PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hyeon's Logbook

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223242526

Zathrian's AvatarZathrian
. . . . Why and how did I get pokerus? I'm playing hollow knight. Damn it Pokefarm
Cleffa: 1/92 Shooting star: 0/19 Togepi: 0/24 Comfey: 0/1 Dedenne: 0/15 Snubbull: 0/8 Milcery: 0/23 Swirlix: 1/27 Flabébé: 0/3
Gotta figure out a new schedule and routine so I can continue with the weekly event :'3 also reminder to self to finish making profile pretty no matter how annoying it is to do on mobile
Witch: 0/89 Purrloin: 0/165
Rufflet: 2/63 Vullaby: 0/66
I did not miss the fishing tournaments 😭 And now hoping to get more progress on dexes while also returning to long hunt :'D neck deep in all these normal gems
Still don't know how I missed two advent days but here we are. Saving token for Christmas Eve and wishing I could of hatched more eggs during type race. But the albino hatched from a volcarona named mothman is a gift in itself
Goomy: 2/138
Once again, kicking myself for missing out on mcw. And leaving more bribes out sei for the shiny and Melanie I'm trying trying to get
Obligatory post to prevent deletion Two months into the new year and it feels negatively stagnant. Nothing more games and personal projects can't cure That aside. Fingers crossed I can get back to decent point amounts in the tournaments

Pages: 123··· 1920212223242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page