PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to re-charge albino radar with Z Crystal

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
As the title says... It would be helpful for people who forget to charge Z Crystal. (it happened for me few times...)
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Kang's AvatarKang
Sorry to be blunt, but you may want to read this. Your suggestion is rather vague and short. It needs more details so we can better understand what you mean and why you considered suggesting this. As for the suggestion itself I don't understand the need for this. I get people tend to forget, but this just doesn't make a lot of sense to me? I'm honestly a bit confused on what you are trying to suggest. Seeing as the title really doesn't make sense itself. The albino radar is a separate item just like the Z Crystal and the albino radar requires IP to charge..So I don't understand how the Z Crystal would suddenly be able to charge the albino radar as the Z Crystal has nothing to do with IP? Edit: I missunderstood....I'm sorry....my stance has changed....this post was a mistake.....again....I'm sorry....
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Sorry to be blunt, but you may want to read this. Your suggestion is rather vague and short. It needs more details so we can better understand what you mean and why you considered suggesting this. As for the suggestion itself I don't understand the need for this. I get people tend to forget, but this just doesn't make a lot of sense to me? I'm honestly a bit confused on what you are trying to suggest. Seeing as the title really doesn't make sense itself. The albino radar is a separate item just like the Z Crystal and the albino radar requires IP to charge..So I don't understand how the Z Crystal would suddenly be able to charge the albino radar as the Z Crystal has nothing to do with IP?
You didn't make much effort to understand, did you? The suggestion is very clear: being able to charge the Albino Radar again (ie. recharge it) but this time using a Z-Crystal in case you forgot. However, as pointed out, the suggestion already exists.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Sorry to be blunt, but you may want to read this. Your suggestion is rather vague and short. It needs more details so we can better understand what you mean and why you considered suggesting this. As for the suggestion itself I don't understand the need for this. I get people tend to forget, but this just doesn't make a lot of sense to me? I'm honestly a bit confused on what you are trying to suggest. Seeing as the title really doesn't make sense itself. The albino radar is a separate item just like the Z Crystal and the albino radar requires IP to charge..So I don't understand how the Z Crystal would suddenly be able to charge the albino radar as the Z Crystal has nothing to do with IP?
You didn't make much effort to understand, did you? The suggestion is very clear: being able to charge the Albino Radar again (ie. recharge it) but this time using a Z-Crystal in case you forgot. However, as pointed out, the suggestion already exists.
Thank you, Niet! And this suggestion is pretty old... Why?
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I made effort to understand what I could grasp? I just may have missed something or missunderstood as the suggestion wasn't well worded and the title is a bit oddly worded. Sorry, but I don't get why this post was warrented? I feel rather called out for a simple misunderstanding. I was simply going off what I understood at the current time, Niet. Not saying you meant to come off as harsh/rude, but I honestly didn't mean any harm by my post. :c So please forgive me....I didn't mean to upset anyone. >.< When the approved suggestion was commented into the thread I somewhat understood better of what OP was trying to get at. I just didn't want to sandwich post and I simply forgot to edit my comment. So now I better understand what OP was trying to say. Either way I have no strong feelings for this or the approved suggestion. Seeing as I don't use Z Crystals often. Sorry for misunderstanding... 😞 Edit: I'm also not trying to be rash or rude or calling anyone out. I'm sorry if it seems that way! I'm just trying to voice my sock and confusion is all...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page