I'd ask for 180K based on current market price, sorry @xaandiir I'll only trade 50 at once, how many do you want of each size and type? If you want me to convert smalls to mediums I'll ask you to cover the gems lost. @Nagasari That will be 60,000 credits, I'll send it now
I'll have them as smalls please ^^ I'd like all your poison gems please, of both small and mediums I made a slight mistake but will be offering an assortment of ground / rock / bug / fighting if that's ok, thank you!
v-rock.png Current Type Race score = 0 v-rock.png Buying: summon_kyu.png
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
summon_dce.png
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
summon_tor.pngsummon_cub.pngsummon_gro.pngsummon_hoo.png SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page