PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Set signature preview to same height as displayed signature.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Suggestion: Alter the signature preview to match the actual height of the displayed signature. Problem description: When changing a signature, the length of the preview box is longer as the length of the actual displayed sig. Example:

Example pictures

Preview: Actual sig
Pros: - This will refrain users of needing to check the forums to see if their sig is displayed correctly. - Important information will not fall off the sig (in my example, my credits fell off the signature) Cons: - It is just a small QoL suggestion that PFQ could live without.
selocon's Avatarselocon
On the fence. I have noticed that (frustratingly) the boxes aren't the same size, but a little bit of rearranging on the user's part can bring everything back into the forum size. I also see the two progress bars as side-by-side, and by bringing the last three lines in-line and sliding the progress bars up next to your type race points you can fit everything in easily by the looks of it. For reference here's what I see for your sig:

I mean, I've noticed that signatures don't tpyically change that often, and they aren't displayed every post, so it's actually fairly easy to not notice someone's signature.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

On the fence. I have noticed that (frustratingly) the boxes aren't the same size, but a little bit of rearranging on the user's part can bring everything back into the forum size. I also see the two progress bars as side-by-side, and by bringing the last three lines in-line and sliding the progress bars up next to your type race points you can fit everything in easily by the looks of it. For reference here's what I see for your sig:

I mean, I've noticed that signatures don't tpyically change that often, and they aren't displayed every post, so it's actually fairly easy to not notice someone's signature.
In regards to the screenshot of my signature you posted: I updated my signature after making the post here, so the current state of my signature is not relevant as to the problem I pointed out before. However, i think you may have misunderstood what I am suggesting. The issue here is not that I need to rearrange my signature for it to fit. I would like the preview box to show me if I need to rearrange my signature instead of the actual forums.
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Support, I actually had to cut out a line from my signature to make it fit, and I want to have icons for 4 different things in mine and it’s just so much easier to see if they all fit from the preview screen.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Bump!
ChocolaTee's AvatarChocolaTee
Lots of support! I keep having this problem, and it can be really annoying if i don't notice it, and it turns out credits or such don't show up, especially since it can make people think you don't credit the original people making things for your forum signature
Totally support this! Most of my reasons would match everyone else's, but I agree it's so irritating, since the bottom of the signature template doesn't even show after I save it.

Shiver
+ Starlight!
| They/She/He
+ Neopronouns, feel free to ask!
August 7th

Hisuian Zorua/Sprigatito enthusiast!
× 7 / 500
💖💖
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @wolfcore Signature Pagedoll & Divider @cometshift
Type Race Score; 0
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Bumping this up so it keeps active and won't get deleted ^^'
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Another bump to keep this active :)
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
bump

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page