PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 171819

this heat wave is kicking my butt oh god i think im dying its 32°C rn which is 88°F which is Too Hottm for 7pm at night AC in the house is at max, all the lights are off, all doors and windows closed, im wearing my lightest clothes, and im still sweating i want to drink something cold to cool down but that just makes me feel sick god send help someone drop an iceberg on alberta pls k thanks bye
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 15
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Achieved Arceus for the first time at 2:18:49 on August 13 2018! Thanks to this girl here, who was the last Dex I needed to rank up :3
Beast Ball

Beast Ball

Summon Item

(: 0)

A special Poké Ball created by the Aether Foundation to capture Ultra Beasts reliably. It's uncertain which Ultra Beast is contained within.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 79 — 4,396 / 18,961
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Also, because of this rank up, my trainer card is no longer that ugly bronze color! I am now Silver, of the Two Stars. Praise be. Edit: she gets to hold my Beast Ball because she is Boss.
Ahdskjjsl I still can't believe— Best boy right here
Flawless Rock Gem

Flawless Rock Gem

Gem

A beautiful Rock Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +207,004
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
To go with best girl
Flawless Rock Gem

Flawless Rock Gem

Gem

A beautiful Rock Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Just one more to go! Here's hoping I get more luck to hatch it sooner than 4k eggs from now :P (Lol, watch me jinx myself)
my name is no my gender is no my sexuality is no you need to let it go you need to let it go need to let it go nah to the ah to the no no no [ x ]
the feel when you're still an egg
Just wanted to share my current notif header icon becuase it's adorable (and I'm in a Pyuku Mood right now) I'm going to get an imgur link for that when Imgur works again. I dunno what's up with the site right now but I can't upload anything so Discord links will have to do! Imgur is working for me again! Time to go update these few images ...i might be persuaded to make these kinds of icons for people. Just be aware that I work a lot and have procrastination anxiety and it will probably take a while to get anything done if you do ask for one of these.
Well, that Pyuku mood didn't last very long XD I've switched over to a Boldore notif head, which i really like! I also made the regular/shiny/albino versions but i'm using the melan version cuz that was the original and it's a "fanart" of Krishna if i ever hatch another melan (and finally get a gigalith and thus the full line) i'll draw a gigalith version.
we (by which i mean my mom and i) have to put down our eldest cat today. at the time of this writing, we haven't gone yet (it's 2 pm right now and her appointment is at 4.30pm) but it's... pretty much decided now. ruthie is 17 and a half years old now (born may 1, 2001) and she's... not well. she doesn't have her bottom fangs, but that didn't use to bother her. it does now. her jaw hurts when we touch it, even lightly, and her tongue is always sticking out the side. she drools now, too; thick slimy drool that doesn't drip so much as just... hang there. (yeah, gross) and she kind of has this smell of sickness (i don't want to call it "smell of death" but) about her. it's not pleasant when she tries to sit on us, or sleep near our heads. plus, with the drool... and it's not just because of our complaints that we're doing this. ruthie is almost entirely deaf right now, and she's probably a little blind, and she has so much trouble eating. she can't even eat more than a few bites of wet cat food at a time. i don't think she's happy. i know she's not well. and it doesn't hurt them to get an shot. it's just... falling asleep. it hurts us a lot more than it hurts them. i'm going to miss her. she's been part of the family for more than 15 years. since i was 7 years old. she's a big part of my life, and it's not going to be the same without her. some day, i'm going to get a pokemon here to be a tribute to her.
Ruthie May 1 2001 - September 17 2018
Achieved Arceus for the second time at 22:05:47 on November 14 2018 thanks to this boy!
Lv. 50 — 6,856 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockDragon
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Might give him something to hold later

extra shelter css coding

/* notice special things */ #shelterarea .pokemon+.tooltip_content{display:block;visibility:hidden}#shelterarea .pokemon.lock+.tooltip_content,#shelterarea .pokemon:hover+.tooltip_content{visibility:visible}#shelterarea:not(.selected) .pokemon+.tooltip_content img:not([src*=gender]){visibility:visible;float:left;transform:scale(10);opacity:.75;transform-origin:bottom left;-ms-interpolation-mode:nearest-neighbor;image-rendering:-moz-crisp-edges;image-rendering:pixelated;touch-action:none;pointer-events:none}
i cba to find the original post in the css thread so, um, here's a thing

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page