PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Berries more useful

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

nyancats's Avatarnyancats
No support. It can honestly be really easy to get a lot of berries, (boxes, scour missions, having a full garden can help you get a *lot* of berries). And it's not that hard to raise happiness, either — just leaving a pokemon in a type affinity field for a while can raise happiness, & consumables aren't extremely hard to get your hands on.
Green Gummi

Green Gummi

Consumable

(: 0)

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Bug-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,557,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san

QUOTE originally posted by Regarding-Attitude-In-Suggestions

If you're going to get upset when your suggestion is denied, do not post.
I feel the need to highlight this. Being upset and making a big stink about this is not helpful for anyone. I get not being happy your suggestion isn't favored, but don't take it out on anyone here please.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104542783 / 200,000,000
im not taking it out on anyone tho
Check out my Shop, Art Shop, and Journal! Selling Albino Tapu Fini Link 1 box = 5 ZC = 25 GP = 25k CR
nyancats's Avatarnyancats
Even if you're not taking it out on anyone specific — being grumpy in general when you're trying to make a suggestion isn't the greatest way to get your suggestion supported.
yeah but its not my fault im a noob at the game
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i mean,, you could read the wiki to help you learn about the game? you don't need to instantly know every mechanic of the game, but it's a good idea to get a good grasp on it before making suggestions.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
I DO read the wiki but i dont get the use of some of the features if not to sell them
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
I don’t know if this really counts but berries are sometimes used in events.
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
then make use of the help section in the forums! people are ALWAYS willing to help you understand ^^ the people who've played this site for a long time generally don't mind answering your questions :)
i dont like asking for help, makes me look dumb

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page